Djgb13

Wanda Vision

7 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Can you like it if you do not follow marvel universe and specifically never watched one Avengers movie ??

You can follow it to an extent but honestly man you’d need to know what happened in the marvel universe cause they have little side characters from different movies that make an appearance and some dialogue you’d probably only understand if you’ve seen the movies. 

12 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

You can follow it to an extent but honestly man you’d need to know what happened in the marvel universe cause they have little side characters from different movies that make an appearance and some dialogue you’d probably only understand if you’ve seen the movies. 

Yeah. No. Five episodes in and I don’t get it. Never seen a Marvel movie. Not even Iron Man. I actually liked the campy black and white sitcoms. Elizabeth is freaking hot. 

Just finished...11 out 10 good! 

Was watching the last episode and saw a reference to Blade Runner,  Tannhauser Gate is playing at the movie theater...so many details and easter eggs in this show.  

Looking forward to Loki next.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Was watching the last episode and saw a reference to Blade Runner,  Tannhauser Gate is playing at the movie theater...so many details and easter eggs in this show.  

Falcon and Winter Soldier came out this past Friday. Check it out. It’s only 6 episodes so this one won’t last too long. 

I was glad when the season ended......was a bit of a chore to watch.

11 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Some of it was heartbreaking...just well done..her emotional pain was really brought to life.

Hopefully they make more now that there is a new "vision"

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I'm through the third episode, and this is garbage. 

It takes a while to get ramped up and actually start getting better...

48 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Some of it was heartbreaking...just well done..her emotional pain was really brought to life.

Hopefully they make more now that there is a new "vision"

Definitely the entire arc of the five stages of grief, denial, anger, bargaining, depression and at the end maybe acceptance(not sure what's going through her head in the cabin).  And it looks like it should be a great bridge from End Game to the next Doctor Strange movie. 

Marvel really has elevated the comic book movies and the universe they live in. One day later and I'm still just in awe that they made such a compelling and in-depth character study from a comic book character---in such a unique format(forgive me, I have a film and tv production degree---so I examine this crap way too deeply).  

2 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

It makes sense soon...

2 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Definitely the entire arc of the five stages of grief, denial, anger, bargaining, depression and at the end maybe acceptance(not sure what's going through her head in the cabin).  And it looks like it should be a great bridge from End Game to the next Doctor Strange movie. 

Marvel really has elevated the comic book movies and the universe they live in. One day later and I'm still just in awe that they made such a compelling and in-depth character study from a comic book character---in such a unique format(forgive me, I have a film and tv production degree---so I examine this crap way too deeply).  

At first I was like...what is this??  Then I enjoyed the trips through the decades.  Brilliantly done imho.

3 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yea hang in there. 4th episode is where it starts to take off. 

On 1/22/2021 at 7:07 PM, Mike Honcho said:

Waiting for all to come out before I binge....I'm sure I'll like it, cause I get to stare at Elizabeth Olsen

Is that one of the Full House twins?  The druggie one or anorexic one?

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Oh, nice!  Didn't know they had a younger sister.

Yep. She got all the looks and boobs in the family. She’s a good reason to watch it just herself 

Great show but falcon and winter soldier may be more up peoples alley if they didn’t care for it. 

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

Great show but falcon and winter soldier may be more up peoples alley if they didn’t care for it. 

Yep. It looks to be a better show IMO. More of the regular action that people like instead of comic book action