cmh6476

Bills @ Chiefs

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That doesn’t check the box. You’ve checked many boxes, I’m sure. Not many squares though.  lol. 

Also, squares 2d...Boxes 3d

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Fair enough, but our nomenclature has deemed them squares since day one. 
You want to call them boxes with your friends and here, big deal. Who cares, right? 
You want to tell the rest of us that we are wrong to call them squares when that is what 99+% of football fans call them? Well, that's just odd. 

It’s all good! If you’re a hick it’s a square if you’re not it’s a box! I like hicks! Enjoy your pop and sub. Lol. 

16 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I just looked that up; roast beef on a roll with an jus and horseradish.  Seems pretty nondescript to me, not bad.  :dunno: 

Beef on weck.  Good stuff.  I remember a bar that had a good Friday happy hour while at University of Buffalo that had all you can eat buffet with wings and beef on weck along with Labatt Blue beer specials.  Good times. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s all good! If you’re a hick it’s a square if you’re not it’s a box! I like hicks! Enjoy your pop and sub. Lol. 

Ha. Pop and y’all folks

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Don't get me started on pop vs soda.  :nono:

I'm on the soda side of the battlefield while my wife annoys the sh1t out of me by calling it pop. 

Not sure what the controversy regarding sub is though.  Sub vs hoagie or something else??? 

3 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Ha. Pop and y’all folks

And Tennis shoes. Lol. 

Just now, DonS said:

I'm on the soda side of the battlefield while my wife annoys the sh1t out of me by calling it pop. 

Not sure what the controversy regarding sub is though.  Sub vs hoagie or something else??? 

We call it a hero or a wedge. Strong, masculine words. 

On 1/21/2021 at 9:10 PM, Cruzer said:

I love the Bills story as much as anyone else. How could anyone not root for them and their fans? 

But it's about to strike midnight on Cinderella  - shiits about to get real. Inept Lamar Jackson isn't under center this week - this week they get a real NFL QB. 

BUF keeps it close, or leads, at half - then Mahomie opens the whoop ass............... KC by 10. 

👍

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s all good! If you’re a hick it’s a square if you’re not it’s a box! 

Link?  :dunno:

I provided youse guys with a couple

4 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Bills stayed in the locker room for the Anthem and should never came out! Punks that made a joke of themselves. But they did it all season though!

11 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I just looked that up; roast beef on a roll with an jus and horseradish.  Seems pretty nondescript to me, not bad.  :dunno: 

It is good until you cover the roll in caraway seeds. 🤮

2 hours ago, Bert said:

Yeah, not a fan of the seeds. 

13 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

We call it a hero or a wedge. Strong, masculine words. 

When we visited family back in the 90's in Connecticut they used the term grinder for a big sandwich.Is that also common in your area or just a Conn thing?

2 hours ago, Bert said:

Good point, I’m not a fan of that anise taste at all.  I retract my objection:  you may hate the weck.  🤮

1 minute ago, nzoner said:

When we visited family back in the 90's in Connecticut they used the term grinder for a big sandwich.Is that also common in your area or just a Conn thing?

Connecticut. You’ll see subs used in upstate New York too. 

13 hours ago, DonS said:

I come from the small hick part of NE PA that uses “hoagie.”  After I left I quickly learned that nobody else used it so I long ago moved to “sub.”  :thumbsup: 

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I come from the small hick part of NE PA that uses “hoagie.”  After I left I quickly learned that nobody else used it so I long ago moved to “sub.”  :thumbsup: 

Hicks in Missouri use that term too.

On 1/24/2021 at 12:08 PM, Mike Isles said:

Done

Hat received :thumbsup:

• Like 1