Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Tulsi Gabbard on Joe Rogan podcast

I like and miss Joe, but attempting to sign up for spotify tests my tech skills and I hate testing my tech skills. I did eventually get into Parler, so that was a win but haven't been there since that first day.

Maybe I'll give it a go the next time I turn on my VPN.

I sometimes like Joe Rogan but Jebus Christ every pod is like 2.5-3 hours long. Ever hear of editing?

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

I sometimes like Joe Rogan but Jebus Christ every pod is like 2.5-3 hours long. Ever hear of editing?

Podcasts should be an hour

I caught it and it’s great.  She is such a breath of fresh air.  A throwback blue dog Democrat who is anti establishment.  A dying breed.

The GOP hates her and the Biden/Harris camp does too.  Which tells me she’s on point. 

• Like 1

Joe Rogan, Tulsi Gabbard, Glenn Greenwald, David Portnoy, Tucker Carlson, Thomas Sowell.  

They all get it.  They span the political spectrum but they get it.  

12 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Podcasts should be an hour

At most. :thumbsup: 

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Joe Rogan, Tulsi Gabbard, Glenn Greenwald, David Portnoy, Tucker Carlson, Thomas Sowell.  

They all get it.  They span the political spectrum but they get it.  

I like Matt Taibbi. Hates Trump, but I think he hates everyone. Jimmy Dore as well. 

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

That is the whole point of his podcast and how he grew it to be the biggest podcast.  An honest real long form interview.  If you want snippets then find the clips on youtube of the highlights.

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

Agreed.  My wife listens to him sometimes and I enjoy the snippets I overhear but I don’t think I’ve ever made it front to back through one of his podcasts, and I spent 1.5 hours in the car almost every day for a few months going to/from radiation treatments. :dunno: 

I think Joe Rogan is the only down the middle guy left. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Agreed.  My wife listens to him sometimes and I enjoy the snippets I overhear but I don’t think I’ve ever made it front to back through one of his podcasts, and I spent 1.5 hours in the car almost every day for a few months going to/from radiation treatments. :dunno: 

I rarely put one on, only when there’s a guest I want to hear. I like the pod just fine but it’s overlong. I also don’t like how Joe shills junk supplements like brain juice.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Yes that way they can take everything out of context like the rest of the media. Joe has the biggest podcast in the world, I don’t think he needs advice from you

• Thanks 1

I just picked any old Tulsi thread.  She's filling in for Tucker.  Still wood.  :wub: