Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

New Detroit Lions Head Coach - Dan Campbell

you like him so much you can't spell his last name? 😣

🤣🤣🤣

AND WE'RE GONNA GO OUT THERE, AND WE'RE GOING TO REACH DOWN YOUR PANTS AND TEAR OFF YOUR BALLS. YOU'LL FIGHT BACK, BUT THEN WE'RE GOING TO TAKE THE FOOTBALL AND SHOVE IT DEEP UP YOUR ASS, LIKE A PIGSKIN ENEMA. AND THEN WE'RE GOING TEAR OFF YOUR EARS AND FOCK YOUR EAR HOLES. YOU'LL FIGHT BACK, BUT THAT'S WHEN WE TAKE THE KICKING TEE AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROATS. AFTER THAT, WE'RE GOING TO SET YOU ON FIRE AND THROW YOU OUT INTO TRAFFIC. :mad::mad::mad:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Jesus that is a terrible take from what looks to be a very weak little man. The jealousy in his eyes says it all. 

Also, the lions are still going to suck.

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Jesus that is a terrible take from what looks to be a very weak little man. The jealousy in his eyes says it all. 

Also, the lions are still going to suck.

5 and 7 as interim HC.  BB couldn't fix the Lions

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

Yup, he'll probably suck and not because he's a meathead.

I just read he was on the Lions 0-16 team. Loser as a player and loser as a coach.

The best coach in the past 25 years was Jim Caldwell and they fired him.

The last Lion head coach before Caldwell that left with a winning record was Joe Schmidt 1967-1972. 

The lions are loser and will always be losers.

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Wonder if he’ll say the same about Saleh. He won’t. 

Trust me when I say the Lions can take anyone who appears to have potential and destroy it.

He's lucky he got a 6 year deal because once the Lions are done with him his head coaching days will be over.  Just like every other head coach the Lions have had for decades.  This place is a death sentence.

They can't even make amends with Calvin Johnson for crying out loud.  And Barry is still a little bitter.

Gonna take  way more than some strong words to straighten this ship.

16 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Trust me when I say the Lions can take anyone who appears to have potential and destroy it.

But that's why the Lions suck.  They keep filling out management and coaching positions with unproven guys with "potential".  What the organization needs is to truly commit to hiring experienced winners in those positions.  (that means the next several head coaches / GMs should be proven winners, not just try it once or twice and then spend the next several decades hiring unknowns).

Dan Campbell is the type of hire that tells me they want a rookie head coach who can be hired cheap, which is the type of people loser organizations load up with at all levels.

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

But that's why the Lions suck.  They keep filling out management and coaching positions with unproven guys with "potential".  What the organization needs is to truly commit to hiring experienced winners in those positions.  (that means the next several head coaches / GMs should be proven winners, not just try it once or twice and then spend the next several decades hiring unknowns).

Dan Campbell is the type of hire that tells me they want a rookie head coach who can be hired cheap, which is the type of people loser organizations load up with at all levels.

Tried that

Bobby Ross

Steve Mariucchi.

Destroyed their careers too.  Doesn't matter.  Lions are cursed.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I liked Wayne Fontes

Me too....Say what you want but he was an OK coach.

8 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Tried that

Bobby Ross

Steve Mariucchi.

Destroyed their careers too.  Doesn't matter.  Lions are cursed.

I JUST said that you cant just try it once or twice.  I JUST said that.  Its a commitment.  I hate it when people do not read my posts and throw an argument at me that I just went out of my way to refute.  I can just imagine the Lions ownership is just like you.  You can explain something to them point blank and it goes in one ear and out the other.

2 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

🤣🤣🤣

AND WE'RE GONNA GO OUT THERE, AND WE'RE GOING TO REACH DOWN YOUR PANTS AND TEAR OFF YOUR BALLS. YOU'LL FIGHT BACK, BUT THEN WE'RE GOING TO TAKE THE FOOTBALL AND SHOVE IT DEEP UP YOUR ASS, LIKE A PIGSKIN ENEMA. AND THEN WE'RE GOING TEAR OFF YOUR EARS AND FOCK YOUR EAR HOLES. YOU'LL FIGHT BACK, BUT THAT'S WHEN WE TAKE THE KICKING TEE AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROATS. AFTER THAT, WE'RE GOING TO SET YOU ON FIRE AND THROW YOU OUT INTO TRAFFIC. :mad::mad::mad:

😂

46 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wonder if he’ll say the same about Saleh. He won’t. 

Not a chance. Coward is woke as Fock 

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

I JUST said that you cant just try it once or twice.  I JUST said that.  Its a commitment.  I hate it when people do not read my posts and throw an argument at me that I just went out of my way to refute.  I can just imagine the Lions ownership is just like you.  You can explain something to them point blank and it goes in one ear and out the other.

Dude.  Your posts are easy to skim.  Remember who you are.  Hard to take you seriously.  

Wow.  The NFL didn’t waste any time ignoring the whole BLM thing. Not one AA coach hired so far. But hey, they let them put sayings on the field and on their helmets. 

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

He’ll go 16-34 over 3 years and get fired. 

You think he'll be that good?

14 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

See, proven winners have options. And they take those options rather than the perpetual dumpster fire in Detroit. 

21 hours ago, edjr said:

BB can't fix anything without Brady!

It was definitely a weird press conference. Sounded more like a high school coach at a pep rally, than a NFL head coach.

:dunno:

6 year contract. He must be stuffing one of the Ford daughters, real good.

It’s great he wants to play old timey football. Someone needs to tell him you can’t hit too hard anymore. 

On 1/21/2021 at 6:39 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow.  The NFL didn’t waste any time ignoring the whole BLM thing. Not one AA coach hired so far. But hey, they let them put sayings on the field and on their helmets. 

It’s beyond obvious the NFL doesn’t give two 💩’s about BLM. Agreed. They threw a few slogans out there while keeping Kaepernick blacklisted, and then there’s this:

On 1/21/2021 at 2:39 PM, supermike80 said:

Dude.  Your posts are easy to skim.  Remember who you are.  Hard to take you seriously.  

this might be the most ignorant post I have ever read.  He admits he didn't read my post, and goes on to blame me as to why.  LOL.  I can't believe I missed this one back in January. What a gem.

When did the city of Detroit find a way to get up?

Detroit, Buffalo, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Houston all the same historic NFL failures.  

I'm liking the Lions new front office and HC and that they have a QB that stands for the national anthem, so the prerequisites of ending my divorce from the team are in place. We'll see how woke they are come September.

The NFL as a whole can still suck my ass though.

12 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

this might be the most ignorant post I have ever read.  He admits he didn't read my post, and goes on to blame me as to why.  LOL.  I can't believe I missed this one back in January. What a gem.

I almost never read your posts because you are a lunatic.  Sorry it hurts man, but that's just where I am with it.

I mean you're quoting a post FROM JANUARY.   Just go fight your civil war and shutup mmmkay?

• Thanks 1