Sign in to follow this  
GutterBoy

Where is the civil war?

I thought we were getting armed protests/civil war today?

Where are all these Trump supporters?

It's like those armageddon predictions.  When the drains comes and goes, it just gets moved. 

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Keeping it on the down low and you're not one of us and if we told ya we'd have to kill ya.

This is a classic example of how we need to dismiss the thoughts of the extremes.

We had justincharge talking about civil war for weeks now

And then Rusty talking about sedition and treason after some dudes took some selfies with more lynchings to come.

Normal people need to ignore the extremes, get to the truth, and possibly even make a difference.  At a minimum try and educate these extreme idiots.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

work

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Not going to happen.  Not nationally.

Effectively it already happened, in Seattle, Minneapolis, Portland and others.....small pockets if ignorant and violent people. Might happen again, but should remain isolated to Democrat-created sh!tholes.

• Haha 1

It's going to take a minute.  The right still needs to train their pigeons so they can communicate.  

49 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Perhaps discouraged by the 10's of thousands of National Guardsmen... :dunno:

China has no interest in us having a civil war. Their goal is to bleed us out over time, not rip us to shreds. Justin needs to wake up and see who’s calling the shots on a global scale now. 

11 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

or as the Governor of Minnesota calls them....19 year old cooks.  

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Not going to happen.  Not nationally.

Effectively it already happened, in Seattle, Minneapolis, Portland and others.....small pockets if ignorant and violent people. Might happen again, but should remain isolated to Democrat-created sh!tholes.

Beat me to it....

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

This is a classic example of how we need to dismiss the thoughts of the extremes.

And then Rusty talking about sedition and treason after some dudes took some selfies with more lynchings to come.

Normal people need to ignore the extremes, get to the truth, and possibly even make a difference.  At a minimum try and educate these extreme idiots.

To be fair though, if you were told 5 years ago that radical leftists would have taken over Portland downtown area for 90 days, burned and looted small and large businesses across the country in mass riots, thrown fire bombs at police who were ordered to stand down all across the country, set fire to police stations while the police were ordered to let them do it, blocked and harassed people in roadways across America, and all the while the government would look the other way and it all happening in a span of a few months, what would you have said at that time?

I think justincharge was a lot more correct than incorrect in a lot of ways. 

You may want to look back at the images and videos of what occurred last year.

I agree.  Good post.

But but but  40 MILLION people are armed and ready to attack the government of the United States

40 MILLION!!!  I mean we cant put them ALL in jail right???????

At a minimum try and educate these extreme idiots.

Fact checking this place is a full time job. No one has time for that. Plus, they don’t believe it even when you do. It’s a giant focking waste of time.

3 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

The difference being that the mob attack on the Capital actually happened, with more than 70 people so far charged with felonies and Clownzo impeached a second time for inciting the attack, which put elected officials' lives at risk.

I've been saying for the past two months that both extremes need to be isolated and dealt with.

3 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

He's been talking about if for much longer than a few weeks.  But you wouldn't know that.

Something will happen today. Probably in the northwest. Antifa isn’t letting the attention to to waste. 

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

The day isnt over. Personally id expect something after dark. Also thanks for the bad karma you just dumped on the rest of the day you moron.  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

The day isnt over. Personally id expect something after dark. Also thanks for the bad karma you just dumped on the rest of the day you moron.  

Ok, Doomer! 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

At what point will your crazy ass admit that no civil war is going to happen, at least not within whatever timetable you've placed on it?

You know JustinCharge is just cycling through all of his civil war news sites over and over just waiting for updates.  I can almost here him whispering to himself, "come on, guys."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Has no one been paying attention to what has been going on over the past year?  

Yes.  There has been a bunch of goofballs protesting all summer.  

What's your point?  That their BS would justify a civil war or something?

1 minute ago, nobody said:

Yes.  There has been a bunch of goofballs protesting all summer.  

What's your point?  That their BS would justify a civil war or something?

Protesting? That's it?

And now Comey says the republican party needs to be burned down?

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Protesting?

Rioting... Whatever.  I pretty much view them as synonymous nowadays.

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

Rioting... Whatever.  I pretty much view them as synonymous nowadays.

Simple protest.

20 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Simple protest.

I think BLM is stupid and BLM supporters perpetuated riots, violence, and criminal behavior with an explicit nod from democratic leaders.  

Now, what's your point?  That violence last year justifies civil war?  Civil war already started?  What? 

16 minutes ago, nobody said:

I think BLM is stupid and BLM supporters perpetuated riots, violence, and criminal behavior with an explicit nod from democratic leaders.  

Now, what's your point?  That violence last year justifies civil war?  Civil war already started?  What? 

Yeah, these are just daily things like breaking into the capitol building amd taking over city blocks. Nothing to see here folks.

7 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

You just can't fix stupid Gutter. The extreme has always been there and will always be there. Like you said, ignore them if you can. 

1 minute ago, The Elevator Killer said:

You just can't fix stupid Gutter. The extreme has always been there and will always be there. Like you said, ignore them if you can. 

Unless they throw molotov cocktails at you. :dunno:

You guys call these extremists but they were out there in the streets looting the fock out of targets, best buys, nike stores. Beating up store owners and trashing their businesses. Standing in streets and pulling motorists out of the vehicles. Throwing fire bombs at cops. Taking over downtowns of large cities.

And yet. Ignore the extremists. 

6 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

So nothing?  Not even a peaceful protest? Zero?  Zero resistance? Nothing at all?

Meanwhile the MLK rally in NYC left 11 injured officers the other day.  But we all know those dont matter nor covered much.  Theyve happened all year without much consequence.  Kamala will just bail them out anyway amirite?

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah, these are just daily things like breaking into the capitol building amd taking over city blocks. Nothing to see here folks.

Dummy, civil unrest has been part of America for decades.  Don't pretend like we're in some unprecedented time or anything.  I understand it's the nature of the human mind to think that it's special, and one's own circumstances are special.  They're not.  Broaden your mind, jagoff.

• Like 1