Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Biden's silence on Tacoma riots is deafening

Waiting to see him stop the violence. People are getting hurt and destruction is the norm. Where are you Mr. Biden?

We have to listen to them, to try and understand why they are protesting. And they shouldn’t stop. 

The left's rhetoric caused this.  Impeach NOW!!!

Also, hopefully, they destroy another DNC office and burn down an Amazon Go.

Why does Biden keep inciting these domestic terrorists?

40 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

We have to listen to them, to try and understand why they are protesting. And they shouldn’t stop. 

I am kameltoe harris, and I approve this message.

I just checked the front pages of Yahoo, CNN, MSNBC, and the New York Times.  There is no mention of "Tacoma riots".  Looks like misinformation.  I'll have to report you to the some federal agencies.

11 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I just checked the front pages of Yahoo, CNN, MSNBC, and the New York Times.  There is no mention of "Tacoma riots".  Looks like misinformation.  I'll have to report you to the some federal agencies.

I did too. I guess the playbook for riots going forward will be : “Riots? What riots?”

Calling a Riot a Riot is now racist.   We apparently have to let them burn and loot to their hearts content, and attempt to understand WHY they are doing it.

And then we have to pretend that any white person who protests is treated nicely, whereas black people are mysteriously held MORE accountable....

Its like a monte python movie

Okay, I heard about the police officer driving through the crowd. I definitely see that a trash can was ignited and they were protesting at the jail, pulling at the gates. All of that sounds like regular protesting to me. :dunno:

ETA,

I just scrolled through the pics and now see they destroyed a business window. I do think Biden should get involved or at least demand that the mayor and governor squash it immediately. A sit down with the police and the community should happen ASAP.

Why were there people illegally doing circles in the road? Biden needs to stand strong on the side of what is right, not the side of the police or the people, but look at each situation individually and stand strong on the side of where the law lies. 

41 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Do they still have the Live Covid Tracker embedded on the screen, or is that sooo pre Jan 20th?

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

Okay, I heard about the police officer driving through the crowd. I definitely see that a trash can was ignited and they were protesting at the jail, pulling at the gates. All of that sounds like regular protesting to me. :dunno:

I remember when MLK was setting things on fire. Good grief. 

Just now, avoiding injuries said:

You seem like you would follow Ben Crump on Twitter. 

I have no idea who he is.  All I did was search Tacoma and that showed up.  Shared it because Peenie asked what was going on.

Those fockers better stay off I-5, as Seattle area d0ches like to block roadways.  I'll be driving past Tacoma in a few hours and traffic always sucks even without "fiery mostly peaceful" protests. 

Why would Biden (Democrats) suddenly start caring about people burning and looting? it's nothing they have cares all that much about in the past.

32 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Do they still have the Live Covid Tracker embedded on the screen, or is that sooo pre Jan 20th?

CNN took theirs down...  I remember reading that IIRC...

1 minute ago, posty said:

CNN took theirs down...  I remember reading that IIRC...

I don't know what it looked like before but it still says: "Live updates: covid-19" at the top and then scrolling down just slightly it says "Covid 19: 420,000+ lives lost"

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I don't know what it looked like before but it still says: "Live updates: covid-19" at the top and then scrolling down just slightly it says "Covid 19: 420,000+ lives lost"

The week before the election, it used to occupy about 25% of the webpage space.  A week after the election, it just a line/link.  Basically what it is now.  It doesn't stand out at all.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

ETA,

I just scrolled through the pics and now see they destroyed a business window. I do think Biden should get involved or at least demand that the mayor and governor squash it immediately. A sit down with the police and the community should happen ASAP.

Why were there people illegally doing circles in the road? Biden needs to stand strong on the side of what is right, not the side of the police or the people, but look at each situation individually and stand strong on the side of where the law lies. 

Trump tried to tell these liberal mayors to take action and he would provide assistance to help stop the destruction.  They basically told him to F off its fine.

Maybe they will listen to Biden if he chooses to ever speak on it.  

These cities are just going to decay as normal folks with income choose to move away.   Poor will get poorer.  Jobs will get more scarce.  Infrastructure will rot.  Crime will rise.  It is the Liberal way after all.  

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No excuse for riots of course, but how was this dude not fired?

The cop?  Not sure.

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No excuse for riots of course, but how was this dude not fired?

Fired? Promote him. Good job officer. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

That is great, hope they survived and learned their lesson. 

I struggle feeling bad for people who get run over when blocking a vehicle.  Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

OMG, I hope that person lived, that looked bad. 

When did it become ok to stop traffic.  Surround cars with 100 people.  Harrass and intimidate them? 

Like seriously when did we just decide that is ok?

These people are cowards.  All year ive seen examples of dishing it out but cant take it.  Blm and antifa love to intimidate and or assault.  Then as soon as whoever they are intimidating cop or citizen decides enough is enough and does something about it they scream bloody murder.

When did society become so cowardly?

If me and my friends go surround a dudes car yelling in anger in a threatening manner and the guy decides to drive into us then we focking got what we deserved.  

• Thanks 1

I wouldn't blame the guy for continuing to drive slowly or something.  But he basically floored it

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I wouldn't blame the guy for continuing to drive slowly or something.  But he basically floored it

Had too, life on the line, surrounded by uncontrollable angry animals.  Someday they'll learn. This action should be legalized ASAP.  

24 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Like seriously when did we just decide that is ok?

We didn't.  There is a lot of stuff we as a society haven't agreed to that's being shoved down our throat by the liberal media and behemoth internet companies in concert with a government that's crooked as all hell.

The only way to fight against them imo is to stop consuming.  They depend on us to buy buy buy.   Fock em.  I'm out.

10 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Had too, life on the line, surrounded by uncontrollable angry animals.  Someday they'll learn. This action should be legalized ASAP.  

Flat Lives Matter. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

I just checked the front pages of OAN, FOX, Breitbart and InfoWars, and any mention of it was buried way down at the bottom of their pages, if they even had it at all.

Here it is on MSN:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/5-things-to-know-for-january-25-covid-19-white-house-capitol-riot-brexit-tacoma/ar-BB1d4kdk

Here it is on CNN:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/25/us/tacoma-protest-officer-administrative-leave/index.html

You're about as accurate at pointing out such things as you are about the alleged civil war you've been squawking about for years.

Ha!

:first: