Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Rand Paul 2024!! *UPDATE*

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

How much of this nonsensical rant do you truly believe? For example do you truly think that most liberals are in favor of 5M reparations for blacks? 

Biden tells coal miners to “learn to code”

https://thehill.com/changing-america/enrichment/education/476391-biden-tells-coal-miners-to-learn-to-code/

Inside Biden’s $5.8T budget: More for climate

https://www.eenews.net/articles/inside-bidens-5-8t-budget-more-for-climate-clean-energy/

Biden asks for more than $37 billion in Ukraine emergency aid

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/biden-asks-for-more-than-37-billion-in-ukraine-emergency-aid

Biden wants to save us from our gas stoves. What will the nanny state think of next?

The Biden administration isn’t afraid to impose its agenda on the American people. And citizens should not become numb to government overreach and nanny state antics.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/columnist/2023/01/11/biden-gas-stove-ban-turns-up-heat/11032200002/

San Fran's reparations committee proposes $5 million to each Black longtime resident, total debt forgiveness

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/san-frans-reparations-committee-proposes-5-million-each-longtime-black-resident-total-debt-forgiveness

Try it to pass it off that Biden ended child hunger is a real lowlife move. It’s meant to trick the ignorant.  

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

The not true part is that spending money on foreign aid, or helping Ukraine, takes away from spending money here. It’s a falsehood. 

oh so if I have 100$ and I send 50 to Ukraine, I can still spend $100 here, I didnt realize

ty

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

oh so if I have 100$ and I send 50 to Ukraine, I can still spend $100 here, I didnt realize

ty

Liberals are allergic to the idea of learning about budgeting. 

11 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

ty

Don’t forget the MIC’s cut.  Those Raetheon execs make a lot of contributions and they want them back. Ten fold. 

Sure. 
Joe Biden and the Democrats have proposed major spending to help out the most destitute among us. Some of it was passed- we managed to end child hunger in this country for the time being. Most of it was not passed, due to the total opposition of Republicans plus Joe Manchin. 

At no time when the Republicans opposed did they ever offer to spend the money if less was spent on Ukraine or foreign aid. They opposed these bills because they are ideologically opposed to these bills, which is fine and their right to do so. If we suddenly stopped all spending on foreign aid and Ukraine, Republicans would still oppose spending taxpayer money on the destitute (which was the point of Rand Paul’s speech.) That’s why it’s completely disingenuous to suggest that the two issues (foreign spending and domestic spending) are some kind of either-or. 

Thanks.  I didn't say that Republicans wanted to spend more, but rather that Democrats are choosing large chunks to go elsewhere in their boondoggle optimus prime bills.

Also, good to know that we ended child hunger.  :thumbsup: 

Don’t know who you’ve heard that from but I only reported one guy, and only because he posted personal information about me. I did not ask that he be suspended, only that the personal info be removed (it was). 
I don’t intend to report anyone. That was a special, and hopefully unique circumstance. 

That just seems wrong, as much as you are in here you are getting guys zapped for posts that could lead to business referrals you could use apparently based on post volume. Be better. 

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

You're not being optimistic, you're posting false information and then back-peddaling. 

The word you're looking for is "Misinformation".

11 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

That just seems wrong, as much as you are in here you are getting guys zapped for posts that could lead to business referrals you could use apparently based on post volume. Be better. 

Dude won't even say what kind of personal information was posted about him. When you post personal info online, you learn the lesson that someone might use it against you some day. 2nd graders know this in this day and age. Tim is a rat.

• Thanks 1

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/may/10/joe-biden/fact-checking-bidens-claim-about-hunger-sharply-dr/

I should have written “sharply dropped”. I suppose I’m being optimistic. 

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  You're such a sucker for believing in this!!

I'll expand.  First off, it's only talking about post-Covid... not prior.  Also, when they "sharply dropped" (again, post-covid), they're also saying, it's still higher than the numbers pre-covid.  The fact that Politi-Fact calls is "Mostly True", is evidence that it shouldn't be considered a valid source.  Why?  Because the statement Biden is making, is completely FALSE!  Hunger hasn't dropped at all, like I said, it's still higher than pre-Covid.  Secondly, they're focusing on SNAP and EBT, which means, the only thing that Biden did was raise the benefit for people on government assistance to keep up with the inflation that he and the Democrats caused in the first place.  I have no doubt that this plan worked, as I said, it's giving people on welfare a raise to meet the inflation numbers, but even the article adds that "...there are other factors that have eased hunger, including school reopenings, a rebounding economy and previous aid."  Those other factors played a much more substantial role.  Meaning, common sense.  When the country reopened, people had more opportunities for food.  Yeah, no crap Tracy!

So like I said, if you believe that Biden helped hunger, you're a sucker.

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

While Rand Paul and others continue to chase the idea that China deliberately created Covid (with the apparent help of Dr. Fauci) the actual evidence points in a different direction: 

https://thehill.com/homenews/3905130-new-study-cites-wuhan-raccoon-dogs-as-possible-origin-of-covid-19/amp/

Raccoon dogs now. Babylon bee comes up with better nonsense 

here’s a hint. Just stop hiding the info. Put it out there 

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

While Rand Paul and others continue to chase the idea that China deliberately created Covid (with the apparent help of Dr. Fauci) the actual evidence points in a different direction: 

https://thehill.com/homenews/3905130-new-study-cites-wuhan-raccoon-dogs-as-possible-origin-of-covid-19/amp/

misdirection; stop being a lemming

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

How come they wouldn’t let anyone from Wuhan go to other parts of China but they could get on an international flight? Answer me that. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How come they wouldn’t let anyone from Wuhan go to other parts of China but they could get on an international flight? Answer me that. 

If you link me to the source of your question I will be able to answer you. (I seriously doubt that the accuracy of what you’re saying actually happened.) 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

If you link me to the source of your question I will be able to answer you. (I seriously doubt that the accuracy of what you’re saying actually happened.) 

The Covid pandemic began in Wuhan in December of 2019, officially. They halted flights at the end of January. Nothing to see here folks. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Covid pandemic began in Wuhan in December of 2019, officially. They halted flights at the end of January. Nothing to see here folks. 

You wrote that they halted flights from Wuhan to other parts of China but not international flights during the same time period. Please provide some evidence of this assertion. 

The inference here is that China would deliberately start a pandemic that would kill millions of their own citizens and paralyze their economy, in order to do the same to us. As if that alone isn’t nonsensical enough, it is further asserted that Dr. Fauci, the most highly regarded public health expert in this country since Jonas Salk (and that was before Covid) deliberately aided China in this process, for what purpose nobody has ever been able to explain. 

Somehow, for reasons I cannot fathom, a significant number of conservatives believe the above to be true. 

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You wrote that they halted flights from Wuhan to other parts of China

No he didn't.  He said "they wouldn’t let anyone from Wuhan go to other parts of China".  I don't know about you, but I think there are other modes of transportation allowed in China, other than flying.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

No he didn't.  He said "they wouldn’t let anyone from Wuhan go to other parts of China".  I don't know about you, but I think there are other modes of transportation allowed in China, other than flying.

OK. They wouldn’t let anyone from Wuhan go to other parts of China, but at the same time they allowed international flights from Wuhan. Is that right? Do you have evidence of this? 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

OK. They wouldn’t let anyone from Wuhan go to other parts of China, but at the same time they allowed international flights from Wuhan. Is that right? Do you have evidence of this? 

The outbreak started in December of 2019, right?  We all agree with that... yes?

China locked down travel from Wuhan in late January.  This article is from January 23, 2020... so the lockdown, as we hear it, happened at least prior to 01/23/2020.

Here's another article stating that international flights weren't shutdown until March, 2020.  Kicker, that was only INCOMING flights.

China has imposed strict travel restrictions on international arrivals since March 2020 to stop the introduction of COVID-19 cases from abroad.

Here's an article from NY Times, in April of 2020 stating that people were still flying out of China, directly into the US, as late as April 2020.

NONE of those are conservative outlets.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was in Key West late summer 2020.  The locals told me how a significant population of the local service industry would all get sick at the same time each year (they had a name for it which I forget) and that's what they thought happened over Christmas and New Years 2019.  Except the symptoms were different, high fever and cough this time, loss of taste and smell.  Covid was spread to tourist travelers from all over in December.  

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The outbreak started in December of 2019, right?  We all agree with that... yes?

China locked down travel from Wuhan in late January.  This article is from January 23, 2020... so the lockdown, as we hear it, happened at least prior to 01/23/2020.

Here's another article stating that international flights weren't shutdown until March, 2020.  Kicker, that was only INCOMING flights.

Here's an article from NY Times, in April of 2020 stating that people were still flying out of China, directly into the US, as late as April 2020.

NONE of those are conservative outlets.

I don’t think they knew what they were doing. If the implication is that they were allowing international flights in order to spread the pandemic…sorry but that sounds insane to me. And while I believe the Chinese dictators are bad guys, I don’t see them as crazy James Bond villains. You’re going to have provide better evidence than plane travel restriction dates, which we were slow on too. 

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You’re going to have provide better evidence than plane travel restriction dates, which we were slow on too. 

What a dooshbag .  :lol:

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Horseman said:

What a dooshbag .  :lol:

The best part is, I give him links and he's like, ho hum, it's no big deal.  LOL

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The best part is, I give him links and he's like, ho hum, it's no big deal.  LOL

But the links don’t show what you think they do. Do you really believe that China did any of this deliberately? Because the stuff you’re linking shows the exact opposite- that, similar to here, the left hand didn’t know what the right hand was doing. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

But the links don’t show what you think they do. Do you really believe that China did any of this deliberately? Because the stuff you’re linking shows the exact opposite- that, similar to here, the left hand didn’t know what the right hand was doing. 

Never let a crisis go to waste 

12 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

@Hardcore troubadour said that China restricted access within its country and allowed international flights OUT of China.  You said that didn't happen.  I gave you links that said it did.  I also gave you a link that showed they banned INCOMING flights BEFORE the stopped the OUTGOING flights.

Of course those sources wouldn't say that China did it deliberately.  The first source was simply saying that China locked down the Wuhan province and neighboring provinces.  I'm pretty sure that was deliberate.  We did it here.  The thing is, other two sites were from China (yeah, they're going to say they deliberately allowed outgoing flights while prohibited incoming flights for nefarious reasons).  The last source was from Leftist Central who protects liberal talking points at all costs.  They're certainly not going to condemn China at that point in time, because that's what Trump was doing.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

@Hardcore troubadour said that China restricted access within its country and allowed international flights OUT of China.  You said that didn't happen.  I gave you links that said it did.  I also gave you a link that showed they banned INCOMING flights BEFORE the stopped the OUTGOING flights.

Of course those sources wouldn't say that China did it deliberately.  The first source was simply saying that China locked down the Wuhan province and neighboring provinces.  I'm pretty sure that was deliberate.  We did it here.  The thing is, other two sites were from China (yeah, they're going to say they deliberately allowed outgoing flights while prohibited incoming flights for nefarious reasons).  The last source was from Leftist Central who protects liberal talking points at all costs.  They're certainly not going to condemn China at that point in time, because that's what Trump was doing.

Your second sentence is incorrect. I never said it didn’t happen. I questioned the accuracy of his assertion in connection with the idea that China was deliberately trying to spread Covid. I still do. 

I wish you would just answer the question. Do you believe that China was deliberately trying to spread Covid to other countries? Yes or no? 

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Your second sentence is incorrect. I never said it didn’t happen. I questioned the accuracy of his assertion in connection with the idea that China was deliberately trying to spread Covid. I still do. 

I wish you would just answer the question. Do you believe that China was deliberately trying to spread Covid to other countries? Yes or no? 

hahahaha you come here and immediately launch personal attacks on the entire foum. absolutely no one here should take you seriously, let alone give in to your insane demands to have your questions answered with respect.  you have no respect for anyone here and are a troll.  you should eat static on your questions.

Edited by JustinCharge

4 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I think they didn't care what happened to the rest of the world, just their country.  Even still, I don't think they even cared all that much.  What makes me say that?  They've never been transparent about what happened.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I think they didn't care what happened to the rest of the world, just their country.  Even still, I don't think they even cared all that much.  What makes me say that?  They've never been transparent about what happened.

When in the history of their regime (since 1949) have they ever been transparent about anything? They’re a Communist dictatorship. They majorly fuked this up from start to finish (they still are.) Are you expecting them to admit it? 

44 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

When in the history of their regime (since 1949) have they ever been transparent about anything? They’re a Communist dictatorship. They majorly fuked this up from start to finish (they still are.) Are you expecting them to admit it? 

That's you're opinion that they majorly focked up.  No, I don't expect them to admit it.  I just find it funny that you've made this post and yet, give them the benefit of the doubt.  LOL

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

That's you're opinion that they majorly focked up.  No, I don't expect them to admit it.  I just find it funny that you've made this post and yet, give them the benefit of the doubt.  LOL

I give them the benefit of the doubt as far as the accusation that they deliberately did anything. I don’t believe that’s true, and I actually think it’s dangerous for so many Americans to believe it. The 21st century is, at least for the time being, shaping up to be an economic world wide struggle between China and the United States. Believing that China was deliberately complicit in Covid will not help us in that struggle. 

27 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I give them the benefit of the doubt as far as the accusation that they deliberately did anything. I don’t believe that’s true, and I actually think it’s dangerous for so many Americans to believe it. The 21st century is, at least for the time being, shaping up to be an economic world wide struggle between China and the United States. Believing that China was deliberately complicit in Covid will not help us in that struggle. 

Didn’t mean to start that fire in my house.  Not sorry I let the flames spread to yours 

19 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Didn’t mean to start that fire in my house.  Not sorry I let the flames spread to yours 

This

19 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

LOL, you are so naive... or delusional.  Not sure which.  Maybe both.