Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

How will the media treat President Joe Biden?

1 minute ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Democrats? The View, CNN and late night talk show hosts/comedians.

They are sheep. 

The View?  Do many people actually get their news from The View?

More and more people get their news from social media.  The biggest is their local news.  Social media is taking over as the main source for news and people follow what they want to be told.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The View?  Do many people actually get their news from The View?

More and more people get their news from social media.  The biggest is their local news.  Social media is taking over as the main source for news and people follow what they want to be told.

Is that the same social media that is shutting down conservative opinions?

3 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Some, yes.

6 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

They have to. They know there was fraud, lots of it. Question it and you are now a traitor. Not curious about things,  but undermining democracy. Why such a blow back this time? Questioning the election in 2016 was patriotic. They can’t have any investigations. Start pulling on that thread and it might unwind. Suppress it now. 

The media will treat Biden with kid gloves no doubt. I hope they hold his feet to the fire on his appointees, healthcare, the infrastructure bill and involvement in drone strikes / foreign conflicts. 

1 minute ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Oh yeah, that's right, you're one of the "independent" who cheered it on. 

Go on...  Please, tell me about all this "cheering" I did.

Just now, MDC said:

The media will treat Biden with kid gloves no doubt. I hope they hold his feet to the fire on his appointees, healthcare, the infrastructure bill and involvement in drone strikes / foreign conflicts. 

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

:lol:

That’s my hope. I doubt the MSM will. To be fair they ignored Trump’s myriad policy failures and focused almost entirely on his Tweets and the fact that he’s a garbage human. 

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

That’s my hope. I doubt the MSM will. To be fair they ignored Trump’s myriad policy failures and focused almost entirely on his Tweets and the fact that he’s a garbage human. 

What policy failures? What we see as achievements 

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

What policy failures? What we see as achievements 

For example, Trumpers have been walking around congratulating Trump on bringing peace to the Middle East and warning of imminent war under Biden. These folks are either not aware that Trump ramped up Obungler’s drone strike campaign in 6-7 countries or more likely they’re playing make believe. And the mainstream media barely focused on it. 

Trump’s latest retarded tweets were better for clicks.

21 minutes ago, MDC said:

Which policies were those ? 

Hillary is seething. She’s just as pissed as Trump. More. 

Which journalist will win the Pulitzer for the in depth investigation of how many scoops of ice cream Biden gets? 

Just now, DonS said:

Which journalist will win the Pulitzer for the in depth investigation of how many scoops of ice cream Biden gets? 

Pudding or jello. 

42 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

The BDS is strong in this thread. Boing!

Wrong again....you have full blown TDS. 

3 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I'd like to know what you guys consider to be fair, accurate and unbiased media.

None of them. Use common sense. Who benefits should be the first question that’s ever asked. Who has the power to make it happen is another one. Start from those two points and the why usually becomes apparent. 

If we can refer back to the media prior to Obama, I think we still had fair and balanced at that time.

24 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I'd like to know what you guys consider to be fair, accurate and unbiased media.

That unicorn does not exist and hasn't for a very long time. 

2 hours ago, Gladiators said:

She’s definitely got some fire in her.

She looks like a dirty, nasty redhead, sort of the way Rachel Nichols used to look.  :wub:

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

If we can refer back to the media prior to Obama, I think we still had fair and balanced at that time.

I'd say the media before Clinton allowed them to merge into this 6 company oligopoly wasn't too bad. We still had both right and left-wing news and many centrist news that reported "just the facts"

Now everything has riders or is an opinion/editorial piece. Those are sent down from the main headquarters. We've all seen the video of our "local" news reading the same scripts all over the country

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

This is NOT a parody account.  :lol:

They are like the people that really, really admire the royal family. In 2021. God has been replaced for these people. 

1 hour ago, Rusty Syringes said:

The BDS is strong in this thread. Boing!

No one has BDS. No one has said that we hate Joe because he hurt our feelings, which is the prime symptom of TDS. 

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

No one has BDS. No one has said that we hate Joe because he hurt our feelings, which is the prime symptom of TDS. 

Exactly. It’s his actions that are the most objectionable, not his words. His words suck too, worse than things Trump hurt their feelers with

A lot of responses on here are ridiculously hilarious! Chump got no respect from the media simply because he showed no respect-just like the whiners on this board. Respect is something that is earned, not just delved out like ham sandwiches. Chump and his followers need to grow up, they act like spoiled brats.

Few and far between anymore.  It’s dead. 

5 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

A lot of responses on here are ridiculously hilarious! Chump got no respect from the media simply because he showed no respect-just like the whiners on this board. Respect is something that is earned, not just delved out like ham sandwiches. Chump and his followers need to grow up, they act like spoiled brats.

Yeah, Clownzo accusing news reports he didn't like as being "fake news" didn't win him any friends in the media. 

I wonder what all this incessant "muh media :cry:" whining will actually accomplish. 

There are plenty of right-wing, biased infotainment sources for them to feast on the affirmation baloney.

You have to consume it from multiple places.  Still, you have to pull the truth out of the filth, rinse it off, and take it in.  My wife(34C) doesn't follow politics that much but she always asks me why I flip channels.  CNN told me things about Trump that I didn't like hearing, but some of its truth.  You're a hack if you don't admit your people have warts.

14 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

BDS is real.

Unlike TDS which causes a person to have irrational hatred towards a man who is trying to help them.

BDS is like the abused housewife who won't say anything bad about her abusive husband. Instead, they praise him for the littlest of things.

17 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Yeah. I don't get the BDS. If anything, most of us that didn't vote for him are like, "Okay, you guys got what you wanted...." and we are just watching the shiteshow. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Yeah, Clownzo accusing news reports he didn't like as being "fake news" didn't win him any friends in the media. 

I wonder what all this incessant "muh media :cry:" whining will actually accomplish. 

There are plenty of right-wing, biased infotainment sources for them to feast on the affirmation baloney.

The media and president shouldn't be friends. I'm shocked (not really) that you don't understand that.

• Like 1

They will, and have, treat him like anyone else with dementia. Nod and smile.