Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

How will the media treat President Joe Biden?

They will fawn over him until the call comes down to remove him due to mental decline. 

Which should've been done at the start of his non-campaign. 

And I'm not talking about OP-ED pieces or opinion shows like Hannity - Lemon - Maddow.  I'm talking the "news" journalists who are supposed to have journalistic integrity.  The White House correspondents, the 6:00 news anchors, the staff writers and analysts.  

Much like VHS tapes, Blockbuster and Rusty's FFToday reputation......the NEWS as we used to know it is all but dead.  

13 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Yep.  When the get their orders, and they will, they will devour him like Joseph Moldonodo-Passage on a stiff, fat c0ck.

They pulled out all the stops to get this Alzheimers patient "elected." They'll keep him as the mouthpiece as long as credibly possible. I don't see him finishing this term. I truly hope he does because Kameltoe doesn't deserve the honor of being called interim POTUS. 

5 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

And I'm not talking about OP-ED pieces or opinion shows like Hannity - Lemon - Maddow.  I'm talking the "news" journalists who are supposed to have journalistic integrity.  The White House correspondents, the 6:00 news anchors, the staff writers and analysts.  

Much like VHS tapes, Blockbuster and Rusty's FFToday reputation......the NEWS as we used to know it is all but dead.  

They don't exist anymore. :dunno:

We should not expect much, no real accountability, he was their choice, they will defend the dear leader

Just like they treated Trump, but the opposite. It’s not like Biden is going to be taking many questions anyhow. 

:(

They'll never say a bad word about Harris, because that would be racist.  They'll never say a bad word about Biden until about 2 to 3 years after he passes away... then they'll trash him on everything he did and/or, failed to do.

2 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Can someone show an old technically challenged guy how to embed a dumb tweet?

Go to tweet, copy the URL.  Go to post, paste URL.  

Keep in mind that even if they wanted to hold Biden/Harris accountable for anything they really cannot.  They spent four years portraying Trump as some "problem" and then the last year portraying Biden as some "solution".  Right now they have to sell, they have to really upsell Biden and paint some stark differences to the people. It has to look real.

Moreover, they cannot directly control the mobs they created, but they can manipulate them, and right now they are working overtime to ensure those mobs stay quiet; until they need them again.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Go to tweet, copy the URL.  Go to post, paste URL.  

Thanks Still can’t do it must be my Nokia flip phone 

The media will treat this like 100% of the population voted for him.

So will other libs.

Amy Klobuchar yesterday said "Now we can dust ourselves off, pick up up the pieces and move forward...."

Uhhh...does this dumb worthless waste of skin not realize that 50% of population did not vote for those two terrorists?

Pick up the pieces?  Uhhh.... the liberals made the pieces.  They are the terrorists that burnt down cities and destroyed lives, raped kids, shot kids, burnt police cars, etc.

In other news, that new press secretary is a li'l bit a of a hottie.  😍

She was in that famous picture of the people pouting four years ago, and now she's ready for prime time.  

2 minutes ago, Mookz said:

She was in that famous picture of the people pouting four years ago, and now she's ready for prime time.  

So she is the one that spews the lies now?

4 minutes ago, Mookz said:

She’s definitely got some fire in her.

5 minutes ago, posty said:

She's a squirter too?  :shocking:

8 minutes ago, posty said:

Ohhh nooooo, everything the Democrats say is "truth"....of course, we do not dare question the dear leader....

I assume it will be similar to when Obama was President.  CNN and the like will be nothing but positive and Fox News and the like will find something wrong with everything he does.  I don't expect any surprises.

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I assume it will be similar to when Obama was President.  CNN and the like will be nothing but positive and Fox News and the like will find something wrong with everything he does.  I don't expect any surprises.

Agree.  But the treatment will continue its ongoing migration to the fringe.  CNN became a caricature when Trump was elected, it really departed from what was a centrist outlet. It became what Trump declared it to be.

CNN was at one time the most normal outlet, whereas the rest were mostly propaganda, not I cannot find a domestic outlet that isnt simply propaganda.

59 minutes ago, posty said:

Polishing his, and Harris's knob, every day...

This.  

22 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't think Fox News will even do that that much...  They skewed towards the middle towards the end of Trump's tenure and a lot of fans have left...

Just now, posty said:

I don't think Fox News will even do that that much...  They skewed towards the middle towards the end of Trump's tenure and a lot of fans have left...

Maybe.  Will have to wait and see.  I imagine Newsmax and OAN will bashing Biden every chance they get.  CNN will think everything Biden does is the best and will probably talk about Obama and lot as well.  Just another day in the media world.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Maybe.  Will have to wait and see.  I imagine Newsmax and OAN will bashing Biden every chance they get.  CNN will think everything Biden does is the best and will probably talk about Obama and lot as well.  Just another day in the media world.

I love how you and Rusty bring up OAN and Newsmax as if they are in the same league as ABC - CBS - NBC - CNN - MSNBC   

Just now, KSB2424 said:

I love how you and Rusty bring up OAN and Newsmax as if they are in the same league as ABC - CBS - NBC - CNN.  

Same league how?  Like national reach?

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yeah...  I just wish journalists would just report the news without slant to either side and let us decide...

17 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Same league how?  Like national reach?

I wouldn’t even know how to watch OAN on TV.  Is it on cable?

Meanwhile I listed the Major News Networks minus Fox.  

Just stop.

4 minutes ago, posty said:

Yeah...  I just wish journalists would just report the news without slant to either side and let us decide...

Same here.  It all about ratings and nothing gets ratings like catering to a specific audience.  As long as people continue to seek out what they want to hear, media outlets are going to continue giving it to them.

15 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I wouldn’t even know how to watch OAN on TV.  Is it on cable?

Meanwhile I listed the Major News Networks minus Fox.  

Just stop.

How do you think the majority  of people get their news now?

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

How do you think the majority  of people get their news now?

fftoday

are you with a straight face comparing OAN in ANY way as far as viewership or internet hits to ABC, CBS, NBC or CNN? 

JFC

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

fftoday

are you with a straight face comparing OAN in ANY way as far as viewership or internet hits to ABC, CBS, NBC or CNN? 

JFC

Of course he is. He also thinks 74 million people got their orders from Q. 

9 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

fftoday

JFC

I am not making a direct comparison in viewership.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Of course he is. He also thinks 74 million people got their orders from Q. 

You are laughably dumb sometimes.