Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

can anyone explain what qanon is?

I looked it up and still don't get it. The left loves qanon but they can never explain what it is. :dunno:

• Haha 1

Qanon is a group of delusional dipsh!ts who believe in a ridiculous far-right conspiracy theory that a secret cabal of debbil-worshipping cannibals and kid touchers is running a worldwide child sex-trafficking ring that plotted against now ex-President Clownzilla, whom they believe had been fighting against the cabal and giving them secret clues with his hand gestures and whatnot. Some believe he was the mysterious Q.

Federal prosecutors consider it a cult, which believes Clownzilla had planned a reckoning day called the "Storm," during which there would be myriad cabal arrests, including the Clintons and Hollywood actors such as Tom Hanks. Much like flat-earth baloney, Qanon stuff proliferated through social media until the likes of YouTube and others started pulling the videos because they were disproven nonsense.

That old-news "Hmmmmmmmm" video posted the other day was considered a recruitment tool.

Myriad followers are jumping ship - including the Capitol-siege dude with the horns who called himself Qanon Shaman - because what they expected didn't come true, and they feel they have been duped.

It's pretty easy to look up, seeing as you actually pulled off spelling it correctly.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I do not believe you for one second. You know exactly what it is and you are just trying to play dumb.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MTSkiBum said:

I do not believe you for one second. You know exactly what it is and you are just trying to play dumb.

It’s not an act. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Is Google broken?

Explain this and tell me why creepy joey was complaining about it. So leftists like you believe it?

QAnon[a] (/ˌkjəˈnɒn/) is a disproven and discredited far-right conspiracy theory[1] alleging that a secret cabal of Satan-worshipping, cannibalistic[2][3][4] pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotting against former U.S. president Donald Trump, who has been fighting the cabal.[5] According to U.S. prosecutors, QAnon is commonly called a cult.[6]

Just now, MDC said:

It’s not an act. 

He has heard of the biggest conspiracy theory group of the last 20 years. It has been in the news front and center in news for the last 4 years and has been mentioned in numerous threads at the geek club.

5 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

That is a really dumb take. I have only looked it up when I started this thread.

https://theconversation.com/qanon-and-the-storm-of-the-u-s-capitol-the-offline-effect-of-online-conspiracy-theories-152815

"No matter how much evidence journalists, academics and civil society offer as a counter to the claims promoted by the movement, belief in QAnon as the source of truth is a matter of faith — specifically in their faith in Trump and “Q,” the anonymous person who began the movement in 2017 by posting a series of wild theories about the Deep State."

I still don't know what this means:

rom:ses@sandlerfoundation.org

To: john.podesta@gmail.com

CC: eryn.sepp@gmail.com

Date: 2014-09-02 17:54

Subject: Did you leave a handkerchief

Hi John,

The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you're busy, so feel free not to respond if it's not yours or you don't want it.

Susaner

Just now, MTSkiBum said:

He has heard of the biggest conspiracy theory group of the last 20 years. It has been in the news front and center in news for the last 4 years and has been mentioned in numerous threads at the geek club.

This is stupid.

5 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Qanon is a group of delusional dipsh!ts who believe in a ridiculous far-right conspiracy theory that a secret cabal of debbil-worshipping cannibals and kid touchers is running a worldwide child sex-trafficking ring that plotted against now ex-President Clownzilla, whom they believe had been fighting against the cabal and giving them secret clues with his hand gestures and whatnot. Some believe he was the mysterious Q.

Federal prosecutors consider it a cult, which believes Clownzilla had planned a reckoning day called the "Storm," during which there would be myriad cabal arrests, including the Clintons and Hollywood actors such as Tom Hanks. Much like flat-earth baloney, Qanon stuff proliferated through social media until the likes of YouTube and others started pulling the videos because they were disproven nonsense.

That old-news "Hmmmmmmmm" video posted the other day was considered a recruitment tool.

Myriad followers are jumping ship - including the Capitol-siege dude with the horns who called himself Qanon Shaman - because what they expected didn't come true, and they feel they have been duped.

It's pretty easy to look up, seeing as you actually pulled off spelling it correctly.

So you don't believe there is  world wide child sex-trafficking?  

2 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

The biggest conspiracy theory nut jobs are the ones who fell for the russian hoax.

It was all everyone talked about for 3 years and it was one big nut bag conspiracy.

Nice try though.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Epstein didn't kill himself.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I just meant that he’s not playing dumb. He’s a focking retard.

• Like 2

Just now, Cdub100 said:

The biggest conspiracy theory nut jobs are the ones who fell for the russian hoax.

It was all everyone talked about for 3 years and it was one big nut bag conspiracy.

Nice try though.

That was certainly up there, but had a much shorter duration. It really only lasted 6 months where as the QAnon went on for 4 years.

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

That is a really dumb take. I have only looked it up when I started this thread.

I do not believe you.

Qanon is the boogeyman around every corner that the left wants you to think there is.  He sits right behind the Racist Boogeyman on every corner, so in case he doesn't get you they can always roll out the Qanon boogeyman.

I do not believe you.

Oh boy. Showing ignorance doesn't help.

Let's just leave it.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Oh boy. Showing ignorance doesn't help.

Let's just leave it.

I got a timeout on the search, fftoday does not let you go back days too quickly, but there are numerous mentions of you posting qanon in the search history.

Plead ignorance again or better yet peenie this thread. You better do it fast.

9 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

So what is it as it relates to the political parties? Please explain.

7 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

That was certainly up there, but had a much shorter duration. It really only lasted 6 months where as the QAnon went on for 4 years.

You're kidding right? It last for at least 3 years when the fbi had to say infront of congress there was no proof of russian collision.

Even now nut jobs still believe it.

They tried to remove a sitting president over a conspiracy theory.

It's not even close which one is bigger.

• Thanks 1

I got a timeout on the search, fftoday does not let you go back days too quickly, but there are numerous mentions of you posting qanon in the search history.

How did I lay out my understanding of qanon in that post?

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Explain this and tell me why creepy joey was complaining about it. So leftists like you believe it?

QAnon[a] (/ˌkjəˈnɒn/) is a disproven and discredited far-right conspiracy theory[1] alleging that a secret cabal of Satan-worshipping, cannibalistic[2][3][4] pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotting against former U.S. president Donald Trump, who has been fighting the cabal.[5] According to U.S. prosecutors, QAnon is commonly called a cult.[6]

No, it's a FAR RIGHT CONSPIRACY THEORY. Can't you see that there in the first sentence?

You can see how dangerous they are by seeing how many of them took part in the Clownzilla-incited Capitol attack.

If don't understand why violent cults are dangerous, I got nothing much else for you, butter britches.

2 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

No, it's a FAR RIGHT CONSPIRACY THEORY. Can't you see that there in the first sentence?

You can see how dangerous they are by seeing how many of them took part in the Clownzilla-incited Capitol attack.

If don't understand why violent cults are dangerous, I got nothing much else for you, butter britches.

Sounds leftist to me:

plotting against former U.S. president Donald Trump, 

And what did they do again?

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

How did I lay out my understanding of qanon in that post?

You got me on a technicality, I believe that you do not have too much of an understanding.

You got me on a technicality, I believe that you do not have too much of an understanding.

I would accept you calling me stupid for not knowing it, but the fact is, I don't. Sooo...

16 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Does believing that worldwide child sex-trafficking occurs require you to be a delusional dipsh!t who thinks Clownzilla is the savior of it and that politicians, Hollywood stars and media personalities are focking and eating babies?

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Does believing that worldwide child sex-trafficking occurs require you to be a delusional dipsh!t who thinks Clownzilla is the savior of it and that politicians, Hollywood stars and media personalities are focking and eating babies?

Top 10 Facts About Human Trafficking in Africa

1. There are 9.2 million Africans that are victims of modern slavery as of 2016, accounting for 23 percent of total global modern slavery. Africans are vulnerable to forced labor, sexual exploitation and forced marriages.
  2. Human trafficking in Africa is a $13.1 billion industry. Out of this number, $8.9 billion comes from sexual exploitation. Victims of sex trafficking yield $21,800 each due to high demand, so even while forced labor has three times more victims, sexual exploitation generates more than double the profits.
  3. No African country completely complies with the Trafficking Victims Protection Act’s (TVPA), minimum standards for fighting human trafficking. Twenty-two African countries fall under Tier 2 that acknowledges that significant efforts are being made towards improvement and 19 other countries fall under Tier 2’s watch list, indicating that not enough progress has been made in the country. Nine countries, eight of which are not considered free, fall under Tier 3, where significant efforts have not yet been made.
  4. Forty percent of girls are married before they turn 18, with that number being even higher in some countries, like Nigeria and Chad. Forced marriage is, unfortunately, a cultural norm, leaving girls susceptible to domestic and sexual violence as well as serious health risks. These girls are also in the risk of being trafficked. Poverty and a lack of education perpetuate its cultural acceptance, making it harder for police to identify and help victims.
  5. Armed conflict throughout the continent makes children vulnerable to be trafficked and to becoming child soldiers. In the Central African Republic, for example, 6,000 children were forced into fighting. With many African countries sharing this reality, Africa accounts for 40 percent of all child soldiers in the world. The reckless and easily influenced nature of children makes them easy targets for traffickers, who view them as expendable.
  6. Human trafficking in Africa, especially of women and children, is facilitated by the cultural climate. With child labor being widely accepted, many parents living in poverty consider it an option when they cannot afford to raise their children. Many traffickers are close family or friends, so parents view the exchange as sending their children away for a while in order to make money. Other parents may view trafficking as people who enable their children to do work in order to prepare for married life.
  7. The majority of human trafficking in Africa takes place in Libya. Migrants attempting to reach Europe through Libya in order to escape the turmoil in their home country are especially vulnerable. Elaborate trafficking networks stretch throughout Libya from sub-Saharan states and traffickers target migrants on these routes with false and misleading job offers before pushing them into forced labor or sexual exploitation.
  8. Human trafficking in Africa is able to flourish partly because of minimal interstate cooperation in response to major trafficking rings. Currently, some states do succeed in identifying individual perpetrators, but often fail to dismantle the wide networks of traffickers that cross state borders. Eradicating human trafficking requires coordinated efforts, especially that of international police.
  9. Police are usually unequipped to deal with human trafficking. To start, most law enforcement officials do not understand the full definition and scope of human trafficking, often limiting it to sexual exploitation. Forced labor and marriage, especially for children, are usually left disregarded. Some officers are also questionable in the way they treat victims, sometimes doing more harm than good.
  10. Despite all the bad things, slow progress is still being made. The amount of African countries in TVPA’s third tier has decreased since 2015. Many countries strengthened the persecution of traffickers and six countries developed better anti-human trafficking lawsP

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

I looked it up and still don't get it. The left loves qanon but they can never explain what it is. :dunno:

It's been my experience that Liberals know more about it than any Republican I know.

28 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

No, I think that's the Democrats.  Remember, they spent 3 years investigating "Russia Collusion".

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

This report from November shows you to be accurate.  More Democrats are aware of it than Republicans but they do not support it.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2020/11/16/5-facts-about-the-qanon-conspiracy-theories/

I'm willing to bet that if they polled that 39% (Republican's who heard of them), about HOW they heard about QAnon, about 95% would say "From a Democrat".

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

I'm willing to bet that if they polled that 39% (Republican's who heard of them), about HOW they heard about QAnon, about 95% would say "From a Democrat".

I don't know where they are hearing about it but it's the Republicans that seem to be the believing the conspiracy theories.

"A Dec 30 NPR/Ipsos poll found that “recent misinformation, including false claims related to Covid-19 and QAnon, are gaining a foothold among some Americans.”

According to the survey, nearly a fifth of American adults, 17 percent, believe that “a group of Satan-worshiping elites who run a child sex ring are trying to control our politics.” Almost a third “believe that voter fraud helped Joe Biden win the 2020 election.” Even more, 39 percent, agree that “there is a deep state working to undermine President Trump.”"

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/03/opinion/qanon-conspiracy-theories.html

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Can anyone explain in simple terms what qanon is in their own words? I don't think anyone has yet.

It started as an anonymous poster that went by Q, who started talking about a conspiracy theory that Donald Trump was waging a secret war against a cabal of celebrities and Democratic politicians who abuse children in Satanic rituals. In one lurid variation, Hollywood stars harvest the chemical adrenochrome from children’s bodies.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't know where they are hearing about it but it's the Republicans that seem to be the believing the conspiracy theories.

"A Dec 30 NPR/Ipsos poll found that “recent misinformation, including false claims related to Covid-19 and QAnon, are gaining a foothold among some Americans.”

According to the survey, nearly a fifth of American adults, 17 percent, believe that “a group of Satan-worshiping elites who run a child sex ring are trying to control our politics.” Almost a third “believe that voter fraud helped Joe Biden win the 2020 election.” Even more, 39 percent, agree that “there is a deep state working to undermine President Trump.”"

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/03/opinion/qanon-conspiracy-theories.html

It's only a "conspiracy theory" to Democrats when they create the argument.  I would probably be a part of those percentages who believe in "conspiracy theories", because I believe 0% of anything that comes out of a Democrats mouth.  I don't care if the QAnon person is the loudest person or not, I just don't believe Democrats.

Q FEVER, WE’RE told, is sweeping the nation. Polls show that some 7 percent of Americans believe in or support QAnon, the cultish conspiracy theory and community that originated in online message boards in late 2017

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Or maybe they heard about it on FOX News, which has carried dozens of Qanon stories:

https://www.foxnews.com/search-results/search?q=Qanon

Or Newsmax:

https://www.newsmax.com/search/#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=Qanon&gsc.sort=date

I'll take that bet.

• Like 1