Sign in to follow this  
Rusty Syringes

Presidential pardons thread

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Snowden

Yep, another good one.  No one cares what he did anyway. 

Who gives a shlt? Not putting violent rioters in prison all of last year set a precedent. kameltoe actually raised funds to bail out the criminals to put them back on the streets and the left was all for it. Just empty the prisons. Let them loose in the democratic run cities. The violent crime rates will go up but what's the difference? Democrats actually embrace the violence in their cities. 

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Who gives a shlt? Not putting violent rioters in prison all of last year set a precedent. kameltoe actually raised funds to bail out the criminals to put them back on the streets and the left was all for it. Just empty the prisons. Let them loose in the democratic run cities. The violent crime rates will go up but what's the difference? Democrats actually embrace the violence in their cities. 

Tis true. They used to call it white flight, now it's just flight.  And it is happening as we speak out of DC, again.  Pardons now are just to make statements, no concern for the individual at all. 

I don't think he is going to pardon any of the insurrectionist, because he will want to distance himself from any connection to the event. 

4 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

I don't think he is going to pardon any of the insurrectionist, because he will want to distance himself from any connection to the event. 

He should single out any antifa and pardon them.  See how fast the left turns on antifa.

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Kyle Rittenhouse 

He only has jurisdiction over federal crimes. 

6 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

If true, disturbing. Needs verification. 

All the more reason to do it. He was elected to fock with the establishment. No better way to go out than with one final 🖕

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He only has jurisdiction over federal crimes. 

Dammit! :mad:

That kid is getting a raw deal. 

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

All the more reason to do it. He was elected to fock with the establishment. No better way to go out than with one final 🖕

Everything the politicians are doing is just begging for a civil war.  They are running straight at it a fast as they can.  I don't understand what they are thinking.  They are outright taunting rank and file Americans at this point.

16 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Everything the politicians are doing is just begging for a civil war.  They are running straight at it a fast as they can.  I don't understand what they are thinking.  They are outright taunting rank and file Americans at this point.

Dude keep it in your pants.... You’ve got a serious bloodlust issue.

• Thanks 1

Just now, dogcows said:

Dude keep it in your pants.... You’ve got a serious bloodlust issue.

I don't even know what that means.

20 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I don't even know what that means.

Blood Lust

Magic: The Gathering card

Description

Effect of card: If target creature has toughness 5 or greater, it gets +4/-4 until end of turn. Otherwise, it gets +4/-X until end of turn, where X is its toughness minus 1.

I won many and lost many battles due to Bloodlust.  
Great card
  • Haha 1

Just now, SUXBNME said:

Blood Lust

Magic: The Gathering card

Description

Effect of card: If target creature has toughness 5 or greater, it gets +4/-4 until end of turn. Otherwise, it gets +4/-X until end of turn, where X is its toughness minus 1.

So..I lost 2....Converted mana?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I kinda wanna see if he pardons Joe Exotic :lol: 

I'm only staying up because the pardon list could come at any time, and I hope Joe Exotic is on the list. That would make America great again!

My man Bannon. Good. That arrest was complete BS. 

Kwame Kilpatrick got 2 decades of his sentence commuted. Cmmmonnn man

On 1/20/2021 at 1:13 PM, Fireballer said:

Kwame Kilpatrick  @Voltaire

🤮 Kwame is horrible and belongs in prison. It's disappointing that he caught President Trump's radar. I saw the headline but didn't click as I've been avoiding the news all week.

On 1/20/2021 at 1:13 PM, Fireballer said:

🤮 Kwame is horrible and belongs in prison. It's disappointing that he caught President Trump's radar. I saw the headline but didn't click as I've been avoiding the news all week.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Calling him and his voters racist for four years paid off for some. 

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I gave a presentation to his staff when he was mayor. He moved to Southlake, TX, after leaving Detroit. I will probably see him in the Central Market there soon. 

On 1/20/2021 at 12:13 AM, Fireballer said:

I heard about this yesterday. WTF!