Sign in to follow this  
GutterBoy

Where is the civil war?

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Unless they throw molotov cocktails at you. :dunno:

More people got hit by lightning this year than were struck by a molotov cocktail.

Stop watching the news you teenage girl.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Dummy, civil unrest has been part of America for decades.  Don't pretend like we're in some unprecedented time or anything.  I understand it's the nature of the human mind to think that it's special, and one's own circumstances are special.  They're not.  Broaden your mind, jagoff.

Yeah. Nothing to see here. Same ole day in day out. Every year for the past 40 years people have been taking over city blocks for months, throwing fire bombs at police, burning police stations, breaking into the capitol building. 

Nothing to see here folks.

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Something will happen today.

Wow, something did happen today; I took a dump. You are a modern Nostradamus!

• Haha 2

More people got hit by lightning this year than were struck by a molotov cocktail.

You deny last year happened. That's on you. Name call all you like, but that doesn't make your point credible. 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Yeah. Nothing to see here. Same ole day in day out. Every year for the past 40 years people have been taking over city blocks for months, throwing fire bombs at police, burning police stations, breaking into the capitol building. 

Nothing to see here folks.

We're on the brink of civil war everyone!  Did you not see that a best buy was looted?  Did you not see the 23 people in Portland that took over the city block.  That means that millions want civil war.  Actually it's already happened.  Let's all grab our pitchforks!

Just now, Utilit99 said:

You deny last year happened. That's on you. Name call all you like, but that doesn't make your point credible. 

I'm not denying it happened, of course it happened.  I'm just saying the actions of a very small percentage of people does not mean we're in a civil war, because I'm not retarded.

• Like 3

Just now, GutterBoy said:

We're on the brink of civil war everyone!  Did you not see that a best buy was looted?  Did you not see the 23 people in Portland that took over the city block.  That means that millions want civil war.  Actually it's already happened.  Let's all grab our pitchforks!

Pitchforks? Is that how you think things are playing out? Take a break dude. You don't see what is going on around you. 

Here's the thing, this dope Util, he watches idiots telling him that the riots are the start of a civil war, and he's dumb enough to believe them.  Then the feedback loop starts and it's all he knows, so he's convinced it's the end of the world.  I kinda feel bad for him.  He's as much been taken as he is dumb.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Pitchforks? Is that how you think things are playing out? Take a break dude. You don't see what is going on around you. 

I'm looking out the window right now and there are no rioters, no looting, it's peaceful.

Turn off the TV and do the same, woman.

I'm not denying it happened, of course it happened.  I'm just saying the actions of a very small percentage of people does not mean we're in a civil war, because I'm not retarded.

When government officials are proclaiming all Trump supporters are racist white supremacists without any backlash from the media, that's a problem that will not be fixed by trying to reason with them.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

When government officials are proclaiming all Trump supporters are racist white supremacists without any backlash from the media, that's a problem that will not be fixed by trying to reason with them.

OK so when are all these trump supporters starting the civil war?  Tell me or stfu.

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Here's the thing, this dope Util, he watches idiots telling him that the riots are the start of a civil war, and he's dumb enough to believe them.  Then the feedback loop starts and it's all he knows, so he's convinced it's the end of the world.  I kinda feel bad for him.  He's as much been taken as he is dumb.

Here's the thing this dope Gutter, he makes shlt up and says it's true. He doesn't pay attention to what is going on in this country and blames it on other people he doesn't agree with. 

I kind of feel bad for the loser. He has been just taken in by the idiots in his life.

3 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

We should soon go back to fighting with threats overseas rather than in our own country. 

I’m good with that, but I’d prefer not to be fighting with anyone. There shouldn’t be anymore black men shot by police, right?

27 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I’m good with that, but I’d prefer not to be fighting with anyone. There shouldn’t be anymore black men shot by police, right?

Of course they will shoot black men, they cause most of the crime and are the most violent and are the worst at playing the “what to do when a guy has a gun on you” game.

2 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Of course they will shoot black men, they cause most of the crime and are the most violent and are the worst at playing the “what to do when a guy has a gun on you” game.

Ok, as long as we don’t have to hear about it.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

That's a bigger waste of time than reading JustinRiverswhateverthefuckhisnameisnow's civil war posts.

• Like 1

I bet he got all dressed up in his best civil war attire and sat by his ham radio, waiting for the first shots to be fired. Only to be stood up like the dorky girl on prom night.

9 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I bet he got all dressed up in his best civil war attire and sat by his ham radio, waiting for the first shots to be fired. Only to be stood up like the dorky girl on prom night.

I can see him with his flintlock rifle in hand, standing behind his closed front door.

He has sent his family down to shelter in the corn crib.

If it is war they want, it is war they shall get!

17 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Rent free. :lol:

Why would we pay rent when we own his ass now? 🤣

Make stupid predictions-expect ridicule.

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

What a dumb thing to say. 

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Something will happen today. Probably in the northwest. Antifa isn’t letting the attention to to waste. 

This guy knows things. 

If you thought "occupy the capitol" was something, wait till Jobama comes for the guns like he promised. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This guy knows things. 

Antifa isn’t organized, don’t you know this?  Although they managed to take over a section of a city, set up a tent infrastructure, and secure a supply chain for food and weapons.  It’s just an idea.  Also anti-fascist, because it’s name$#@!

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Antifa isn’t organized, don’t you know this?  Although they managed to take over a section of a city, set up a tent infrastructure, and secure a supply chain for food and weapons.  It’s just an idea.  Also anti-fascist, because it’s name$#@!

We’ll see how long it’s an “idea” when the signs start saying “fock Biden” instead of the other guy. 

10 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Like how to quote himself and master the two-piece puzzle.

Ha!

:first:

Jealous. 

15 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Hold on now. I have been assured by many in the GC that Antifa took all of its orders from the Democrats. Is it possible that's not true?

🤯

Frankenstein’s monster listened at first too. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Frankenstein’s monster listened at first too. 

OOOORRRRRR... maybe Antifa is a bunch of freaks that don't GAF about political parties and just like to fuk sh!t up. I suppose some of them are fine people...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fnord said:

OOOORRRRRR... maybe Antifa is a bunch of freaks that don't GAF about political parties and just like to fuk sh!t up. I suppose some of them are fine people...

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. The enemy is gone. Back to tearing down the system. Temporary alliances always exist in an idealogical battle. 

20 minutes ago, Fnord said:

liberal. 🤮