Sign in to follow this  
BeenHereBefore

Okay Want To Get Back To Holsom

Me and the GF are going to get pizza and just watch 70's & 80's shows all night tonight. Want to keep doing this at least once or twice a month on the weekend. My idea and she is for it.

Maybe watch a little ALF, Cheers ,Happy Days and etc. We already do watch a lot of classic shows. Want to watch the ones we haven't seen in awhile.

Sounds like a great time, enjoy.Ā  And please know that I wish you better luck with the pizza delivery man this time around.Ā  Any word on what toppings you two might get?Ā Ā šŸ¤”

You have anyĀ non living kids?Ā 

47 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Sounds like a great time, enjoy.Ā  And please know that I wish you better luck with the pizza delivery man this time around.Ā  Any word on what toppings you two might get?Ā Ā šŸ¤”

Probably get the big Pizza Hut box thing for $20 something and want to pig out. Thanks Mookz lol!

6 minutes ago, nospk said:

You have anyĀ non living kids?Ā 

Yea had a daughter and she died around 5 months in the womb many years back. Had to encourage and see her born dead. Fun Times!

When I wrestled in High School my coach would stop practice and called his wife to make sure she was recording Alf for him lol. I like him and he was a cool coach.