Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Anyone remember the riots and violence at Trumps inauguration?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-inauguration-protests-idUSKBN1540J7

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/20/donald-trump-inauguration-protests-begin-turn-viol/

Police said the rioters came armed with hammers and crowbars and smashed the windows of several banks and chain restaurants, later dragging trash cans and newspaper boxes into the middle of the street and lighting refuse and even a limousine on fire.

At least six police officers were injured during the skirmishes, three when they were struck in the head with projectiles.

Earlier in the morning, protesters descended on security checkpoints around the National Mall, intent on forming blockades to prevent access to the Inauguration Day parade route.

I missed the trial of all of THOSE domestic terrorists. Anyone remember ? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I missed the trial of all of THOSE domestic terrorists. Anyone remember ? 

We have to understand WHY they did it.....

Those were people who opposed Trump, therefore all of their illegal actions are just ok.....submit, obey, let the state take care of you.

Pace yourself fellas - it’s gonna be a long 4 years. :D 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Pace yourself fellas - it’s gonna be a long 4 years. :D 

It's going to be a great 4 years pointing out how hypocritical and what frauds the dems really are.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

It's going to be a great 4 years pointing out how hypocritical and what frauds the dems really are.

:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It was stupid then and it's stupid now.  Bunch of crybabies.

Why, what riots happened at Biden's inauguration?

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Why, what riots happened at Biden's inauguration?

The threat of riots now and the riot at the capitol.

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The "threat" :rolleyes:

Just now, Cdub100 said:

The "threat" :rolleyes:

They’ll fall for anything. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They’ll fall for anything. 

You see the fact that it could-maybe-might happen, but probably not. Is just as bad as the real riot Dems have thrown over the last 4 years

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Did the riots at the capitol not happen?

Yes, it's happened a half dozen times these past 4 years. You can only name one though.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Did the riots at the capitol not happen?

The ones over that summer that went on and on or the one two weeks ago that was  only a very few people and was over by dinner time? You have to say which one 

• Confused 1

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Yes, it's happened a half dozen times these past 4 years. You can only name one though.

The fact that others happened do not negate the fact that it happened again and a police officer was beaten to death.  Just another day, I suppose.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

The fact that others happened do not negate the fact that it happened again and a police officer was beaten to death.  Just another day, I suppose.

Of course, but from now on you can’t just say “the riot”.  There were so many you have to pinpoint it or people that pay attention won’t know which of the many that have occurred you’re talking about. 

Of course, but from now on you can’t just say “the riot”.  There were so many you have to pinpoint it or people that pay attention won’t know which of the many that have occurred you’re talking about. 

Got it.  I'll have to explain it for the intentionally obtuse or the flat out ignorant.  Will do.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Got it.  I'll have to explain it for the intentionally obtuse or the flat out ignorant.  Will do.

Ok. You just say 1/6 between 2-5 pm, and I’ll say “all summer long”. That should  cover it for everyone. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok. You just say 1/6 between 2-5 pm, and I’ll say “all summer long”. That should  cover it for everyone. 

If that's what you feel you need to do, then have at it.

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

See this thread is about remembering the riot during Trumps inauguration. It's not about the puzzy hat riots, or the Kavanagh riots, or the other riots. Of course, you only remember one of those. So yes you have to specific because the rest of us do remember the destruction caused by democrats these past four years. Even though you don't

• Thanks 3

45 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You seem to miss the point on a lot of things.  There isn't anyone here condoning or supporting what has happened.  The Left on the other hand, does, when it's their side.  We're simply pointing it out when Lefty's like Rusty and the rest, are being hypocritical.  The fact that it happens a lot, should tell you something.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You seem to miss the point on a lot of things.  There isn't anyone here condoning or supporting what has happened.  The Left on the other hand, does, when it's their side.  We're simply pointing it out when Lefty's like Rusty and the rest, are being hypocritical.  The fact that it happens a lot, should tell you something.

What I see is that every time the riot at the capitol is mention it's almost always met with a "what about" post from someone.  That's the point I've been trying to make.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

What I see is that every time the riot at the capitol is mention it's almost always met with a "what about" post from someone.  That's the point I've been trying to make.

Which is a stupid point, in my opinion.  Reason being, the Dems condoned and supported what happened in the summer and no one condoned what happened 2 weeks ago.  Then, the Dems have the audacity to criticize the Republicans.

41 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Your team doesn't get to pretend to care about police officers now. Your teams feelings and attitudes towards law enforcement is well established.  

Sorry Charlie.  

Just now, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Your team doesn't get to pretend to care about police officers now. Sorry but your teams feelings and attitudes towards law enforcement is well established.  

Sorry Charlie.  

🤣  OK, Drobeski.

18 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Stupids like to throw out the “what about” claim when talking politics. Considering all forms of political discourse is compare and contrast, it’s obviously just a ploy to stop the other side from making a point. Don’t pay any mind to it. It’s simpletons doing what they were taught. Keep punching at them. 

18 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Your team doesn't get to pretend to care about police officers now. Your teams feelings and attitudes towards law enforcement is well established.  

Sorry Charlie.  

Exactly. They can go Fock off with that stuff. Remember when Biden said he didn’t want to see cops going through neighborhoods in a up armed Humvee? He seems ok with it today. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Exactly. They can go Fock off with that stuff. Remember when Biden said he didn’t want to see cops going through neighborhoods in a up armed Humvee? He seems ok with it today. 

What makes you think I never cared about police officers?

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You didn’t seem to concerned. when the were being attacked all summer. Now that one died you bring it up.  Maybe you did care. I wouldn’t know, must have kept that to yourself. Now go find the one time you mentioned it.  

16 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He just says stupid shiit for attention.

You didn’t seem to concerned. when the were being attacked all summer. Now that one died you bring it up.  Maybe you did care. I wouldn’t know, must have kept that to yourself. Now go find the one time you mentioned it.  

Keep trying to make something out of nothing.  

39 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Keep trying to make something out of nothing.  

Curious what is "nothing".  It seems that leftists are confident that lives "matter" but are also rather selective as to which lives matter.

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Curious what is "nothing".  It seems that leftists are confident that lives "matter" but are also rather selective as to which lives matter.

That may be true for leftists but he directs his posts at me directly.  HT has a history of trying to start an argument.

CNN has told us if there is a Good reason for the violence, protesting and urban unrest then it's OK.   

4 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Antifa members were in the capitol. You know, the ones that threw fire bombs at the cops and burned down police stations. And you say now that it was the Trump supporters, the ones that have been against the defunding of the police, are the ones beating a cop. 

Interesting logic you have going on.

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

CNN has told us if there is a Good reason for the violence, protesting and urban unrest then it's OK.   

Yeah, love that logic..... 🙃