Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Gubnah Charlie Parker lifts 9 pm curfew and stay at home order in Maskachusetts

November 2nd he put in a stay at home order and a curfew. We had an average of 1000 cases per week. 

He lifted the curfews and stay at home orders yesterday (as of Jan 25). Maskachusetts has an average of 3000 cases per week right now.

Any idea why he chose November 2nd and lifted it as of Jan 25? :dunno:

I can't quite figure this out. :hmm:

15 minutes ago, edjr said:

November 2nd he put in a stay at home order and a curfew. We had an average of 1000 cases per week. 

He lifted the curfews and stay at home orders yesterday (as of Jan 25). Maskachusetts has an average of 3000 cases per week right now.

Any idea why he chose November 2nd and lifted it as of Jan 25? :dunno:

I can't quite figure this out. :hmm:

Maybe for political reasons?

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Definitely a ploy to help the Dems win Massachusetts. :thumbsup: 

Win what?  

21 minutes ago, MDC said:

Yeah no one answered me when I brought that point up in the other thread.

”The restrictions were just a ploy to get Trump out of office!!!”

...except he never had any chance to win any of the states that had the most restrictions anyway

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

...except he never had any chance to win any of the states that had the most restrictions anyway

Last summer they thought the rioters were being controlled by the Democrats to make Trump look bad. Then they said Biden turned off the riots because they were hurting his electoral chances. Now they say he can’t control the riots.

Trumper logic. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

25 minutes ago, MDC said:

Just following the edict he was given. 

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Cases!!!!! FEAR!!!

GFY

20 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Maybe for political reasons?

Sure makes you wonder, doesn't it?  It has made no sense at all. Other than to make people angrier and angrier. I guess posting on social media about your outrage, wouldn't affect other people in other states?

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

None of the covid stuff has any sort of consistency 

or sense. All 💩 thrown against the wall. Especially in D run states (Charile Parker is a D at heart)

17 minutes ago, edjr said:

Sure makes you wonder, doesn't it?  It has made no sense at all. Other than to make people angrier and angrier. I guess posting on social media about your outrage, wouldn't affect other people in other states?

Wouldn’t outrage over restrictions help Trump in other states, not hurt him?

Cases are going to drop dramatically in the next two weeks.

Weird how all that works

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Cases are going to drop dramatically in the next two weeks.

Weird how all that works

yeah when you get a vaccine and the peak happened about 11 days ago that tends to happen

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

yeah when you get a vaccine and the peak happened about 11 days ago that tends to happen

:doh:

As long as it follows actual science, and not the leftist version of it, then have at it.

Since the death rate is so very low it makes perfect sense, and we should not legislate personal freedoms anyway.

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Hey Tim, you never answered the OP’s question.  

Hospitalizations, % positive, and cases metrics are all improving.  They were getting worse when the restrictions were implemented.  If he wanted to influence the election, shouldn't he have put them in place more than 1 day prior?

This was all highly overblown to encourage mail in voting.  Its real.  And it is highly overblown. 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You mean the vaccine that Trump said would be here, around now, about 8 months ago?  The one that Democrats told people was a pipe dream?

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You mean the vaccine that Trump said would be here, around now, about 8 months ago?  The one that Democrats told people was a pipe dream?

Yup that's the one.  Good job by Trump and co on that

14 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

But....but....like was fatal to about 3% of those infected!!  So, you just HAVE to hate Trumpy, I mean he could have closed the borders to mute the impact....oh wait, nevermind, I thought he HADNT done that for a second because all Democrats vigorously OPPOSED that move....

Well, then he could have done something to create a condition where the vaccine could be developed faster than any other in history, oh wait, yeah, that happened, it was just all the leftists and democrats saying it was impossible, an admission that they COULD NOT have accomplished the same thing.....

12 minutes ago, RLLD said:

But....but....like was fatal to about 3% of those infected!!  So, you just HAVE to hate Trumpy, I mean he could have closed the borders to mute the impact....oh wait, nevermind, I thought he HADNT done that for a second because all Democrats vigorously OPPOSED that move....

Well, then he could have done something to create a condition where the vaccine could be developed faster than any other in history, oh wait, yeah, that happened, it was just all the leftists and democrats saying it was impossible, an admission that they COULD NOT have accomplished the same thing.....

1st thing Biden does when he gets into office, open borders, stop the wall and let mooslims back in. :wall:

2 hours ago, edjr said:

1st thing Biden does when he gets into office, open borders, stop the wall and let mooslims back in. :wall:

Open borders? Trump lifted travel bans on the way out the door and Biden restored them. 

The immigration item was defining a legal path to citizenship. 

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Open borders? Trump lifted travel bans on the way out the door and Biden restored them. 

ignore the rest? kindly fock off

4 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

A legal path by breaking the law. Clean coal. 

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Good callout.  Michigan is probably the one state where Trump actually had a chance to win that had a lot of restrictions

Stolen

F0ck Chuck.

Ain't a damn thing Republican about this @sshole.

2 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

focking joke. great job dems your tactics worked. bloods on your hands.

Sure is...they killed as many as they could during the onset of this plandemic.  Charlie cleaned out a facilty with something like 75 ww2 vets. 

Sickos supported by more sickos 

1 hour ago, edjr said:

ignore the rest? kindly fock off

You had only 3 items and that was first. I should have just stopped reading there. Of course, when I saw it was one of your inane rants, I should have avoided it altogether. :lol:

• Thanks 1

Bars staying open until 2am here in montana.