Sign in to follow this  
NorthernVike

The Patriot Party

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Last time I voted, they had machines on site. I found out this time they didn't so I just handed it in. 

You don't believe it so why even.reply anymore? 

Now I really don’t believe it. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Last time I voted, they had machines on site. I found out this time they didn't so I just handed it in. 

You don't believe it so why even.reply anymore? 

You’re a Bears fan so I assume that means you’re in Illinois. IL sent ballot applications to everyone this year. They didn’t send unsolicited ballots. 

Cool story though. 😎 

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Now I really don’t believe it. :lol:

What do I care if a northeastern liberal believes me? And I know, you aren't a liberal. :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

You’re a Bears fan so I assume that means you’re in Illinois. IL sent ballot applications to everyone this year. They didn’t send unsolicited ballots. 

Cool story though. 😎 

What are you rambling about? I don't live in Illinois. Why do you even care?

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

What do I care if a northeastern liberal believes me? And I know, you aren't a liberal. :rolleyes:

I think you exposed yourself as a fibber to everyone. Not sure why, though.

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I think you exposed yourself as a fibber to everyone. Not sure why, though.

You make no sense. Why do you keep trying? Move on.

2 hours ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Did you see him winning the first time?

Against Hillary? Yes

24 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What are you rambling about? I don't live in Illinois. Why do you even care?

Because you’re lying. 

Fock the GOP. I’d rather lose an election with dignity as a Patriot than allow the Dems to push my party around as a Republican and allow them to cheat their way to victory every election. 

Both scenarios provide the same result. I’d rather not identify as being part of the poosie party. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

No thanks.  Just ensures Dems win the next several elections.   Split the vote is no way to combat the karen party.

If it were anybody else I'd wholeheartedly agree. However, Trump got more legit votes than any POTUS candidate in history last November. 

If anybody could pull off a successful 3rd party bid it would be him. 

7 hours ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

You haven't seen enough yet to know how communism works ? 

Dissenting voices must be silenced. 

Except if you are harming the Republicans.  Then it is ok.

I think if Trump founded his own party, its got a decent chance to outright replace the GOP.  But what would that mean from an ideological viewpoint?  Trump is a Jacksonian Nationalist.  The bulk of the GOP would join him.  The neocons would have to either retire or join the warhawks in the democratic party.  If you are against war, you join Trump's party.  If you are for war, you join the democrats.  If you are for globalism, you join the democrats.  If you are for nationalism, you join Trump's party.  That would cause a lot of conflict for people.  A globalist dove doesn't have a place to go.  A nationalist hawk has no place to go.

If you look at historical approval ratings for both parties, its quite obvious that war REALLY boosts GOP approval ratings...at least until Iraq.  So I can understand why, just looking at the numbers, you'd want to try to give the GOP back to the neocons.  I'm not sure that will work anymore, but giving it a shot is understandable from a purely strategic point of view.  Trump never delivered that sort of war bump from his policies.

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

If it were anybody else I'd wholeheartedly agree. However, Trump got more legit votes than any POTUS candidate in history last November. 

You might want to check your math on this one.

Just now, Fnord said:

You might want to check your math on this one.

It’s the words, not the math. Read it again. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s the words, not the math. Read it again. 

Oh I've read it. It is false. Can't believe you're still all in on this shite.

Just now, Fnord said:

About the fraud? I’m still in. There was fraud. You would have to believe a media that continually lies to you to think there wasn’t. Too much evidence. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

About the fraud? I’m still in. There was fraud. You would have to believe a media that continually lies to you to think there wasn’t. Too much evidence. 

Today must have really sucked for you. I get that and I honestly empathize. I remember how much inauguration day sucked 4 years ago for me. The reality will set in soon though, and you'll realize that you've been lied to far more than I have. 

As to the OP, sign me up for a third party! I am in! But not if Trump is leading it; that'll go nowhere. Besides, he may be under indictment by the end of the week.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Today must have really sucked for you. I get that and I honestly empathize. I remember how much inauguration day sucked 4 years ago for me. The reality will set in soon though, and you'll realize that you've been lied to far more than I have. 

As to the OP, sign me up for a third party! I am in! But not if Trump is leading it; that'll go nowhere. Besides, he may be under indictment by the end of the week.

Today was fine. Much like Tuesday and Monday. Tomorrow will be fine too. Amd there was wide spread fraud in the election. Indict away. I don’t see how that could affect me. Let me know how. 

14 minutes ago, Fnord said:

After hearing about muh Russia for 4 years, I think you better get used to hearing about ballots for 4 years.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

After hearing about muh Russia for 4 years, I think you better get used to hearing about ballots for 4 years.

Fnord thinks they can lie about the Russia hoax for years and not lie about election fraud. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Today was fine. Much like Tuesday and Monday. Tomorrow will be fine too. Amd there was wide spread fraud in the election. 

OK. You gonna stop voting then? I mean, it's all hopeless, right? Might as well just give up. By the 2026 mid-terms they'll be so good at frauding that they'll win every single seat by Putin-like margins and Rs won't hold a single seat in any state or federal legislature. It'll be utopian.

7 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

BS. It wasn't a problem before, it never was a problem, and it won't be in the next election cycle. Why? It never existed. Trump was bitching about fraud for the entirety of his term. He bitched about fraud in 2016 after he won, FFS. It was his talking point, and much like everything else that came out of his cavernous yap it had no basis in reality. 

HT goes on about all the election fraud "evidence" but willingly dismisses Russian evidence. Let me know when you guys figure out what evidence means and what I can and can't trust. Til then I'll just enjoy the fact that I don't have to worry about that POS and the giant stain he left on America.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Fnord said:

BS. It wasn't a problem before, it never was a problem, and it won't be in the next election cycle. Why? It never existed. Trump was bitching about fraud for the entirety of his term. He bitched about fraud in 2016 after he won, FFS. It was his talking point, and much like everything else that came out of his cavernous yap it had no basis in reality. 

HT goes on about all the election fraud "evidence" but willingly dismisses Russian evidence. Let me know when you guys figure out what evidence means and what I can and can't trust. Til then I'll just enjoy the fact that I don't have to worry about that POS and the giant stain he left on America.

Evidence isn’t proof. You investigate based on evidence , seeking proof. The Russia hoax was investigated, based on evidence, even though it was concocted, and no proof emerged. Election fraud hasn’t yet been fully investigated, yet you claim there is no proof. Kinda stupid. 

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

You were really upset? You sound soft. 

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You were really upset? You sound soft. 

You’re arguing with someone who believes Trump was a Putin puppet because he has tapes of him pissing on hookers.

13 hours ago, 5-Points said:

How could we possible know who got the most legit votes in history.  Everyone says there is fraud in every election so how can it also be said who has the most legit votes?  Is it just a matter of believing one side over the other?

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But only fraud on one side, obviously.

14 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

You get something in the mail and it is an application for a mail in ballot. There are no candidates even listed. Once you send in the application, they verify the info and your voting status and then they send you a ballot. 

Not where I live.  Mail in only in my township.  It's a crock of shiot.  

13 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Fock the GOP. I’d rather lose an election with dignity as a Patriot than allow the Dems to push my party around as a Republican and allow them to cheat their way to victory every election. 

Both scenarios provide the same result. I’d rather not identify as being part of the poosie party. 

Welcome aboard Patriot!  🇺🇸

29 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

But only fraud on one side, obviously.

Let’s investigate and find out. Why is fraud acceptable from either side? 

45 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

You’re arguing with someone who believes Trump was a Putin puppet because he has tapes of him pissing on hookers.

I thought the hookers were pissing on Trump?

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Let’s investigate and find out. Why is fraud acceptable from either side? 

I don't think it acceptable.  I would like to see it stopped but not sure it's possible to 100%.  From what I have read, it has been investigated and it was shown that there was not enough fraud to change the results of the election.  I think investigating fraud and find ways to prevent it should continue.  I don't accept is people telling me that there was massive fraud from only one side and that Trump was cheated.  That's BS based on emotion right now.

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't think it acceptable.  I would like to see it stopped but not sure it's possible to 100%.  From what I have read, it has been investigated and it was shown that there was not enough fraud to change the results of the election.  I think investigating fraud and find ways to prevent it should continue.  I don't accept is people telling me that there was massive fraud from only one side and that Trump was cheated.  That's BS based on emotion right now.

How much fraud is there? 

Trump’s evidence of fraud seems to consist entirely of signed affidavits from Trumpers claiming they witnessed irregularities that they can’t prove. Are we supposed to halt the election until we investigate every one of these unsubstantiated claims? 

In court Trump’s strategy wasn’t about fraud at all. It was about trying to get mail in votes disqualified. Obviously the man’s goal was to cast doubt on the election in public and privately try to convince Republican officials to overturn the result in his favor.

You'd have to be retarded to fall for this stuff.

Good riddance. :thumbsdown: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't know an exact amount.  Do you?

Nope. Let’s find out.