Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Biden mistreatment of the National Guard. Thousands testing positive for COVID

Biden wanted to have his COVID super spreader party without any of the common people interrupting it. So he has the national guard in DC. Sleeping in a parking garage and 'Packed us together like sardines'.

To top it all off thousands of those National Guard warfighters are testing positive for COVID.

Where is the congressional inquire into this abuse of power?

6 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Hey guys,  I have a great idea, let's have a senile old 47 year corrupt pedo failure run the country. It will be great. You're really stupid if you don't agree!

It’s ok. Coming off the bench we have a who-re that makes believe she’s black and she was raised in Canada. It’s all good. We got this. 

14 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Hey guys,  I have a great idea, let's have a senile old 47 year corrupt pedo failure run the country. It will be great. You're really stupid if you don't agree!

Is this....? Nah, can't be. Can it? 

2 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

The BDS is oozing over you like a hot fudge cream puff.

You truly didn't know who you votes for did you.

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Biden wanted to have his COVID super spreader party without any of the common people interrupting it. So he has the national guard in DC. Sleeping in a parking garage and 'Packed us together like sardines'.

To top it all off thousands of those National Guard warfighters are testing positive for COVID.

Where is the congressional inquire into this abuse of power?

Thanks for the update RP.

22 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Thanks for the update RP.

It's going to be a long four years for you clowns. While cnn was reporting Trump having two scopes of ice cream your senile old coot who sniffs women is going to be terrible for the us.

And we are going to show you what the media hides from you every day

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It's just the flu, they will be fine

It's the most deadly pandemic ever. That's what what dear leader says. He doesn't give a sh1t about the people he uses though

54 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It's going to be a long four years for you clowns. While cnn was reporting Trump having two scopes of ice cream your senile old coot who sniffs women is going to be terrible for the us.

If they’re hiding it, they’re doing a terrible job. It was in my news feed. :dunno:

At least he didn't get in a car with 2 secret service agents.

Hopefully those guardsmen's health is worth Biden and friends feeling safe at his party.

They did a few photo opts then threw all the people who they brought to protect them from nothing... into a patking garage.

Classy

200 NG’s have the Covid now. You have to be nuts to join or re-enlist in that outfit now. 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

200 NG’s have the Covid now. You have to be nuts to join or re-enlist in that outfit now. 

The way politicians are using the  National Guard as their personal body guards isn't going to end well.  They didn't sign up for that.  Numbers are going to drop fast.

2 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

The way politicians are using the  National Guard as their personal body guards isn't going to end well.  They didn't sign up for that.  Numbers are going to drop fast.

They ruin everything. 

5 hours ago, Old School said:

That's complete bullsh1t!!!!  Aren't they supposed to call her Dr. Jill Biden?  :mad:

13 minutes ago, DonS said:

That's complete bullsh1t!!!!  Aren't they supposed to call her Dr. Jill Biden?  :mad:

I think they called her to go make em a sammich but all they got were cookies.

Putting the military at risk all because he wanted to have a super spreader party with the Hollywood elite.

4 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

I know what serving under a sh1tty chain of command I despised is like since I experienced it first hand on active duty... and got the fock out. 

The National Guard was so much better. I am so happy my time didn’t overlap with George W. Sh1tbag or Governor Half-Whit or the current pathetic fool we have in the White House where you just get used and discarded.

Until recently, I had always intended to encourage my kids to join the National Guard to pay for college but given the current situation in the US both political and educational, I am seriously reconsidering and doubtful that I will follow through when the time comes.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I did my time in military service, each branch has its nuances, but the simple truth of being used as a tool for the powerful remains.

One of my kids is entering the Naval Academy this year and I hope for the best, but also acknowledge that politicians like Biden are the worst kind of leaders.

21 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Won’t it be a long four years for everyone if he is terrible for the US?

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Won’t it be a long four years for everyone if he is terrible for the US?

Well yes, it will be, but some people live in a bubble and won't know how terrible it is until it hurts them.

He killed how many jobs on his first day because Dems don't like one pipeline in a country full of pipelines?

8 hours ago, RLLD said:

I did my time in military service, each branch has its nuances, but the simple truth of being used as a tool for the powerful remains.

One of my kids is entering the Naval Academy this year and I hope for the best, but also acknowledge that politicians like Biden are the worst kind of leaders.

Will your son have any respect for his commander in chief?    I wouldn't. 

On 1/22/2021 at 8:44 PM, 5-Points said:

Is this....? Nah, can't be. Can it? 

Trump needed a place to post 

20 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Commander in Chief is so far up the chain of command that what they do doesn't matter otehr than be in a war or not.Try having concurrent turds at a platoon sergent and at as company commander at the same time, you have to deal with these a$$holes every day.

8 hours ago, edjr said:

Trump needed a place to post 

:D

That's not who I was thinking. 

10 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

Hard to say, the only chain of command that mattered to me was within the battalion.

anyone else was just excess in my opinion.

I served for the idea of America, which despite its many imperfections was still the best thing going

i don’t have a problem with people working to improve it of course, but the current approach to tear it down bothers me

18 hours ago, RLLD said:

Good luck to your son,  thank him for his service.  SEAL ?

Have a family member who just graduated BUDS, has a long way to go but a major achievement.  

The best of the best. 

33 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Good luck to your son,  thank him for his service.  SEAL ?

Have a family member who just graduated BUDS, has a long way to go but a major achievement.  

The best of the best. 

It’s my daughter 😁

she will probably end up entering the JAG program, no combat for her 😉

I have spent some time with the SEALS, combined training exercises during a CAX, good people, I applied but was denied after a psych eval

15 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It’s my daughter 😁

she will probably end up entering the JAG program, no combat for her 😉

I have spent some time with the SEALS, combined training exercises during a CAX, good people, I applied but was denied after a psych eval

She can JAG me off all night long. Good to see you taught  her about CAX

20 hours ago, RLLD said:

Congrats on your kid getting into USNA, and a future congrats to his future husband :)