Sign in to follow this  
NorthernVike

Biden removes diet coke button from Oval Office.

In one of Joe Biden's first acts as President of the United States he has ordered the removal of former President Trumps Diet Coke button he used to summons a butler to deliver him a refreshing American made beverage.

I'm surprised he didn't turn it into a clean diaper button.  

Joe Biden Removing Trump's 'Diet Coke Button' From the Oval Office Prompts Wave of Jokes (msn.com)

• Thanks 1

Diet soda is the worst. The fake sugar still causes weight gain and it tasts awful with an even worse aftertaste.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Diet soda is the worst. The fake sugar still causes weight gain and it tasts awful with an even worse aftertaste.

Talk about missing the point of the thread.  :doh:

Apparently I missed the point as well.  I actually agree with Biden.  Diet soda is the worst.  While Coke is better than Pepsi, it's still diet. Though, he should have made it Dr. Pepper (the nectar of the Gods).

Diet Soda is a bigger scam than the 2020 presidential election. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Diet Soda is a bigger scam than the 2020 presidential election. 

Something we can both agree on here.

You people have lost your funny.  :(

There was a Diet Coke Button next to the Launch Nukes  Button on the Presidents desk and you can't come up with humor?  :wall:

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

There is no way a man of his age can drink up to 12 Diet Cokes a day and be in good health.

And yet he mastered covid.  Shows what a farce we have been facing.  

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

And yet he mastered covid.  Shows what a farce we have been facing.  

Mastered COVID?  Really dumb post.

4 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

You people have lost your funny.  :(

There was a Diet Coke Button next to the Launch Nukes  Button on the Presidents desk and you can't come up with humor?  :wall:

I think it just proves how weird it is that he had a Diet Coke button.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Mastered COVID?  Really dumb post.

Kicked COVID's ass in three day better for your?  

• Thanks 1

I think it just proves how weird it is that he had a Diet Coke button.

Hence the reason to make jokes about it.  

Just now, NorthernVike said:

Kicked COVID's ass in three day better for your?  

No.  He went to the hospital and received treatment for it.  I would hope he recovered fast.

I wonder how fast he would have beaten it if he sat at home with it for a while like most people have to.

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Imagine what the Mountain Dew button could do.  

That's one hell of a sugar high.

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

No.  He went to the hospital and received treatment for it.  I would hope he recovered fast.

I wonder how fast he would have beaten it if he sat at home with it for a while like most people have to.

We'll never know.  :dunno:    You said he was unhealthy and he kicked covid's arse. Truth. :headbanger:

Diet Coke is nasty

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Imagine what the Mountain Dew button could do.  

The Dew has nothing on Monster.   

Just now, TimmySmith said:

We'll never know.  :dunno:    You said he was unhealthy and he kicked covid's arse. Truth. :headbanger:

He recovered with medication.  Not quite the same as kicking COVID's ass, but it doesn't matter.

You would agree that drinking up to 12 Diet Cokes a day is pretty terrible for you though, right?

2 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

The Dew has nothing on Monster.   

If he had 12 of those a day he would have died after his first week in office.  Pretty sure his heart would have exploded.

He recovered with medication.  Not quite the same as kicking COVID's ass, but it doesn't matter.

You would agree that drinking up to 12 Diet Cokes a day is pretty terrible for you though, right?

I wouldn't drink that many.  As for how unhealthy that is, I don't know.  The guy is nearly 80, he drinks that many, and he slaughtered covid.  Either he is a walking miracle or covid is the flu's retard stepbrother. 

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

If he had 12 of those a day he would have died after his first week in office.  Pretty sure his heart would have exploded.

He doesn't have a heart.

I wouldn't drink that many.  As for how unhealthy that is, I don't know.  The guy is nearly 80, he drinks that many, and he slaughtered covid.  Either he is a walking miracle or covid is the flu's retard stepbrother. 

COVID is killing a lot of people, some who were perfectly healthy, so I think it's a different animal altogether.  COVID has been very strange from my own experiences.  I've seen people get it from all ages and state of health and recover easily from it.  I've also seen people get it who looked to be perfectly healthy be severely ill with it and some even died.  I don't really understand why it's so different for everyone.

I had it but for some reason my wife and kids never got it.  Seems if it were so contagious my whole family would have gotten it.  I've also seen people get it when they almost never leave their house and keep their distance from everyone.  🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

He doesn't have a heart.

This may be true.

But he still has a bigger brain than you.  

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

COVID is killing a lot of people, some who were perfectly healthy, so I think it's a different animal altogether.  COVID has been very strange from my own experiences.  I've seen people get it from all ages and state of health and recover easily from it.  I've also seen people get it who looked to be perfectly healthy be severely ill with it and some even died.  I don't really understand why it's so different for everyone.

I had it but for some reason my wife and kids never got it.  Seems if it were so contagious my whole family would have gotten it.  I've also seen people get it when they almost never leave their house and keep their distance from everyone.  🤷‍♂️

Was your family tested?

Just now, Strike said:

Was your family tested?

Yes.  As soon as they knew I was positive.  They all tested negative and never had any symptoms.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Pure nonsense.  No "perfectly healthy" person has died from it.  None. 

Pure nonsense.  No "perfectly healthy" person has died from it.  None. 

There have been people in good health that have died.  There have been people in poor health who have survived.  These are facts.  It has happened.

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

There have been people in good health that have died.  There have been people in poor health who have survived.  These are facts.  It has happened.

You act as if the percentages of those two groups are in any way similar.  They're not.  And this is why people don't take your posts seriously. 

• Like 1

Just now, Strike said:

You act as if the percentages of those two groups are in any way similar.  They're not.  And this is why people don't take your posts seriously. 

How am I acting like that?  You're just projecting here.  I know they are not the same and didn't imply they are.

This is a perfect example of why you're a huge pain in the butt here.  There's no need for it.

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Good health, and perfectly healthy are kind of ridiculous terms.  Based on what?  People who died had severe, respiratory, heart or renal issues.  Whether they were aware of these issues is a different matter.  No one should assume that anyone is "perfectly healthy".

It was the old Russian Reset button from the previous administration. Collusion! Russia! 

• Haha 1

MSN reported this? Not the Babalon bee?

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

MSN reported this? Not the Babalon bee?

It was newsweek so it was close.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

They can’t quit him. 

In 4 years no one will even remember Biden was president.