cmh6476

Bills @ Chiefs

Less politics moor football.  Go chiefs.

Toss up. Neither has a running game, both teams very similar. Kelce is the difference. 

Should be a good game, let me know how it turns out.

This will be a fun one.  I have relatives in KS so we're already giving each other some shite. :thumbsup:

Edit: and yes KC is in MO. 

of course the Kansas City Cheats were going to ignore protocol and play Maholmes. Was there ever a doubt?

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I wish this game were there early one.  If Tampa loses, I won't even bother watching this game.

Right. who wants to see Rodgers vs Mahomes :wacko: 

Pulling for the Bills and the good people of western New York. Great Americans. 

• Like 1

rootin' like hell for Josh Allen and Bills Mafia, just to stick it up that bigoted scumbag Dominique Foxworth's a$$.

LET'S GO BISON!!!

11 minutes ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

rootin' like hell for Josh Allen and Bills Mafia, just to stick it up that bigoted scumbag Dominique Foxworth's a$$.

LET'S GO BISON!!!

This x1000.  Fock that racist POS. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I was referring to the KC / Buffalo game.

so you won't watch the Super Bowl either if TB loses? :wacko:

2 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

Less politics moor football.  Go chiefs.

What you have to flood this board as well as the main with the Chiefs nonsense?

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

so you won't watch the Super Bowl either if TB loses? :wacko:

I only ever watch the Super Bowl because of the gambling aspect, block pools, prop bets, etc, along with the parties and what not.  This year, because I'm pretty confident that I won't be at someone else's house, if Tampa isn't playing, I won't be watching.

8 minutes ago, posty said:

What you have to flood this board as well as the main with the Chiefs nonsense?

you're telling me there weren't individual threads in this forum from other playoff games? :bench:

51 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Agree with this

Neither is an elite team.  The Chiefs are severely banged up with injuries.  I don't have to think for a second to pick the Bills.  Leaning towards a rout.  I doubt this will be a good game.  Most of the time people will be wondering what the matchup could have been like if the Chiefs were at full strength.

32 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Neither is an elite team.  The Chiefs are severely banged up with injuries.  I don't have to think for a second to pick the Bills.  Leaning towards a rout.  I doubt this will be a good game.  Most of the time people will be wondering what the matchup could have been like if the Chiefs were at full strength.

wtf?  This is not a good take.  The only person who may not play is Willie Gay, and he isn't ruled out.

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Toss up. Neither has a running game, both teams very similar. Kelce is the difference. 

CEH is probably going to play, and didn't Darrell Williams have over 6 YPC versus the Browns :dunno:

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I wish this game were there early one.  If Tampa loses, I won't even bother watching this game.

I get that.  Once my team is out it's just not the same.

The last time they played in October KC ran for about 250 yards. For. Cant see that happening again. 

3 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

I get that.  Once my team is out it's just not the same.

Yeah, at that point, it's all about the money.  I've done playoff fantasy leagues some years, and in those, I'll watch the games that my guys are in and I won't even bother with the rest.  If I don't have rooting interest, I have no reason to watch.

52 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

wtf?  This is not a good take.  The only person who may not play is Willie Gay, and he isn't ruled out.

Players try to play even at less than 100%.  Gay may play but not 100%.  The Chiefs OL is wrecked by injuries.  Their LT has a bad back and is playing thru it as best he can and isn't 100%.  CEH isn't 100%.  Mahomes won't be 100%.  It all adds up.  This is a VERY banged up Chiefs team.  They should have lost to the Browns last week.  I expect the Bills to rout them.

I expect the Bills to jump out to a good lead and then the announcing team will start making excuses about how the Chiefs have so many injuries.

Trey Hendrickson (their big pass rush threat) "played" vs the Bucs after missing the week before with a neck injury.  Totally invisible on the stat sheet.  If he is healthy, he's is showing Tom Brady a very bad time.  That's why I was convinced the Bucs would win.  Being able to play doesn't mean much.

51 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Trey Hendrickson (their big pass rush threat) "played" vs the Bucs after missing the week before with a neck injury.  Totally invisible on the stat sheet.  If he is healthy, he's is showing Tom Brady a very bad time.  That's why I was convinced the Bucs would win.  Being able to play doesn't mean much.

I guess they might as well not show up

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

:wub:

I think the Bills can win but they gotta play a hell of a game to do it. Win the turnover battle, keep Kelce and Hill somewhat at bay. The offense didn’t exactly click against Baltimore but that’s a hell of a defense. Might need 30+ to win this one.

7 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

I think the Bills can win but they gotta play a hell of a game to do it. Win the turnover battle, keep Kelce and Hill somewhat at bay. The offense didn’t exactly click against Baltimore but that’s a hell of a defense. Might need 30+ to win this one.

The wind killed their deep game last week.  

Hoping Bills pull it off. KC fans have been obnoxious the past few years and this year they have been worse since they won the SB last year. Plus, it’s nice to see the Bills winning for once 

1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

It feels a lot like the Bills’ year, but I’m not betting against Mahomes, Kelce and Tyfreak.  

GO KC :banana:

Tyreek Hill is  such a gigantic POS he alone makes KC hard to root for. Every NFL team has lowlifes, but he sticks out.