edjr

DESANTIS 2024!!! Ron DeSantis :wub:

50 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Gotta say I agree with this.    

I told the story of my wife before.   She's not that political.   She voted for Trump in 2016 but not in 2020.    She just wanted the noise to go away.   She was sick of it.    I think deep down she knew that this was the Dem plan, to create such a cacophony of shrieking and noise that it repulsed people regardless of the reason.    If the dems go back to non-stop Trump shrieking, people like my wife won't vote for him.   They just don't want to do it again.    It sucks because basically you are rewarding the dems plan but sometimes you just have to acknowledge the situation and make a plan for how to get out of it, no matter how "unfair" or terrible it is that you are in that situation.  

That is exactly what the dems did. They threw a tantrum, and people got so tired of it they gave in. The Biden presidency was basically giving a cookie to a screaming two year old.

They also figured out that if you repeat something enough, like trumps a fascist, or Trump is racist, people will gradually just accept it even if they have no reason why. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The Biden presidency was basically giving a cookie to a screaming two year old.

This is a great and unfortunate statement

• Thanks 1

• Like 1

Trump needs to continue his rallies, keep his distance and make the retarded Ds continue to attack him while DeSantis takes the same road as the new Gov of VA.

The D's will bite on that like the stupid carp they are.

• Like 3

DeSanta 2024 :wub:

33 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

genius!!! great marketing.  Why do you have an issue as a "centrist" with anything Desantis has done?

you oppose freedom and personal choice?

I think it's interesting people are critical of Fauci for his recent comments saying he "represents science" and calling him "St. Fauci" (which of course he never called himself), etc.   But Desantis calls himself Santa, and no issues.  LOL.

Just now, TimHauck said:

I think it's interesting people are critical of Fauci for his recent comments saying he "represents science" and calling him "St. Fauci" (which of course he never called himself), etc.   But Desantis calls himself Santa, and no issues.  LOL.

I dont care what anyone calls themselves

I dont care if men want to call themselves women

Desantis playing around and doing commercials about the good he single handedly has done is fine in my book

also Fauci has proven to be a consistent liar so theres that, people have been critical of Fauci since day one, the last true thing he said was masks don't stop the virus 18 months ago

44 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Fauci said "he is the science".    Not "represents".     That difference is significant.     Desantis message is from a campaign ad.    Fauci is an unelected bureaucrat.    Another significant difference.   

51 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

What is your objection to him calling himself Santa?  

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

What is your objection to him calling himself Santa?  

I am god.

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

That's because DeSantis is credible while Fauci is a fraud.

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Well, Santa isn’t real. Saints are. 

Solid move.  LIberals portraying themselves as moral without suffering the consequences of their actions can be best opposed by actions such as this.

Make THEM feel the impact of their pretension 

• Like 1

Impressed with this guy. Willing to go against the woke mob and Disney so teachers can’t teach about issues of sex and sexual orientation to kindergarteners. May have to break my vow to never contribute money to a politician again.  

9 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

You're a right wing nutjob Ed! :mad:

hah. I am really not. I couldn't stand Rush Oxy Limbaugh

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Impressed with this guy. Willing to go against the woke mob and Disney so teachers can’t teach about issues of sex and sexual orientation to kindergarteners. May have to break my vow to never contribute money to a politician again.  

DeSantis crushes them like the cockroaches they are.

Not gonna lie, all the normies supporting DeSantis has me hesitant.

I hope he just stays governor of Florida until he dies and keeps us safe. I could care less about the rest of the US.

• Thanks 1

Elon Musk voted for the Rep that unseated the Dem in a heavily blue district last night and leaning DeSantis in 2024.  Interesting.

Yes, the sooner the better.

Of course Tim doesn't like him. 🤣🤣

That guy, always right down the middle. Fukin clown.

22 minutes ago, Reality said:

Yes, the sooner the better.

Of course Tim doesn't like him. 🤣🤣

That guy, always right down the middle. Fukin clown.

Already said I'd vote for him over Biden

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Thanks for the update, I was very curious if you would vote for the worst president in our lifetime or Desantis. Really appreciate it man.

:thumbsup:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Thanks for the update, I was very curious if you would vote for the worst president in our lifetime or Desantis. Really appreciate it man.

:thumbsup:

You're welcome.

15 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You tell a lot of lies though. :dunno:

On the one hand I would prefer Desantis, but I presume that leftists will use the same tactics against any conservative no matter what.   They will claim he is stupid, without proof.....that he is a racist...without proof.....and one and on.....

They hate Trump, but there is no reason to hate him as a President, he was stellar.....now he is a detestable human being, but we need to separate how we feel about HIM from the outcome of his policies....

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

What a Fukin stud. Beautiful.

He's untouchable. Why? Because he simply tells the truth. If Cockhead Scott, who is a complete self serving idiot & criminal, can be gov, then a senator. Desantis should roll over anyone if and when he runs for POTUS.

23 minutes ago, lod001 said:

:lol:

Isn't Musk a South African American?

Never forget the pervert drug addict Andrew Gillam who almost beat him. 

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Never forget the pervert drug addict Andrew Gillam who almost beat him. 

That's how close we came to being like CA & NY. Now hopefully those pouring into FL all realize that no D should ever be elected again here. Amazingly, an idiot I know here despises DeSantis. A clueless brainwashed dolt.

6 minutes ago, lod001 said:

That's how close we came to being like CA & NY. Now hopefully those pouring into FL all realize that no D should ever be elected again here. Amazingly, an idiot I know here despises DeSantis. A clueless brainwashed dolt.

I love that he did not allow Florida to fall prey to the Faucci-driven dogma around Covid, he protected his people from the vile Democrat nonsense, that makes him heroic.