Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

can anyone explain what qanon is?

Almost a quarter of Republicans believe Satan-worshiping pedophiles control the US government, media, and financial sector

Nearly a quarter of Republicans say they believe that the US government, media, and financial sector are controlled by a group of Satan-worshipping pedophiles who run a global child sex trafficking operation, according to new polling from the non-partisan Public Religion Research Institute. 

It's just a fringe group of extremists.    :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I've already debunked that survey.   It's garbage.    Did you catch that that survey also says that 1 out of every 10 DEMOCRATS supposedly believes in Q?    That's some quality investigative research there.   

20 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Written by Eliza Relman. :lol:

That dumb ass liberal has TDS worse than even you. Go take a look at all the articles she wrote and report back with what they all have in common.

Keep trying Bozo.

15 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

That’s some good trolling Mike. At least you try. 

Q Anon is Trumper fan fiction. They loved Don so much that they concocted a story about how he was doing battle  with pizza dungeon Satanist pedos and the Deep State on behalf of the American people. And Trump, being a classic narcissist, played along with this delusion.

Fastfish and drobeski were fans. The other Trumpers realized this was even gheyer than Dungeons & Dragons and pretend to not know what Q is.

HTH.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Q Anon is Trumper fan fiction. They lived Don so much that they concocted a story about how he was doing battle  with pizza dungeon Satanist pedos and the Deep State on behalf of the American people. And Trump, being a classic narcissist, played along with this delusion.

Fastfish and drobeski were fans. The other Trumpers realized this was even gheyer than Dungeons & Dragons and pretend to not know what Q is.

HTH.

🐮 Mooo.....

2 hours ago, Masshole said:

No, now I am crystal clear.   None of the people who claim that Q is running wild have any idea what it stands for or if it really exists.    They just use is as a catch-all for whatever they want to dismiss as a "conspiracy theory".      

Because it is a catch-all for conspiracy theories and disinformation. :doh:

3 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Because it is a catch-all for conspiracy theories and disinformation. :doh:

For things YOU identify as conspiracy or disinformation.   So I guess that makes you a Qanon acolyte.   Congratulations.    Welcome to the club.    

I give up.  I can't help you.   If you can't see the illogical, self-defeating aspect of your points, there's nothing I can do.  

Talk about tinfoil hats. Liberals are so stupid.

It's the liberals who are the ones who believe in qnon, not the conservatives. Libs are the only ones who ever talk about it, look up articles about it. That's why I started this whole thread. Was just curious why they are so obsessed with something no one cares or even knows anything about.

1 hour ago, Masshole said:

For things YOU identify as conspiracy or disinformation.   So I guess that makes you a Qanon acolyte.   Congratulations.    Welcome to the club.    

I give up.  I can't help you.   If you can't see the illogical, self-defeating aspect of your points, there's nothing I can do.  

Go try and gaslight someone else. It’s not working here.

• Sad 1

On 7/29/2021 at 12:23 PM, Utilit99 said:

Talk about tinfoil hats. Liberals are so stupid.

It's the liberals who are the ones who believe in qnon, not the conservatives. Libs are the only ones who ever talk about it, look up articles about it. That's why I started this whole thread. Was just curious why they are so obsessed with something no one cares or even knows anything about.

Well here's a crazy Qanon guy that's not a liberal despite being accused of being one - 

https://www.logically.ai/articles/exclusive-ghostezra-florida-man-largest-antisemitic-forum

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Well here's a crazy Qanon guy that's not a liberal despite being accused of being one - 

https://www.logically.ai/articles/exclusive-ghostezra-florida-man-largest-antisemitic-forum

So qnon is some guy that takes on multiple internet aliases and posts on twitter and other sites. 

Wow. Very unique idea.

I always thought they were called "trolls", but no, this article calls them "serial entrepreneurs".   :lol:

29 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

So you post a lib witch hunt, in response to a post saying qanon is a lib witch hunt. :lol:

He’s ok man, Tim voted for Trump. 

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Who are they? :lol:

That's about as telling as hauk's telling us that the main qnon guy is some guy on the internet who has a bunch of aliases and posts stuff on twitter. 

Liberals get dumber by the minute.

22 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

That's about as telling as hauk's telling us that the main qnon guy is some guy on the internet who has a bunch of aliases and posts stuff on twitter. 

And yet if liberals had to end of time, and got dumber each minute until then...they still wouldn't be as dumb as you.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

And yet if liberals had to end of time, and got dumber each minute until then...they still wouldn't be as dumb as you.

Yeah, move on....:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Where did I say the link I posted was talking about “the main” Qanon guy?  I don’t know much about Qanon but I thought that was just a follower 

After winking at QAnon for years, Donald Trump is overtly embracing the baseless conspiracy theory, even as the number of frightening real-world events linked to it grows.

On Tuesday, using his Truth Social platform, the Republican former president reposted an image of himself wearing a Q lapel pin overlaid with the words “The Storm is Coming." In QAnon lore, the “storm” refers to Trump's final victory, when supposedly he will regain power and his opponents will be tried, and potentially executed, on live television.

Link  😂 

It's gonna be continually harder for these GC Magatards to deny the existence of Qanon while their leader openly promotes it.

So which is it Magatards?  Trump is full of sh1t or the storm is coming?

5 minutes ago, Chronic Fockster said:

It's gonna be continually harder for these GC Magatards to deny the existence of Qanon while their leader openly promotes it.

So which is it Magatards?  Trump is full of sh1t or the storm is coming?

Who denies it exists? 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who denies it exists? 

Just read this thread, dope.  You read all of my posts that contain the word Giants but you're not gonna read the thread that answers your question?  Or you're just one of them claiming ignorance.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Willing to bet that over 90% of qanon followers are liberals who are trying to make him bigger than what he is.

And Trump. Don’t forget him.

Freak. 😂 

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who denies it exists? 

These look like some posts from people who don't believe it exists.

On 2/5/2021 at 3:37 PM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Qanon is the boogeyman around every corner that the left wants you to think there is.  He sits right behind the Racist Boogeyman on every corner, so in case he doesn't get you they can always roll out the Qanon boogeyman.

On 2/5/2021 at 3:58 PM, TBayXXXVII said:

It's been my experience that Liberals know more about it than any Republican I know.

On 2/5/2021 at 4:26 PM, Utilit99 said:

Let's start off small and build up. Any conservatives on this site buy into it?

On 2/6/2021 at 7:35 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Look at these dummies falling for this Q nonsense. Yeah, half the country is being led around by Q, so you can go ahead and dismiss what they have to say. Calling them all racists wasn’t good enough? When are you dumb focks gonna wake up and stop lapping up what  the idiots in the media feed you? And the funny thing is, the nut jobs on the right don’t drive any actual policy. But the nut  jobs on the left do. Chicks with diks are an actual priority for the left. GTFO. 

8 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Willing to bet that over 90% of qanon followers are liberals who are trying to make him bigger than what he is.

Just look at the big Trump gatherings.  There are QAnon signs and shirt all over the place.  Those people absolutely believe in that crap.  I've met some of these people.

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

In my statement, I didn't deny they exist.  HTH

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Just look at the big Trump gatherings.  There are QAnon signs and shirt all over the place.  Those people absolutely believe in that crap.  I've met some of these people.

Didn't say they didn't exist.  I just said that the overwhelming majority of followers were liberals... boasting the numbers and the outrage.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Didn't say they didn't exist.  I just said that the overwhelming majority of followers were liberals... boasting the numbers and the outrage.

You said you would bet.  Let's bet.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't believe that one bit.

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I didn’t deny it exists. I acknowledged it did. Fail. 

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't believe that one bit.

https://www.prri.org/research/the-persistence-of-qanon-in-the-post-trump-era-an-analysis-of-who-believes-the-conspiracies/

who are QAnon believers, 43% are Republicans and 27% are independents.[4] Smaller shares are Democrats and other political party affiliations (19% and 12%, respectively).

12 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Such a hilarious MAGAtard tactic to say liberals really were behind Qanon and events such as Jan. 6.

An overwhelming number of those involved in Jan. 6 were MAGAtards, and the vast majority of Qanon followers are MAGAtards.

At their beliefs core is their beloved hero Clownzo, who is embracing their crap.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2022-09-16/trump-openly-embraces-amplifies-qanon-conspiracy-theories

On Tuesday, using his Truth Social platform, the Republican former president reposted an image of himself wearing a Q lapel pin overlaid with the words “The Storm is Coming." In QAnon lore, the “storm” refers to Clownzo's final victory, when supposedly he will regain power and his opponents will be tried, and potentially executed, on live television.

If we're going to play this lame game, we might as well say BLM and Antifa are composed of MAGAtards.

😂