Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Rand Paul 2024!! *UPDATE*

RAND PAUL 2024

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

7 hours ago, edjr said:

RAND PAUL 2024

The sad thing is he is not far enough right to get through the primaries.  He would make a great President.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Dude nailed it.  Anyone who think the Democrats are for unity, bought in to a massive con job.

The sad thing is the people that voted for them still do not get it.   They think they did good. 

24 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

The sad thing is he is not far enough right to get through the primaries.  He would make a great President.

He's no Ron Paul

11 minutes ago, t.j said:

He's no Ron Paul

No, Ron ran, Rand no run. So Ron no Rand.

• Haha 1

the unity biden speaks of is between the democrats and the 40-50 million illegals biden will give the vote to.  biden just needs to open the floodgates of immigration and send them all mail in ballots.  the democrats will never lose an election again.

i dont think it has really dawned on many here what it means for biden to be president.  he will fundamentally change the US demographics so that republicans can't win.  i went over this many times before over the years.  the democrats rely on second generation latino voters.  third generation americans and beyond skew republican.  that means the democrats need to keep opening the floodgates wider and wider to stay in power.  they are about to flood the US with so many illegals and give them the vote that everything is about to change.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Dude nailed it.  Anyone who think the Democrats are for unity, bought in to a massive con job.

But lets not forget, when Biden said he was going to unite the country, he got a lot of cheers, claps and likes.

And cheers, claps and likes are what count.

5 minutes ago, posty said:

You do know that this thread that @edjr started was before that one that you linked?

😍

12 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

What one ? :dunno:

🖕

The democrats know what he said is true. They simply have a different end game. So Paul said it all very well, but democrats don't care other than maybe puting him next on their list. It's obvious Paul is inciting Trump supporters to cause violence.

2 hours ago, posty said:

You do know that this thread that @edjr started was before that one that you linked?

Get off his dik . No one has made more fun of you than him. Sad little toady. 

9 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

the unity biden speaks of is between the democrats and the 40-50 million illegals biden will give the vote to.  biden just needs to open the floodgates of immigration and send them all mail in ballots.  the democrats will never lose an election again.

i dont think it has really dawned on many here what it means for biden to be president.  he will fundamentally change the US demographics so that republicans can't win.  i went over this many times before over the years.  the democrats rely on second generation latino voters.  third generation americans and beyond skew republican.  that means the democrats need to keep opening the floodgates wider and wider to stay in power.  they are about to flood the US with so many illegals and give them the vote that everything is about to change.

It means Biden is putting an end to the daily combative Twitter/presser/rally circus that Trump was running. It doesn't mean policy that is equally liked by both parties. The impeachment is also unrelated because that's not up to Biden.

9 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

i dont think it has really dawned on many here what it means for biden to be president.  he will fundamentally change the US demographics so that republicans can't win.

sry nop

4 hours ago, posty said:

D'oh! 🤭

What does Daddy have to say?

We need a DeSantis/Paul  ticket for 2024

• Thanks 2

I am so over Fauci.  He has blinders on and would have us wearing masks and social distancing forever.  He takes in ZERO account for all the other things Covid - Lockdown related.  

5 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I am so over Fauci.  He has blinders on and would have us wearing masks and social distancing forever.  He takes in ZERO account for all the other things Covid - Lockdown related.  

Every fall and wintah. MASKS FOR ALL!  Liberals have seen the light! 

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

LOCK IT DOWN FOR EVAH!!!!

30 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Fauci says we need to wear masks because the vaccine is not effective. It's right there.   :dunno:

How anyone can still listen to him and think he is being honest and transparent is laughable. He is a shill for the gubment

55 minutes ago, edjr said:

How anyone can still listen to him and think he is being honest and transparent is laughable. He is a shill for the gubment

You notice how he evaded this question, and then said "let me answer your question", while answering his own statement. Then, he never did answer Paul's question. Such a liar. 

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

You notice how he evaded this question, and then said "let me answer your question", while answering his own statement. Then, he never did answer Paul's question. Such a liar. 

In 12 months he has changed his view more than John Kerry has his entire life combined

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I thought Rand Paul gets his little pipsqueak ass beat by neighbors 🤔 

Leftists love violence, especially against other white people. Real nice  Worms. The left has normalized political violence in our country. Muhhhhh Jan 6! 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Leftists love violence, especially against other white people. Real nice  Worms. The left has normalized political violence in our country. Muhhhhh Jan 6! 

IIRC the neighbor beat his ass because he’s an insufferable douche. Don’t think it had anything to do with politics