Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Rand Paul 2024!! *UPDATE*

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

What he needs to say is "the testing at Wuhan does not meet the definition of gain of function as defined by my own agency".  

He can’t. Then he would be lying

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

He can’t. Then he would be lying

Right.  If he just stays with his current statement, in the future, he can play the semantics game like Clinton did with "is,is".

I'm still waiting for the most important question to be asked:

Is it true that the Chinese did in fact put pee pee in your Coke? 

34 minutes ago, DonS said:

I'm still waiting for the most important question to be asked:

Is it true that the Chinese did in fact put pee pee in your Coke? 

Relax, it's was just a joke.

5 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

And yet Rand quoted the NIH very definition of game of function and showed they did exactly that. 

and considering that covid 19 still has yet to be found on nature and started where they do all this game of function research it seems pretty obvious to normal people

As Fauci said, Rand doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

Rand only appears smart if you don’t look very far into what he’s saying. He’s a “sound bite” genius. Fauci’s response:

Senator, because if you look at the viruses that were used in the experiments that were given in the annual reports that were published in the literature, it is molecularly impossible.

And yet Paul keeps insisting he is right and that Fauci is perjuring himself… 🤦‍♂️

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Rand only appears smart if you don’t look very far into what he’s saying. He’s a “sound bite” genius. Fauci’s response:

And yet Paul keeps insisting he is right and that Fauci is perjuring himself🤦‍♂️

And.... he would be correct....

Just now, Utilit99 said:

And.... he would be correct....

Did you even read… oh never mind, of course not. Paul, an ophthalmologist somehow knows more about virology than Fauci? And Dr. Utilit99 knows more than both of them combined. As for me, I will note that if Paul had a leg to stand on with his accusations, he wouldn’t be grandstanding with his perjury accusations - he’d take action to do something about it. But we know that will never happen because he’s full of 💩.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Did you even read… oh never mind, of course not. Paul, an ophthalmologist somehow knows more about virology than Fauci? And Dr. Utilit99 knows more than both of them combined. As for me, I will note that if Paul had a leg to stand on with his accusations, he wouldn’t be grandstanding with his perjury accusations - he’d take action to do something about it. But we know that will never happen because he’s full of 💩.

I heard the exchange. You don't need to be a doctor to call people out on massive inconsistencies dr. dogcow.

So what do you think is the Crux here? That Fauci won't confirm that the chinks started the virus?

36 minutes ago, dogcows said:

its funny you think a guy that has been in politics 40 years actually spends time in a lab

44 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

its funny you think a guy that has been in politics 40 years actually spends time in a lab

You mean Rand? Agreed; I wouldn’t go to him if I had eye problems. As for Fauci, if you think he’s been in “politics” for 40 years then you are horribly mistaken as to what the NIH and NIAID actually do, and you’re ignoring his body of research as well. 

13 minutes ago, dogcows said:

You mean Rand? Agreed; I wouldn’t go to him if I had eye problems. As for Fauci, if you think he’s been in “politics” for 40 years then you are horribly mistaken as to what the NIH and NIAID actually do, and you’re ignoring his body of research as well. 

yes the person who is the mouth piece doesnt sit in the lab, his body of work, why don't you research it, and start with Aids

2 hours ago, dogcows said:

And yet Paul keeps insisting he is right and that Fauci is perjuring himself… 🤦‍♂️

Paul admits he’s right. But claims semantics on some unrelated BS. Total fraud

56 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yes the person who is the mouth piece doesnt sit in the lab, his body of work, why don't you research it, and start with Aids

If you honestly think Paul is more knowledgeable on virology than Fauci, there’s nothing left to say. 

Just now, dogcows said:

If you honestly think Paul is more knowledgeable on virology than Fauci, there’s nothing left to say. 

again avoiding it, I think Rand Paul and many other people are capable of reading Fauci's definition of gain of function and put it into question, thats exactly what the Wuhan lab did, thats the question Fauci continues to deny, by his very definition he gave

6 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

again avoiding it, I think Rand Paul and many other people are capable of reading Fauci's definition of gain of function and put it into question, thats exactly what the Wuhan lab did, thats the question Fauci continues to deny, by his very definition he gave

Fauci is using his own definition, "verified" by people who rely on him for the very scientific lives. Complete scum. If Rand Paul weren't standing up for humanity, who would? No Democrat, that's a given.

I have met Faucci, he did not arrive at his position due to his medical prowess.

17 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

game of function

A new sport they are debuting at the Olympics?

9 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Paul admits he’s right. But claims semantics on some unrelated BS. Total fraud

Who are you calling a Fraud?

Skip to 6 minute mark

:lol:

• Like 1

Screw that little narcissistic fuker.  Not only is he lying about funding gain of function, but he sat idly when people were getting kicked off of social media for daring to assert that this could have been a lab leak.  

6 minutes ago, edjr said:

Skip to 6 minute mark

That's incredible, how the fock is this dude still taken seriously?

16 minutes ago, Reality said:

That's incredible, how the fock is this dude still taken seriously?

When he started going Anti trump, he became the darling of the left. Everything is politics.

27 minutes ago, edjr said:

When he started going Anti trump, he became the darling of the left. Everything is politics.

This 100%.  Avenatti part deux. 

5 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

there's still idiots here defending fauci???:lol:

The libs are trolling, it's all they got left. :dunno:

7 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

When was the last time they were right on anyone? :(

12 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

TDS man. It’s going to be with us for a while. It’s a way of life for many now. Sad. 

2 hours ago, edjr said:

Skip to 6 minute mark

lol that’s pretty bad. But it’s a novel virus. You learn as you go. 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

lol that’s pretty bad. But it’s a novel virus. You learn as you go. 

How can you be “wrong” about masks? It either stops it or it doesn’t. That shouldn’t take long to figure out. And it was always a communicable disease. Why on earth would you say it’s ok to go on a cruise ship, that are Petri dishes under the best of conditions? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

How can you be “wrong” about masks? It either stops it or it doesn’t. That shouldn’t take long to figure out. And it was always a communicable disease. Why on earth would you say it’s ok to go on a cruise ship, that are Petri dishes under the best of conditions? 

We’ve been over this before. They didn’t know it was aerosolized and they didn’t know that most spread was by asymptomatic people. When they figured that out, it changed a lot. I’m done rehashing all this

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

We’ve been over this before. They didn’t know it was aerosolized and they didn’t know that most spread was by asymptomatic people. When they figured that out, it changed a lot. I’m done rehashing all this

There was no mystery that it spread from person to person. The best route for any communicable disease, novel or not, is to keep people away from each other. Does that sound like the conditions on a cruise ship? What about the workers in the kitchen and such? It was either stupidity or agenda driven. Which one do you think it was? 

3 hours ago, edjr said:

Skip to 6 minute mark

Fauci has flip flopped, but this video doesn't have the best examples and is (I assume intentionally) misleading.  Some of the examples:

Feb 2020: "don't change anything, risk is still low" - this aligns with his early comments on masks.   Part of the reason he said "there's no reason to be walking around in a mask" was because there were few cases at the time (probably more than we thought, but likely still not a very big number), so he wasn't really saying that a mask would do nothing if you encountered someone with covid, he was more saying it was unlikely that you'd actually encounter someone with covid.

Feb 22 (2021? they don't show the year): "it's bad now" - assuming this is referring to 2021, we had finally just started coming down from our peak of deaths during the pandemic

March 9 2020: "no reason for a healthy young person not to go on a cruise" - again this was early on when (we thought) there were few cases.   So he wasn't saying you couldn't catch it from a cruise, he was just saying it's probably not that high of a risk to catch it in the first place, but did take it one step further than the Feb comment above implying that if you are not a healthy young person you probably shouldn't.

January 27 (I again assume 2021, again they don't show the year) - "not a good idea to travel" - again this was literally during our highest peak of cases

Natural origin - "very very strong lean that it could have been artificially manipulated"; then "not convinced."  This isn't that big of a flip flop.    And honestly getting somewhat back to the lab leak stuff with Paul and Fauci, remember it's still possible that BOTH the natural origin (which wouldn't be the result of gain of function) and the lab leak are true.

...at least Hannity is telling people to get vaccinated now, so that's a positive.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, edjr said:

Skip to 6 minute mark

There will be at least 1 bored lib who still has trouble figuring out what's going on here...

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

They didn’t know it was aerosolized and they didn’t know that most spread was by asymptomatic people.

You really can't be serious with these two ststements.

Playing you like a fiddle;

Sen. Rand Paul disclosed Wednesday that his wife purchased as much as $15,000 in stock in Gilead Sciences, the maker of the antiviral drug known as remdesivir that is used to treat COVID-19. She bought the stock on Feb. 26, 2020, before the World Health Organization had declared the coronavirus a pandemic. That means the disclosure was 16 months late.

Disclosed to who? you :lol:  you don't matter.