Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Senile Old Coot Biden hears “Salute the Marines” in his earpiece and like an idiot repeats it out loud — while failing to salute as he walks past Marine guards!

I remember when Trump kept chasing down that Marines hat.  Awesome.  Juxtapose that to Biden.  M O O N  That spells marine!

Pinocchio needs an ear piece from his puppet masters to tell him what to do.  

To be fair, we can't be sure this even true. 

The story could've said he told the marines he's going to rape their mothers and people would just believe it and get outraged.

Just now, nobody said:

To be fair, we can't be sure this even true. 

It was on video. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

It was on video. 

I went to fact check it and I couldn't tell what he even said outside of "marines."

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He didn't say "salute the marines" because he heard it in his earpiece you turds.  How gullible are you?

Then why did he say it instead of, you know, doing it? 

The country is going to go to sh!t but we'll have a lot of laughs along the way. 

:lol:

I thought it would be kind of boring without President Trump. While it’s as sad and dysfunctional as I expected, there have been a lot of laughs! 

28 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Then why did he say it instead of, you know, doing it? 

The country is going to go to sh!t but we'll have a lot of laughs along the way. 

:lol:

I’m pretty sure he said “good looking marines” but it’s hard to tell because it’s inaudible.

As for not saluting the marines, is he suppose to?

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I’m pretty sure he said “good looking marines” but it’s hard to tell because it’s inaudible.

As for not saluting the marines, is he suppose to?

Sure sounded like "salute the Marines" to me. 

And yes, although he doesn't seem to know it, he's the Commander in Chief. He's supposed to salute the Marines working his detail. 

4 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Sure sounded like "salute the Marines" to me. 

And yes, although he doesn't seem to know it, he's the Commander in Chief. He's supposed to salute the Marines working his detail. 

I’m pretty sure you’re wrong. Got anything to back up why you think the President is suppose to salute those marines at the door?

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I’m pretty sure you’re wrong. Got anything to back up why you think the President is suppose to salute those marines at the door?

It's been a tradition since Reagan. He doesn't have to do it but he looks like a doosh for not doing it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

JFC, dude.  No, he doesn't HAVE to, although they have to salute him. But why the fuk would you say "salute the Marines" and not do it?  And no, he's not saying good looking Marines.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

JFC, dude.  No, he doesn't HAVE to, although they have to salute him. But why the fuk would you say "salute the Marines" and not do it?  And no, he's not saying good looking Marines.

You guys are really showing how dumb you are. He’s not saying that. It makes no focking sense. He doesn’t need to salute those marines and there’s reason to even do it since they didn’t salute him. Keep making up things to be upset about though because it’s about as ridiculous as the people who made fun of Trump for the times he walked the wrong way. 

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Why is Hawkeye always trying to start an argument?

Well, they’re wrong, so...

Trump incites a mob to attack the Capitol, and the nitwits are complaining because they think Joe should salute the troops? It’s the other way around....

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You guys are really showing how dumb you are. He’s not saying that. It makes no focking sense. He doesn’t need to salute those marines and there’s reason to even do it since they didn’t salute him. Keep making up things to be upset about though because it’s about as ridiculous as the people who made fun of Trump for the times he walked the wrong way. 

If you’d like, I can post a lot of things Biden has said that don’t make sense. The guy has more than just a couple marbles missing. If you were there and heard it, I guess I have to take your word for it. If you weren’t there and are basing your claim on listening to the same audio clip the rest of us are, well, then people can agree to disagree with you.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Trump incites a mob to attack the Capitol, and the nitwits are complaining because they think Joe should salute the troops? It’s the other way around....

Sorry, was there someone defending the Capitol violence?  People can certainly denounce the violence AND point out that "80 million people" vote for a walking corpse.

4 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

If you’d like, I can post a lot of things Biden has said that don’t make sense. The guy has more than just a couple marbles missing. If you were there and heard it, I guess I have to take your word for it. If you weren’t there and are basing your claim on listening to the same audio clip the rest of us are, well, then people can agree to disagree with you.

I’m not the only person who didn’t think he said that. Sounds like a fabricated story to make him sound really dumb. We all know that he doesn’t need made up stories to accomplish that. 

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Sorry, was there someone defending the Capitol violence?  People can certainly denounce the violence AND point out that "80 million people" vote for a walking corpse.

Trump incited it... and I think he’s still got a lot of supporters nonetheless. They’re willing to forgive that (or absurdly claim it wasn’t his fault) but they lose their fracking minds if Biden does something minuscule like this. Astonishing.

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

Trump incited it... and I think he’s still got a lot of supporters nonetheless. They’re willing to forgive that (or absurdly claim it wasn’t his fault) but they lose their fracking minds if Biden does something minuscule like this. Astonishing.

So, his impeachment should be a slam dunk?

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Exactly.  Theres no sense in him saying it and not doing it.  And, for the record, you're the only person in any corner of the interwebs and social media that is confused about what he said.

I literally got the “good looking marines” idea from other on Twitter. After listening to it I also think that’s what he said. Also saw it on a couple other threads. Good try though. 

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Who has lost their mind over this? You must be referring to people outside this forearm.

27 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

So, his impeachment should be a slam dunk?

Except he didn't incite anything. I can't believe there are morons still spouting that nonsense. 

26 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Post the video of him inciting. Or stop lying, liar.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Except he didn't incite anything. I can't believe there are morons still spouting that nonsense. 

Began with the fine people on both sides bullshit, ends with this mularkey. Whatever. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The guys losing it. And so is the cult. 

I'm hoping they can find some meds for him. He needs to make it through a full term. That cvm dumpster doesn't deserve the position. 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

I'm hoping they can find some meds for him. He needs to make it through a full term. That cvm dumpster doesn't deserve the position. 

Not at all. Imagine having to listen to that laugh for almost four years? At least we know he republicans could put up a cardboard cutout of Trump and beat her. Without fraud like this time of course. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Began with the fine people on both sides bullshit, ends with this mularkey. Whatever. 

Exactly. And people too dumb to figure it out keep repeating it. 

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not at all. Imagine having to listen to that laugh for almost four years? At least we know he republicans could put up a cardboard cutout of Trump and beat her. Without fraud like this time of course. 

I'd rather shove knitting needles in my ears than listen to her cackle. 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He doesn’t need to salute those marines and there’s reason to even do it since they didn’t salute him. 

You're right, the POTUS doesn't salute, he returns a salute. 

If they didn't salute him that's even funnier.  :lol: