KSB2424

Marjorie Taylor Greene

23 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I hate how you keep going to this ‘not knowing QAnon’ thing. They’re some crazy whack jobs that like President Trump but believed weird conspiracy things. They’re the Westboro Baptist church of the pro-Trump movement. You could also think of them as Cousin Eddie in the National Lampoons Vacation movies. They are embarrassing as all hell.

The MSM loved them and they were the MSM’s favorite foil. The MSM could point to them and say “See these freaks, all Trump supporters are like that.” The low bandwidth morons who lap up their content didn’t know any better. Whereas most supporters of President Trump had no idea they even existed before the MSM made them poster children of their whack a doodle fantasies.

I heard them mentioned a gazillion times but never referenced for anything they have done or said. Never seen any articles they wrote. Never seen any of them on tv. Never seen them in videos of riots tearing down cities. Never seen them out carrying posters chanting anything. Where have you been encountering them? What websites have you encountered that highlight them and news services that interview them or show them protesting or anything? Maybe they play a lot of frisbee golf on the courses I don't play or something?

I don't read twitter or face book unless posted in an article on this site. I occasionally check out Fox and CNN and don't see anyone representing them there. I don't see these same talk shows posting videos of them. 

I don't know what the fock they are. If they are a bunch of whackos, then what are they doing? Standing in front of cars on the freeways of America or something?

Well, like the Buffalo headdress guy that was Speaker of the House for a few hours during the Capitol Hill thingamajig, I was prepared to really like that guy. He had charisma and courage and I really thought he brought some much needed dignity and a common  man approach to the position.

Then I saw an interview with him where it turned out out that he is a batsh1t crazy QAnon person spouting one crackpot theory after another and not making a lick of sense. That was a huge letdown because at the time it was really heartwarming seeing him there, presiding over the House chamber from the Speaker’s chair.

He’s still my favorite House Speaker the 21st century because... look at the competition: Haestert, Boehner, Ryan, Pelosi but it is disappointing that of all the sane, ticketless Capital Hill visitors that day, he was the one that became Speaker. Oh well, at least he was really cool looking.

Well now she’s starting a white supremacy caucus

Washington (CNN)Conservative Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene is launching a new "America First" caucus, her office confirmed Friday, bringing together a group of far-right lawmakers known for their controversial rhetoric. 

Punchbowl News obtained a flier promoting the new caucus, which calls for a "common respect for uniquely Anglo-Saxon political traditions" and pushes a series of conspiracy theories about election integrity. The flier also outlined a nativist argument warning that "mass immigration" poses a threat to "the long-term existential future of America as a unique country with a unique culture and a unique identity."
A spokesperson for Greene, Nick Dyer, complained about the initial draft of the flier being leaked but confirmed to CNN in a statement that plans were in the works to form the group, which will be, "announced to the public very soon."
Embattled GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida, who is under federal investigation over allegations involving sex trafficking and prostitution, tweeted Friday, "I'm proud to join @mtgreenee in the #AmericaFirst Caucus. We will end wars, stop illegal immigration & promote trade that is fair to American workers. This is just a hit piece from the America Last crowd in Big Media, Big Tech & Big Government."

On 2/1/2021 at 8:04 PM, KSB2424 said:

She's one of like 450 Congressmen.  But see above, which is the point of the thread.

Wag the Dog. 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/dec/1/republicans-paint-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-as-face/

Both sides love to do this: find the most outrageous person on the other side to use as a punching bag.

4 minutes ago, dogcows said:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/dec/1/republicans-paint-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-as-face/

Both sides love to do this: find the most outrageous person on the other side to use as a punching bag.

Bet you the right runs out of outrageous people before the left does. The lefts bench is deep with freaks and mongrels. 

• Thanks 1

These fukin liars on Meet the Press are trying real hard to make her the face of the GOP.  The small nuances in verbiage like "white nationalist or white supremacist, or whatever you wanna call it" are abound. The entire MSM needs to crash and burn.

Well the nice white supremacist lady just trying to do her best had to back off 😢 

(CNN)Conservative Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greeneis scrapping the planned launch of her "America First" caucus after receiving blowback from leaders in her own party, despite confirming through a spokesperson on Friday that the caucus would launch.

Nick Dyer, Greene's spokesperson, told CNN in an email on Saturday afternoon the Georgia Republican is not "launching anything." 
"The Congresswoman wants to make clear that she is not launching anything. This was an early planning proposal and nothing was agreed to or approved," he said in an email to CNNreferring to a flier promoting the caucus, obtained by Punchbowl News, that used inflammatory rhetoric.
  • Like 1

America first? I’m all for it. Anyone against it ? 

On 4/17/2021 at 11:08 AM, IGotWorms said:

Washington (CNN)Conservative Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene is launching a new "America First" caucus, her office confirmed Friday, bringing together a group of far-right lawmakers known for their controversial rhetoric. 

Punchbowl News obtained a flier promoting the new caucus, which calls for a "common respect for uniquely Anglo-Saxon political traditions" and pushes a series of conspiracy theories about election integrity. The flier also outlined a nativist argument warning that "mass immigration" poses a threat to "the long-term existential future of America as a unique country with a unique culture and a unique identity."
A spokesperson for Greene, Nick Dyer, complained about the initial draft of the flier being leaked but confirmed to CNN in a statement that plans were in the works to form the group, which will be, "announced to the public very soon."
Embattled GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida, who is under federal investigation over allegations involving sex trafficking and prostitution, tweeted Friday, "I'm proud to join @mtgreenee in the #AmericaFirst Caucus. We will end wars, stop illegal immigration & promote trade that is fair to American workers. This is just a hit piece from the America Last crowd in Big Media, Big Tech & Big Government."

This is what it's come to. A white person does literally anything and the (((Media))) and useful idiot white people cry

RRRRRRMUUUUURRRRr GOD mUh WHiTe sUpREmAcY

:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m not too enamored, being mostly against nationalism and entirely opposed to white supremacy :dunno:

23 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I’m not too enamored, being mostly against nationalism and entirely opposed to white supremacy :dunno:

And what’s wrong with Nationalism? And the whole superior thing is quite evident if we are being honest. Just look at a globe.  But still, it’s rude to boast, I get that. But cmon. Europe, North America ( minus Mexico) and Australia are the only inhabitable places on earth for the most part. You know this is true. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And what’s wrong with Nationalism? And the whole superior thing is quite evident if we are being honest. Just look at a globe.  But still, it’s rude to boast, I get that. But cmon. Europe, North America ( minus Mexico) and Australia are the only inhabitable places on earth for the most part. You know this is true. 

Maybe you should take a look back at history to see the problems associated with nationalism.

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Thank you for your honesty

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Thank you for your honesty

Did you look? 

Washington (CNN)Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on Monday apologized for her "offensive" comments comparing Capitol Hill mask-wearing rules to the Holocaust after visiting the US Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington. 

"There are words that I have said, remarks that I've made that I know are offensive, and for that I'd like to apologize," the Georgia Republican said Monday, adding that she had taken a lesson from her father, who died in April, about owning up to mistakes. 
"So I should own it," she said. "I made a mistake."
The apology -- a dramatic shift in tone that comes in the face of a censure resolution in the House -- was offered weeks after Greene compared House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's decision to continue requiring members of the House to wear masks on the chamber floor as a Covid-19 precaution to steps the Nazis took to control the Jewish population during the Holocaust.

"You know, we can look back at a time in history where people were told to wear a gold star, and they were definitely treated like second-class citizens, so much so that they were put in trains and taken to gas chambers in Nazi Germany," Greene had said during a May interview on a conservative podcast. "And this is exactly the type of abuse that Nancy Pelosi is talking about."

On 4/19/2021 at 12:37 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

I like the name, but I'd recommend waiting for the details before signing up for a group with MTG forming and likely leading it. But, eh, it seems to have fallen apart before launch anyway.

On 2/2/2021 at 9:20 AM, MDC said:

Most of her nutty theories are ideas I’ve seen expressed at the GC. Seems like a pretty mainstream Trumper moonbat to me. The party belongs to the weirdos now. Own it.

Both parties certainly have their weirdos. But only one is owned by them, and it ain't the Republicans. 

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Washington (CNN)Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on Monday apologized for her "offensive" comments comparing Capitol Hill mask-wearing rules to the Holocaust after visiting the US Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington. 

"There are words that I have said, remarks that I've made that I know are offensive, and for that I'd like to apologize," the Georgia Republican said Monday, adding that she had taken a lesson from her father, who died in April, about owning up to mistakes. 
"So I should own it," she said. "I made a mistake."
The apology -- a dramatic shift in tone that comes in the face of a censure resolution in the House -- was offered weeks after Greene compared House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's decision to continue requiring members of the House to wear masks on the chamber floor as a Covid-19 precaution to steps the Nazis took to control the Jewish population during the Holocaust.

"You know, we can look back at a time in history where people were told to wear a gold star, and they were definitely treated like second-class citizens, so much so that they were put in trains and taken to gas chambers in Nazi Germany," Greene had said during a May interview on a conservative podcast. "And this is exactly the type of abuse that Nancy Pelosi is talking about."

She was right the first time. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Both parties certainly have their weirdos. But only one is owned by them, and it ain't the Republicans. 

The Republicans just nominated one of their weirdos. :dunno: 

• Sad 1

She is the republican equivalent to AOC

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

She is a little too far to the left for me and I don't like women in my government, but I can tolerate her. 

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

Except not hot and focking retarded

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Should have stopped at not hot. AOC is queen of the retards. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Should have stopped at not hot. AOC is queen of the retards. 

She’s young and loud. It can be obnoxious for sure, but there’s a difference

17 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

There is a fair distinction to be made on hotness, and perhaps we cannot designate AOC as "retarded" so much as immature and generally not bright.

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

She’s 31. I understand she never had real employment , miss well educated, and that stunts growth, but she’s in her second term.  The young thing is over. 

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She’s 31. I understand she never had real employment , miss well educated, and that stunts growth, but she’s in her second term.  The young thing is over. 

Not for a congressperson 

On 4/17/2021 at 11:08 AM, IGotWorms said:

I bet you talk with a lisp 

It is amusing that people do not understand that radicalization on one side of a spectrum results in the same transpiring at the other end.

Just another example of the immaturity of people in general, but pointedly among leftists and liberals in general.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/22/2021 at 6:05 AM, RLLD said:

except that she is a Patriot and the other is a Communist

• Sad 1

Just now, Big Guy said:

except that she is a Patriot and the other is a Communist

I think he means that she's erratic and rather nuts.  At least that's how I took it.  I mean, she is.  I don't agree with everything she says, but as long as she pisses off the liberals, I'll support her 100%.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Lauren Bobert anyone? 

Just when you thought the Republicans had buried Sarah palin.

She Rocks!!!

MTG is not extreme in any sense, she's where all Republicans ought to stand.

it's insane to me that politicians who defend the Constitution and our Bill of rights are labeled "extreme" 

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

She has a degree in economics apparently but doesn’t even know the definition of capitalism 

she’s a focking retard

1 hour ago, Big Guy said:

MTG is not extreme in any sense, she's where all Republicans ought to stand.

it's insane to me that politicians who defend the Constitution and our Bill of rights are labeled "extreme" 

Giant Jew Space Lazerz?

😂

• Thanks 1

On 7/22/2021 at 8:05 AM, RLLD said:

That's a pretty solid comparison.  Whackos.

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

She has a degree in economics apparently but doesn’t even know the definition of capitalism 

she’s a focking retard

AOC..Graduated laude as a double major in international relations and economics from Boston U.  MTG..graduated U of GA.  Dad gave her his company, where she apparently lied about being CFO.  

• Thanks 1