cmh6476

Bills @ Chiefs

I love the Bills story as much as anyone else. How could anyone not root for them and their fans? 

But it's about to strike midnight on Cinderella  - shiits about to get real. Inept Lamar Jackson isn't under center this week - this week they get a real NFL QB. 

BUF keeps it close, or leads, at half - then Mahomie opens the whoop ass............... KC by 10. 

13 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I love the Bills story as much as anyone else. How could anyone not root for them and their fans? 

But it's about to strike midnight on Cinderella  - shiits about to get real. Inept Lamar Jackson isn't under center this week - this week they get a real NFL QB. 

BUF keeps it close, or leads, at half - then Mahomie opens the whoop ass............... KC by 10. 

I agree sh!t is about to get real. Bills are going to do what KC did last year. 

2 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Hoping Bills pull it off. KC fans have been obnoxious the past few years and this year they have been worse since they won the SB last year. Plus, it’s nice to see the Bills winning for once 

Whatever.  We've been waiting our whole lives for this (for those of us under 50).  We've stuck through this team through thick and thin.  Same with the royals pretty much.  We knew how the Brown's fans felt last week.  And we know how the bills fans feel this week.  I'm sorry, but this fan base isn't taking anything for granted.

How did Mahomes look at practice?
Nate Taylor, Chiefs beat writer: The great news for the Chiefs is that Mahomes looked very much like, well, himself. In the first periods of practice, Mahomes threw the ball with plenty of power and accuracy to his receivers. He was also able to go through the handoff exchange on run-pass option plays with rookie running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire, who could make his postseason debut Sunday. Although Mahomes sustained a left big toe injury last week, he moved around well when going through his footwork drills to simulate his movement in the pocket before releasing the ball.

Is Mahomes on track to start Sunday?
Lindsay Jones, senior NFL writer: You have to be careful not to speculate too much about the concussion protocol, but we can speak to what we know: Mahomes was on the practice field two days in a row, and the fact that Reid said Mahomes "took the majority" of starter reps in Thursday's practice — a real practice, unlike Wednesday's light session — is an indication that Mahomes is nearing the final phases of the protocol.

Final clearance will come from an independent neurologist, but all signs right now point to Mahomes playing, barring some sort of setback in the next 48 hours.

KC won last year despite Reid. As Obama said about Biden, “don’t underestimate his ability to screw things up”. 

Glad to see Mahomes practicing. Even though him being limited increases Buffalo's chances of winning I'd rather have any victory (or defeat) come against a team with their star QB. :thumbsup:

No QB has more on his shoulders than Josh Allen.  If he plays up to his ability and doesnt shy away from the bright lights then the Bills have a great chance to win.  His transformation into a great passer has been pretty remarkable.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

No surprise, since he really didn't have a "concussion".

Yep,fake news is in sports too.

I see two very good teams playing a pretty close game.  I still believe that KCC have been "vulnerable" over the second half of the season (just meaning that haven't looked dominant). I think the bills pull this one out.

8 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Bills money line and under.

ML was not affected but just clicked on that and in the hour since I posted that the total points and spread each went up 1/2 a point.

26 minutes ago, nzoner said:

ML was not affected but just clicked on that and in the hour since I posted that the total points and spread each went up 1/2 a point.

Even better. I like being the contrarian.

I think the chiefs win this one in a close game.

I have a dilemma:

pre season, I put $1000 to win $6000 on the chiefs to win Super Bowl (+600 odds).

Do I hedge by putting $1000 on the Bills +155 moneyline?  My max super bowl win would be 5k then but if the bills win this week i cover my bet plus $550.

thoughts?

3 hours ago, nzoner said:

It was inevitable that the line qould climb a little bit feom the people qho didnt qant to throw down money qithout a real good idea Mahomes will play.  Mahomes being cleared was never in doubt in my opinion.  But there are those that will wait for positive news before laying the money down.  I dont blame them.  But it was never a doubt.

26 minutes ago, Big Blue 06 said:

I have a dilemma:

pre season, I put $1000 to win $6000 on the chiefs to win Super Bowl (+600 odds).

Do I hedge by putting $1000 on the Bills +155 moneyline?  My max super bowl win would be 5k then but if the bills win this week i cover my bet plus $550.

thoughts?

So you are saying the NFC has no chance in thr SB?  Not understanding the hedge here.

30 minutes ago, Big Blue 06 said:

I have a dilemma:

thoughts?

So the chiefs lose in the super bowl and you really bite the bullet?

1 hour ago, Big Blue 06 said:

I have a dilemma:

thoughts?

No cause Green Bay IMO has a good shot to win the SB and then you be out 2 grand instead of1.

1 hour ago, Big Blue 06 said:

I have a dilemma:

thoughts?

Always take the guaranteed win. Go find a pool and buy a couple of boxes. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Always take the guaranteed win. Go find a pool and buy a couple of boxes.

This guy knows things. Listen to him. 

6 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

So the chiefs lose in the super bowl and you really bite the bullet?

I would worry about next week next week.

Say I do this and the chiefs win.  My bet is now 1,000 to win 5,000.  I take that thousand off my chiefs potential super bowl win.

I can hedge against the packers if I choose to.  Say packers are +140.

i can put 2700 on the packers money line to win 3800.

if chiefs win, I win 2300 (6000 total minus 1k lost on bills and 2700 lost on packers)

if packers win, I win 1800 (3800 win minus 1k bills and 1k chiefs)

May be the way to go.  Guaranteed win of either 2300 or 1800 if chiefs beat the Bills.

10 minutes ago, Big Blue 06 said:

Say I do this and the chiefs win.  My bet is now 1,000 to win 5,000.  I take that thousand off my chiefs potential super bowl win.

if chiefs win, I win 2300 (6000 total minus 1k lost on bills and 2700 lost on packers)

May be the way to go.  Guaranteed win of either 2300 or 1800 if chiefs beat the Bills.

What if the Chiefs don't win the game then what ?

6 hours ago, Big Blue 06 said:

1800 Gambler

8 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

What is the guaranteed win ? I want in on it!

Go back and look 👀 at what I bolded. If you have been here before you would know my yearly argument between Squares and Boxes !!! He said Boxes so he is a smart dude. 
The rest of you that say Squares are just that. Squares. 

Just now, Mike Isles said:

Go back and look 👀 at what I bolded. If you have been here before you would know my yearly argument between Squares and Boxes !!! He said Boxes so he is a smart dude. 
The rest of you that say Squares are just that. Squares. 

They check all the boxes.