Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Amazon offers to help Biden administration with COVID vaccine distribution

Now they care....:dunno:They didn't care about this until yesterday.

And now they call their employees "essential" workers so they should be prioritized.

--------------

Amazon is offering its help to President Biden with rollout of the COVID vaccine, while seeking to get its employees inoculated "at the earliest appropriate time."

In a letter written to Biden and dated Wednesday, Amazon Worldwide Consumer CEO Dave Clark said the e-commerce giant is prepared to leverage its operations to help vaccinate 100 million Americans in the first 100 days of the president's administration.

"Our scale allows us to make a meaningful impact immediately in the fight against COVID-19, and we stand ready to assist you in this effort," wrote Clark.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/4242571001

No surprise...  I am waiting for Google to come out and say they will help administer the shots through their website somehow...

Don't need it. Trump put a team in place that is distributing vaccines so fast the states can't keep up giving them out.

It's going so well Biden promised to cut out how many are going out by more than half for some strange reason. 

I think its great that Amazon finally reached a distribution capability level that allows them to finally be able to handle this kind of logistical challenge.

31 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Don't need it. Trump put a team in place that is distributing vaccines so fast the states can't keep up giving them out.

It's going so well Biden promised to cut out how many are going out by more than half for some strange reason. 

Yep. NY let tons expire. 

Fock Amazon.  Cancelled my Amazon account and credit card.  Bezo can fuckthefuck off.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Libs are such women.  Scorched earth when there is a President they don't like.

And some of those "women" have c0cks. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Libs are such women.  Scorched earth when there is a President they don't like.

If amazon could do it even better than what's happening now. Bezos is a beotch waiting until now to offer help.

Shows you everything you need to know. Of course that was the plan to begin with.

14 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

If amazon could do it even better than what's happening now. Bezos is a beotch waiting until now to offer help.

Shows you everything you need to know. Of course that was the plan to begin with.

I don't know how much more obvious it could get. But they will be praised by the leftists.

1 hour ago, NorthernVike said:

Fock Amazon.  Cancelled my Amazon account and credit card.  Bezo can fuckthefuck off.

Will be doing the same once this stupid Fockin state I live in opens up again. 

my amazon stock is up yooge the last couple days.  :banana:

Amazon claiming they did offer to help Trump (but then posted a letter where all they did was ask to put their employees at the front of the line)