Sign in to follow this  
GutterBoy

Where is the civil war?

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

liberal. 🤮

BIGOT. GFY and don't fuking respond to me anymore. You are grotesque, even for this place. 

Just now, Fnord said:

BIGOT. GFY and don't fuking respond to me anymore. You are grotesque, even for this place. 

:lol: Even for you??? Crazy.

11 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Ignoring him works better. He’ll still follow you around but it’s even sadder when you don’t reply.

30 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Bigot. Lol. It’s like Tourette’s with you people. 

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

Ignoring him works better. He’ll still follow you around but it’s even sadder when you don’t reply.

Liberal 🤮

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Frankenstein’s monster listened at first too. 

Truth. Be careful what you cultivate.

17 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

I thought we were getting armed protests/civil war today?

Where are all these Trump supporters?

Sounds like you've been listening to CNN too much. All their hype and tinfoil stories.....and you believed them that the Trumpers were going to do bad things. Tsk Tsk

3 hours ago, Fnord said:

Awwwwww..does wittle ol Fnord need his binky and a safe space?

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

To be fair, I think a lot of people are a little bigoted in some way.  Seems to be human nature.

17 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nah. I call em as I see em. I've called you lots of names but never a bigot. In my world, that's pretty much the lowest form of life, so I only reserve the term for truly vile people that display actual bigotry. Utit is overqualified for the title. And exactly WTF do you mean by "you people?" It would be disappointing to downgrade my opinion of you further.

13 hours ago, joneo said:

Awwwwww..does wittle ol Fnord need his binky and a safe space?

If I needed a safe space, I sure AF wouldn't be posting around these parts. It's really more of a safe space for you, no?

17 hours ago, OldMaid said:

He is the headliner on my robust ignore list reserved only for bigots. I just made the mistake of checking one of his posts. We all do stupid sh!t sometimes. C'est la vie.

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Nah. I call em as I see em. I've called you lots of names but never a bigot. In my world, that's pretty much the lowest form of life, so I only reserve the term for truly vile people that display actual bigotry. Utit is overqualified for the title. And exactly WTF do you mean by "you people?" It would be disappointing to downgrade my opinion of you further.

If I needed a safe space, I sure AF wouldn't be posting around these parts. It's really more of a safe space for you, no?

He is the headliner on my robust ignore list reserved only for bigots. I just made the mistake of checking one of his posts. We all do stupid sh!t sometimes. C'est la vie.

Biden is a bigot. Need examples? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden is a bigot. Need examples? 

Nope. I've heard them. Thanks for the offer though. 

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

Nope. I've heard them. Thanks for the offer though. 

You voted for a bigot? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You voted for a bigot? 

I don't believe that I did. But you don't believe that you did, either, and I think you did. What now?

10 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I don't believe that I did. But you don't believe that you did, either, and I think you did. What now?

I don’t go around calling people I don’t know bigots. Now what? 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Didn’t you openly confess to being a bigot in a thread here? 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, I examine the content of their posts. That would be called evidence of their character. If they post bigoted sh!t, I feel comfortable in my assessment of the evidence. Then I know they should be ignored. Like utit. POS bigot.

3 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Didn’t you openly confess to being a bigot in a thread here? 

Did I? I say a lot of stuff. I don’t think so,  it if I did I’m sure it was my definition of bigot, not yours. And probably in jest, somewhat. 

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Well, I examine the content of their posts. That would be called evidence of their character. If they post bigoted sh!t, I feel comfortable in my assessment of the evidence. Then I know they should be ignored. Like utit. POS bigot.

Name calling suits you. :lol:

All conservatives are bigots and racists and white supremacists!! :banana:

You consider bigots the worst people on earth. Who’s second worst? 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Did I? I say a lot of stuff. I don’t think so,  it if I did I’m sure it was my definition of bigot, not yours. And probably in jest, somewhat. 

Holy fock! I just typed bigot into the search bar.  I ain’t got time to sift through all of that. Looks like it’s almost as common a word around here as ”the”. :lol:

Also pretty sure I’ve never given my definition of bigot out. I tend to not toss words like that around if I can help it.

5 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Holy fock!  I ain’t got time

:lol: Genious at work here folks. Stand clear.:lol:

28 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Never gave it much thought. I suppose there are things worse than being a bigot, like being a mass murdering cannibal or somesuch. I know some bigots IRL and they piss me right off. But on a personal level, I'm not going to call out my uncle who uses the n-word with regularity. Not worth the discord it would cause in the family. On some anonymous message board, I will happily call that sh!t out. There's no ignore function for my uncle. If there was I would utilize it.

Never gave it much thought. I suppose there are things worse than being a bigot, like being a mass murdering cannibal or somesuch. I know some bigots IRL and they piss me right off. But on a personal level, I'm not going to call out my uncle who uses the n-word with regularity. Not worth the discord it would cause in the family. On some anonymous message board, I will happily call that sh!t out. There's no ignore function for my uncle. If there was I would utilize it.

Racist bigot at work you are.

7 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

We're a little more than three hours away from when JustiNutcase predicted the civil war would happen.

I’m looking forward to a new set of goalposts. 🤣

10 minutes ago, Fnord said:

He sounds racist. Bigots aren’t as bad as racists. Bigots can be funny. 

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

I’m looking forward to a new set of goalposts. 🤣

Going from giving cabinet positions to women to giving cabinet positions to men who dress as women didn't do it you? How much further do they need to move?

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Correction: You admitted to being xenophobic. It was 90’sbaby who said he was a bigot.

Sorry... all you a-holes look the same to me. 💋

That’s a joke in case you couldn’t tell.

Here it is, just before the deadline. 

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He sounds racist. Bigots aren’t as bad as racists. Bigots can be funny. 

Racists ARE bigots. It's a big umbrella. Bigoted and racist jokes can be really funny. That doesn't mean the person making the joke is a bigot. I have a comedian friend that does a whole bit about white and hispanic roofers. Very inappropriate and really funny. He's no bigot, though.

5 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Correction: You admitted to being xenophobic. It was 90’sbaby who said he was a bigot.

Sorry... all you a-holes look the same to me. 💋

That’s a joke in case you couldn’t tell.

Oh, I’m xenophobic. Yup. Sure am. I wish the rest of you were too. We would be a lot better off. We’re full. 

21 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Going from giving cabinet positions to women to giving cabinet positions to men who dress as women didn't do it you? How much further do they need to move?

Well, your dad finally got that cabinet post her moist has been longing for since you were born.

Be proud, boy.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I wonder where pedos fall on the list.

10 minutes ago, nobody said:

I wonder where pedos fall on the list.

Behind insurance salesmen

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Well, your dad finally got that cabinet post her moist has been longing for since you were born.

Be proud, boy.

I started to get it, then you lost me.

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I started to get it, then you lost me.

I guess I violated bored standards with a word that disappeared. 😁