cmh6476

Bucs @ Packers

5 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

the other game

The only one that matters.  😉

I think the winner of this game wins the Super Bowl.  I think Tampa wins 27-24.  Wouldn't be a bit shocked if Green Bay won.

Will Buck and Aikman get in an argument over which QB's c0ck tastes better?  Glad the AFC Championship is on CBS. 

• Haha 1

Should be a good game.  Bucs blowing them out week 6 gives me pause.  I think Packers have the better roster and are at home in the cold.  

Much will depend on protection.  Packers have a running game but Bucs are 1st vs the run.  Bucs dont have that scary of a ground game but Packers at times can be gashed....although they have played much better down the stretch.

So I think it comes down to Aaron and Tom.  Turnovers and pass protection.  

1 hour ago, cmh6476 said:

the other game

No one outside of Buffalo and Kansas City and their respective fans care about that game...

This would have been the late game if the NFL didn't alternate every year...

Go Packers

5 minutes ago, posty said:

No one outside of Buffalo and Kansas City and their respective fans care about that game...

nobody cared about the Pats before Brady came along either.  Mahomes has the potential to be transformational to the game.  I think you're selling it a bit short.

if I had any money left not wasting away in Bitcoin, I would bet it all on the packers

6 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Is he playing ? 

Yes Brady is playing...

9 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Is he playing ? 

of course the KC Cheats are starting Mahomes

17 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Is he playing ? 

trending that way

8 minutes ago, edjr said:

of course the KC Cheats are starting Mahomes

he never suffered a concussion

55 minutes ago, posty said:

Wow. One of your dumbest yet. Get out off the football threads. You hate it, remember? 

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Should be a good game.  Bucs blowing them out week 6 gives me pause.  I think Packers have the better roster and are at home in the cold.  

Much will depend on protection.  Packers have a running game but Bucs are 1st vs the run.  Bucs dont have that scary of a ground game but Packers at times can be gashed....although they have played much better down the stretch.

So I think it comes down to Aaron and Tom.  Turnovers and pass protection.  

The Bucs might have Vita Vea back for the Green Bay game. That would be huge.

3 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

The Bucs might have Vita Vea back for the Green Bay game. That would be huge.

Correction. The Bucs will have Vita Vea back for the Green Bay game. 

Just now, The Elevator Killer said:

Correction. The Bucs will have Vita Vea back for the Green Bay game. 

If he really is "ready" to go, that's monumental for the Bucs defense.

2 hours ago, posty said:

No way. A real fan of football can't wait to watch this game. You have too much hate in your soul.

Mohomey vs Allen - Can't wait.  Bills should go on a nice run to rule the AFC East for a few years and they may play often.

I’m scared to death that Brady will beat my packers. It’s already insane that a geriatric Brady had 40tds and is in the champ game.

47 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

I’m scared to death that Brady will beat my packers. It’s already insane that a geriatric Brady had 40tds and is in the champ game.

It’s a good year for old guys. 

Rooting order:

Meteor hitting Lambeau

Bucs

Sinkhole swallowing Lambeau

I think Packers jump out to an early lead (10-1 or 14-0) but the Bucs come back to make it close.  Packers win by 7.

51 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Rooting order:

Meteor hitting Lambeau

Bucs

Sinkhole swallowing Lambeau

I take it you are a fan of a team that the Packers have owned for years?

Could be... Owned would be an overstatement, but consistently better than would be fair. Of course 30 consecutive years of quarterbacking by bulletproof HOFers will do that for a team. Looking forward to Rodgers retiring and the team returning to the pack as it were.

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Could be... Owned would be an overstatement, but consistently better than would be fair. Of course 30 consecutive years of quarterbacking by bulletproof HOFers will do that for a team. Looking forward to Rodgers retiring and the team returning to the pack as it were.

Out of the record setting 13 NFL championships, which "pack" years are you talking about?  there ain't many bad ones.

6 hours ago, edjr said:

if I had any money left not wasting away in Bitcoin, I would bet it all on the packers

Yep and think this is easy money on this game.

9 hours ago, posty said:

Just dumb, not even remotely close. 

They met in week 6 and the Buccaneers completely dominated them.  That is significant to me since the Buccaneers are basically intact from that game.  Packers are healthier and at home so I'm picking the Buccaneers in a close win.

3 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Out of the record setting 13 NFL championships, which "pack" years are you talking about?  there ain't many bad ones.

Oh, you know, where you live like the rest of the teams in the NFL and DON'T HAVE 30 CONSECUTIVE YEARS OF HOF QBing. Only other comparison I can think of was Montana-Young era 49ers, and that only lasted about 20 years. No other team in NFL history has been blessed with what the Packers have had. I've got nothing against Jordan Love, but I hope he crashes and burns and this franchise spends at least a decade in the toilet after Rodgers goes the fuk away.

15 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Oh, you know, where you live like the rest of the teams in the NFL and DON'T HAVE 30 CONSECUTIVE YEARS OF HOF QBing. Only other comparison I can think of was Montana-Young era 49ers, and that only lasted about 20 years. No other team in NFL history has been blessed with what the Packers have had. I've got nothing against Jordan Love, but I hope he crashes and burns and this franchise spends at least a decade in the toilet after Rodgers goes the fuk away.

Packers have had 30 years of HOF QBing but only 2 rings from that.  The management has really let those QBs down.

The gambling AM radio shows like the Packers in the blowout.  I disagree but if you like the Pack, that boosts your case.

21 hours ago, Fnord said:

Believe me - as a die hard Packers fan I know this.  What irks us the most is there is only TWO - TWO f#ckn SuperBowls between them.   We should have at least 10.

And then ghey retards like Brady has 6.  The universe is cruel.

Curious to see if the refs come into play.  Does the league want to get  Rodgers back to a SB?