KSB2424

Marjorie Taylor Greene

Marjorie Taylor Greene in her own words. Apparently, she'd not paid much attention to politics for most of her life, she got into QAnon as she was trying to learn stuff, but realizes now that they are wrong and she disavows the QAnon stuff now. She also did not run on QAnon things.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Marjorie Taylor Greene in her own words. Apparently, she'd not paid much attention to politics for most of her life, she got into QAnon as she was trying to learn stuff, but realizes now that they are wrong and she disavows the QAnon stuff now. She also did not run on QAnon things.

Very sincere. :rolleyes: 

She is being marginalized by her party and the Dems. Good enough. We need fewer divisive and radical people on both ends.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

She is being marginalized by her party and the Dems. Good enough. We need fewer divisive and radical people on both ends.

Fair enough that we need fewer divisive and radical people. Bear in mind that we also need fewer corporate-owned uniparty insiders.

9 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Fair enough that we need fewer divisive and radical people. Bear in mind that we also need fewer corporate-owned uniparty insiders.

Who wants to be a politician? Not many people who are smart. More money and less headaches elsewhere. 

12 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Who wants to be a politician? Not many people who are smart. More money and less headaches elsewhere. 

I dunno. I might have liked it at one time. Being broke and having 20 years of posts in this place, some awful that I likely regret, and spending the better part of my life in China, would kill my chances.

Just now, Voltaire said:

I dunno. I might have liked it at one time. Being broke and having 20 years of posts in this place, some awful that I likely regret, and spending the better part of my life in China, would kill my chances.

Didn't some liberal have a relationship with a chinese spy?

Just now, Utilit99 said:

I don't know if I know any spies. They may know me.

The upside thing about the Chinese hacking the US embassy a half dozen years ago or so is that now they know for sure I am not a spy.

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Probably more qualified and have fewer social media failures than Greene. :lol: 

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Probably more qualified and have fewer social media failures than Greene. :lol: 

Well the worst thing I ever posted was "hopefully a lead slug" in response to somebody wondering "What was going through George W. Bush's mind." That post is gone, it was a shameful thing to type and I got called out for it, rightly and realized my crossing the line. I should have gotten a ban but didn't.

12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Diane Feinstein had one as a driver and Eric Swalwell (sp?) was banging one. There may be more.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Well the worst thing I ever posted was "hopefully a lead slug" in response to somebody wondering "What was going through George W. Bush's mind." That post is gone, it was a shameful thing to type and I got called out for it, rightly and realized my crossing the line. I should have gotten a ban but didn't.

At least you didn’t chase him down and berate him as he walked down the street. Also good that you won’t be calling for someone you are supposed to work with to be executed. Seems like you would be a strong candidate, although the Chinese thing probably will not sit well with your party.

11 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

At least you didn’t chase him down and berate him as he walked down the street. Also good that you won’t be calling for someone you are supposed to work with to be executed. Seems like you would be a strong candidate, although the Chinese thing probably will not sit well with your party.

I can't even convince people to click a link, let alone vote for me, also my inability to raise money would hold me back. I would maybe max out at city council or local school board. Although if ~stick can make it to the state legislature, anybody can.

21 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

So cool how you dismiss all the violent rhetoric from the other side. It’s as if it didn’t happen. 

She is the kind of crazy that makes me horny

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

That's all well and good and I get it---crazy chicks are like catnip, but never have truer words been said than 'Don't put your d!ck in crazy'.   :nono:

Holy crap she really said Jewish Space Lasers cause wildfires?  Man if this lady could win a race in GA, maybe there actually was fraud in Biden winning the state

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

Lauren Boebert :wub:

When does creepy joe get this type of  treatment?

Sen. Kamala Harris said Friday “at some point you have to draw the line” following a tense exchange during the Democratic debate in reference to Former Vice President Joe Biden’s comments touting his experience working with segregationist senators.

Harris said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” that while “of course” you have to work with politicians across the aisle to pass legislation, Biden’s previous comments referring to his work with segregationists was “hurtful.”

“There are no segregationists in the United States Senate today, thank God. I think that at some point you have to draw the line,” she said. “And for those people who are saying that they believe that the races should not commingle, and on the heels of a history of extreme pain and damage, not to mention death, you’ve got to draw the line.”

On 2/1/2021 at 8:25 PM, KSB2424 said:

You see how the media does this don't you?  They pick the most divisive and prop them up to divide America and get ratings.  Surly you see this.  

Welcome to the club!!! Most black people are law abiding but the most reported is news to scare the hell out of people;  all the crime perpetrated by black people. That is a choice to only report the bad news created by the "other". It give a false sense of reality as if white folks aren't committing crimes.

20 minutes ago, peenie said:

Welcome to the club!!! Most black people are law abiding but the most reported is news to scare the hell out of people;  all the crime perpetrated by black people. That is a choice to only report the bad news created by the "other". It give a false sense of reality as if white folks aren't committing crimes.

Problem is, 56% of violent crimes are committed  by black people. You all may want to bring that down to something like 10%.

Equalzies.

Omar is just as bad with her “some people did something” line. Maybe worse. 

Greene is also a backer of the violent and absurd “Frazzledrip” conspiracy theory, which is linked to QAnon and Pizzagate and essentially claims that Hillary Clinton and former aide Huma Abedin sexually assaulted a child, filleted her face, wore her face like a mask, and then drank her blood as part of a satanic ritual to ingest something called adrenochrome

The Washington Post wrote in December 2018 that the conspiracy theory was heavily spread on YouTube and “a Washington Post review found that dozens of videos alleging or discussing these false claims remain online and have been viewed millions of times over the past eight months. YouTube’s search box highlighted the videos when people typed in seemingly innocuous terms such as ‘HRC video’ or ‘Frazzle.’” 

Greene endorsed the conspiracy theory on Facebook in May 2018. She posted a picture of the mother of slain New York Police Department Detective Miosotis Familiawith former President Donald Trump. A commenter wrote: “This is the mother of a NYPD officer who watched a horrific video seized on anthony weiners laptop of huma and hillary filleting a childs face. This was another hillary hit.” Greene liked that comment and replied: “Yes Familia.” She added in another comment: “I post things sometimes to see who knows things. Most the time people don’t. I’m glad to see your comment. I’ve decided it’s time to start doing a lot more videos and engage further in the fight. Most people honestly don’t know so much. The [mainstream media] disinformation warfare has won for too long!”[/quotes]

:doublethumbsup: 

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Problem is, 56% of violent crimes are committed  by black people. You all may want to bring that down to something like 10%.

Equalzies.

Okay, so, yes, it's true, black folks are shooting up the whole place, BUT, why is 98% of the news what black folks are doing? Why not 50% of the news? We never hear about Jessup shooting his wife, only Trey-Donavan robbing the liquor store. 

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

Okay, so, yes, it's true, black folks are shooting up the whole place, BUT, why is 98% of the news what black folks are doing? Why not 50% of the news? We never hear about Jessup shooting his wife, only Trey-Donavan robbing the liquor store. 

Well, over the past year, I've heard more about white cops than the 769 murders in Chicago alone. So there is that. 

Marjorie Taylor Greene isn't the debbil. She's not a crook. She's not corrupt. She's not a threat to the country.  

She's Mrs. Smith Goes to Washington. She's just an ordinary lady who cares a lot and is doing her best even though she's not sure what it is exactly she's doing or how to get it done and she's out of her element and swimming in the Washington shark tank. She's said some dumb things along the way, she knows it, and she wants to retract them.

For most of her life, she didn't care about politics. Then one day the light bulb turned on and she got hyperactive over a few issues that really matter a lot to her, tried to get up to speed, she fell in with some dumb conspiracy stuff along the way, and she's trying to clean herself up up do her best to get by.

William F. Buckley once famously said that he'd rather be governed by the first two hundred names in the Boston phone book than by the faculty at Harvard University. Well, if you go from the Boston phone book to the phone book in Bumfock, Georgia and start at Gr, you get her... assuming they still print phone books in Bumfock, Georgia.

She loves the country and she's harmless. Bumfock, Georgia could do worse.

4 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Marjorie Taylor Greene isn't the debbil. She's not a crook. She's not corrupt. She's not a threat to the country.  

She's Mrs. Smith Goes to Washington. She's just an ordinary lady who cares a lot and is doing her best even though she's not sure what it is exactly she's doing or how to get it done and she's out of her element and swimming in the Washington shark tank. She's said some dumb things along the way, she knows it, and she wants to retract them.

For most of her life, she didn't care about politics. Then one day the light bulb turned on and she got hyperactive over a few issues that really matter a lot to her, tried to get up to speed, she fell in with some dumb conspiracy stuff along the way, and she's trying to clean herself up up do her best to get by.

William F. Buckley once famously said that he'd rather be governed by the first two hundred names in the Boston phone book than by the faculty at Harvard University. Well, if you go from the Boston phone book to the phone book in Bumfock, Georgia and start at Gr, you get her... assuming they still print phone books in Bumfock, Georgia.

kameltoe called creepy joe a segregationist. Just sayin...

On 2/5/2021 at 6:21 PM, Voltaire said:

She’s fockin nuts

On 2/5/2021 at 9:39 AM, Mike Honcho said:

That's all well and good and I get it---crazy chicks are like catnip, but never have truer words been said than 'Don't put your d!ck in crazy'.   :nono:

If every man lived by that mantra, the human race will die out in about 50 to 75 years.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

If every man lived by that mantra, the human race will die out in about 50 to 75 years.

Yeah I thought you put your d1ck in crazy but didn’t marry crazy (or more crazy than the norm, anyway)

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah I thought you put your d1ck in crazy but didn’t marry crazy (or more crazy than the norm, anyway)

LOL,  What chu talkin 'bout Willis!  Finding a non-crazy woman (to marry), is like finding a unicorn. 🤣

ETA: "More crazy than the norm"?  Define "normal" with the word "crazy" in it.  LOL

4 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

She’s fockin nuts

She's a well meaning lady who is ill-informed and in way over her head. She reminds me of this supermom we had on our local school board years ago who ... eh ... wasn't very bright and so I didn't vote for her, but she was hyperactive, full of passion, dedication and she looked into everything with ten times the energy of the rest of the school board combined. Frankly, she won me over for re-election because she did such excellent work in that capacity despite being kind of dim.  Congress is a bit much for the likes of her or for the likes of Margorie Taylor Greene, although the woman I'm talking about has moved on to become a Macomb County Commissioner.

It's funny to watch the blue anon people say this lady doesn't know anything and then posts a cnn article in a different thread.

Different sides of the same coin.

On 2/4/2021 at 10:55 PM, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Pack the courts fat boy.

4 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Liberal thoughts at work here folks. Stand back.

She’s motivated by idealism rather than corruption. She has energy and chutzpah and  wants to do the right thing, but hasn’t really figured out what that is or how to go about doing it. At least she’s clever enough to realize the Q-Anon stuff is BS. Not everyone needs to be a lawyer to do this job. We’ve seen worse. Just by way of not being a crook makes her one of the better ones.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

She’s motivated by idealism rather than corruption. She has energy and chutzpah and  wants to do the right thing, but hasn’t really figured out what that is or how to go about doing it. At least she’s clever enough to realize the Q-Anon stuff is BS. Not everyone needs to be a lawyer to do this job. We’ve seen worse. Just by way of not being a crook makes her one of the better ones.

I just looked up what qanon is, but I still don't know what radio station of tv channel to tune into to hear what they are saying.

Got to admit, I don't know what Ipsos is either. I have heard of NPR though. They got a lot of money in the last spend-a-lot-of-taxpayer's-money-on-non-covid-bill.

By now, you’ve probably heard of QAnon, the internet conspiracy theory that has taken hold among many on the American right.

A December poll by NPR and Ipsos found that 17 percent of Americans believed that the core falsehood of QAnon — that “a group of Satan-worshiping elites who run a child sex ring are trying to control our politics and media” — was true.

I hate how you keep going to this ‘not knowing QAnon’ thing. They’re some crazy whack jobs that like President Trump but believed weird conspiracy things. They’re the Westboro Baptist church of the pro-Trump movement. You could also think of them as Cousin Eddie in the National Lampoons Vacation movies. They are embarrassing as all hell.

The MSM loved them and they were the MSM’s favorite foil. The MSM could point to them and say “See these freaks, all Trump supporters are like that.” The low bandwidth morons who lap up their content didn’t know any better. Whereas most supporters of President Trump had no idea they even existed before the MSM made them poster children of their whack a doodle fantasies.