edjr

DESANTIS 2024!!! Ron DeSantis :wub:

I would let Trump pee on me if Desantis would be elected in 2024

I've been saying for months he would be a great next GOP choice.  He's like Trump but can form complete sentences with words longer than 5 letters, and isn't constantly berating everyone from BOTH sides of the aisle. 

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

I've been saying for months he would be a great next GOP choice.  He's like Trump but can form complete sentences with words longer than 5 letters, and isn't constantly berating everyone from BOTH sides of the aisle. 

He also isn't orange.  :banana:

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

Well said. He is America's only hope.

The media knows he's the front runner for 2024. Even though Florida has given around 3 million doses of vaccine, the MSM is still trying to drag him into the mud as the worst managed state.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bandrus1 said:

I'd be willing to vote for him if he continued with his environmental preservation and restoration initiatives but he seems to have been big talk little action on those

Like every politician on every one of their issues?  I'm shocked!  Shocked I tell you!

2 hours ago, Strike said:

If he were our VP instead of Pence, I'd have supported impeachment... well, no... but I wouldn't have been upset with the net result.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

If he were our VP instead of Pence, I'd have supported impeachment... well, no... but I wouldn't have been upset with the net result.

Yeah. Overall I've been happy with the Gov. 

4 hours ago, Strike said:

That is NOT a good thing.  You have to be able to go huge on offense against a withering attack of nonsense from the MSM.  Anything less and he will cave.  What you described is exactly what is NOT needed.  But, you are informing my opinion and making me move away from DeSantis.

5 hours ago, Strike said:

Both sides of the aisle need berating and primaried continually. 

On 2/10/2021 at 3:08 PM, bandrus1 said:

I'd be willing to vote for him if he continued with his environmental preservation and restoration initiatives but he seems to have been big talk little action on those

Both Trump and Reagan were bigger action on what they ran on than their talk when it came to political leadership in the US over the past 70 years.

• Haha 1

I'm liking this guy more and more. We need him in the white house badly.

I don’t know if America is ready for an Italian president. 

No-one has a chance to defeat T for the nomination when he is the only major candidate stepping up and openly attacking MLB for pulling the all-star game over politics and lies.  T is making everyone else look spineless.  But a Trump / DeSantis ticket with DeSantis ready to step in in 2032 at the top would work.

11 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

No-one has a chance to defeat T for the nomination when he is the only major candidate stepping up and openly attacking MLB for pulling the all-star game over politics and lies.  T is making everyone else look spineless.  But a Trump / DeSantis ticket with DeSantis ready to step in in 2032 at the top would work.

I don't like that ticket and I don't think DeSantis would accept being VP, IMO he shouldn't. Both of these men are alpha dogs and I doubt they would work well together. Like it or not Trump needs someone like Pence, but not Pence.

Just think, Florida was a cats whisker away from electing that other guy. The meth head who likes the cack on the down low. Wow. 

I’ve been telling my liberal friends for a year now that Desantis is dangerous. He’s a likable guy, even for me and I think he’s a total piece of sh1t. The guy has charisma and a “straight-talking” (though actually bullsh1t) approach that the American public cannot resist. He’s smart in a way that Trump never could’ve hoped to be. And I don’t think he’ll shrink from the stage. He worries me.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

I’ve been telling my liberal friends.....blah blah blah.....

🤮

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I’ve been telling my liberal friends for a year now that Desantis is dangerous. He’s a likable guy, even for me and I think he’s a total piece of sh1t. The guy has charisma and a “straight-talking” (though actually bullsh1t) approach that the American public cannot resist. He’s smart in a way that Trump never could’ve hoped to be. And I don’t think he’ll shrink from the stage. He worries me.

:lol: 

57 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

:lol: 

Right.  As if he has friends.

So 60 minutes deceptively edited an exchange between their reporter and Desantis that is airing tonight.  The following link has their clip and the full clip.  It's disgusting and there is no excuse for their editing:

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/04/03/cbs-60-minutes-accused-of-deceptively-editing-clip-of-ron-desantis-on-pay-to-play-question-n355122

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

So 60 minutes deceptively edited an exchange between their reporter and Desantis that is airing tonight.  The following link has their clip and the full clip.  It's disgusting and there is no excuse for their editing:

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/04/03/cbs-60-minutes-accused-of-deceptively-editing-clip-of-ron-desantis-on-pay-to-play-question-n355122

When project veritas plays a full 5 minute clip the lying media says he edits them. Then they go and do something like this.

On 4/3/2021 at 2:02 PM, JustinCharge said:

Trump is radioactive. The best thing he can do for the republican cause is die. Quietly.

I love desantis. He would mop the floor with Biden or Harris, if Trump doesn't sh!t in the punchbowl first. 

4 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Trump is radioactive. The best thing he can do for the republican cause is die. Quietly.

Absolutely not.  They said the same thing in 2016.  The guy carried a lot of states.  He's got a massive warchest.  His approval rating is closing in on Biden every day.  You might want to stop listening to the liberal media and RINOs.

Trump is exactly what this country needs to clean up all this liberal garbage. creepy joe is taking a massive dump on this country.

On 8/14/2021 at 4:06 AM, JustinCharge said:

Absolutely not.  They said the same thing in 2016.  The guy carried a lot of states.  He's got a massive warchest.  His approval rating is closing in on Biden every day.  You might want to stop listening to the liberal media and RINOs.

If you vote for Trump in the primary, you might as well pull the lever for the dem. You're handing it to them. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Trump is exactly what this country needs to clean up all this liberal garbage. creepy joe is taking a massive dump on this country.

Donald Trump will be almost 80 by inauguration day. That's all I need to know.

Thank you for your service. If you want to help further, help desantis.

On 8/13/2021 at 6:20 PM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

If you vote for Trump in the primary, you might as well pull the lever for the dem. Your handing it to them. 

The only thing that can stop T from winning the nom is not running.

18 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

The only thing that can stop T from winning the nom is not running.

He can win nom, hands down. It's proven bro.  Trump blew away Obummers 2008 total and still the Dems found a way to beat him.  Trump will never beat a Dem in the general election.  Even people who knew the progressive leftism was coming, held their nose and pulled Dem lever.  That, coupled with big tech and MSM in bed with Dems, Trump has no chance.

37 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

He can win nom, hands down. It's proven bro.  Trump blew away Obummers 2008 total and still the Dems found a way to beat him.  Trump will never beat a Dem in the general election.  Even people who knew the progressive leftism was coming, held their nose and pulled Dem lever.  That, coupled with big tech and MSM in bed with Dems, Trump has no chance.

This. Trump running will be a disaster. It guarantees four more years of what we have now. 

8 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

This. Trump running will be a disaster. It guarantees four more years of what we have now. 

Gotta say I agree with this.    

I told the story of my wife before.   She's not that political.   She voted for Trump in 2016 but not in 2020.    She just wanted the noise to go away.   She was sick of it.    I think deep down she knew that this was the Dem plan, to create such a cacophony of shrieking and noise that it repulsed people regardless of the reason.    If the dems go back to non-stop Trump shrieking, people like my wife won't vote for him.   They just don't want to do it again.    It sucks because basically you are rewarding the dems plan but sometimes you just have to acknowledge the situation and make a plan for how to get out of it, no matter how "unfair" or terrible it is that you are in that situation.