Sign in to follow this  
Rusty Syringes

Fox cans Clownzilla-loyalist darling Dobbs

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/05/media/lou-dobbs-fox-show-canceled/index.html

It was a head-scratching change by Fox Business, since Dobbs was its highest-rated host, albeit on a relatively low-rated network. He often doubled his lead-in's ratings, which is a rare feat in television.
Dobbs, a veteran financial news anchor, became known at Fox Business for his sycophantic pro-Trump programs. He was one of the former president's biggest boosters on television, and Trump regularly thanked him in return.

Aw, that's too bad. I'm sure this has nothing to do with him spouting libelous nonsense and Fox getting hit with a $2.7 B lawsuit as a result. Are Bartiromo and Pirro next? We can only hope...

4 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Aw, that's too bad. I'm sure this has nothing to do with him spouting libelous nonsense and Fox getting hit with a $2.7 B lawsuit as a result. Are Bartiromo and Pirro next? We can only hope...

🤣

No way, because it HAS TO BE A LEFT-WING CONSPIRACAH!!!!!!!!!!

:mad:

Rusty is approaching GF level.    :lol:

• Like 1

One side loves censorship. The other wants AOC to get her own show.

Ratings don't matter.  Talk Radio ratings dwarf TV ratings but talk radio is ignored.  If you want to rank news and editorials by popularity, Rush Limbaugh has been Americans Anchorman for decades.

I see that Rusty has morphed Clownzo into Clownzilla.  That’s pretty focking clever.  :thumbsup: 

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I see that Rusty has morphed Clownzo into Clownzilla.  That’s pretty focking clever.  :thumbsup: 

Not really 

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'm just adjusting to what the bored wants. I'm sensitive like that. 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Yeah, absolutely brilliant.  It's like Russ is the offspring Wiff would have had if he'd snuck in the hospital and raped Terri Schiavo.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I'm just adjusting to what the bored wants. I'm sensitive like that. 

Oh, you're sensitive alright :lol:

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Didn’t Fox’s ratings plummet?  They’re probably trying to make some quick changes. 

They've rebounded and CNN's have tanked.  Plus, his show was on fox business network, not fox news.  The thinking for this move is the lawsuit from the voting machine company that was reported the other day.  But Fox is denying that's the reason.

47 minutes ago, Strike said:

The thinking for this move is the lawsuit from the voting machine company that was reported the other day.  But Fox is denying that's the reason.

He had some pretty scathing interviews with Sydney Powell right at the infancy of the Kraken BS.  Theres no way its not linked.