edjr

DESANTIS 2024!!! Ron DeSantis :wub:

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Desantis - people are moving to Florida 

Newsom- people are fleeing California (and going to Florida), and being replaced by illegals

Little touch up for ya.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Little touch up for ya.

Thanks!  Not Disney though. Lol. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh man. He’s the one. 

:wub:   I don't agree with him, but I respect him.

Just now, edjr said:

:wub: 

It’s like sports sometimes. A good GM or manager gets a team headed in the right direction but it takes someone else to get over the hump. That’s how I look at Trump/DeSantis. 

The tweet is a disingenuous.

for vowing to not enforce prohibitions on sex changes for minors or restrictions on abortion

it is actually about abortion and making it illegal in Florida. 

He should just be governor of Florida until dies. Really what's the point of being president? He's loved here and the entire west coast is unsalvageable.

Nice job justindouche. starting a new thread

3 hours ago, edjr said:

Nice job justindouche. starting a new thread

Desantis is dead for 2024 anyway since he didn't say something about Pelosi going to Taiwan.  The voters are clamoring for his thoughts on the matter.

• Haha 1

Just now, nobody said:

Desantis is dead for 2024 anyway since he didn't say something about Pelosi going to Taiwan.  The voters are clamoring for his thoughts on the matter.

Not me.  In fact, I'll give him two of my votes just for not saying anything about her.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Strike said:

Not me.  In fact, I'll give him two of my votes just for not saying anything about her.

Preach

there is one non-politician on each side with very high favorable vs unfavorable numbers.  they have no elected experience but with Trump winning in 2016, maybe that's less of a taboo.

On the left is Michelle Obama.  Her favorable / un favorable is 55%/40%

On the right is the non-politician Goliath that has frequently said he was serious about running for president and almost ran in 2020.  Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson.  The Rock has ridiculous favorable / unfavorable ratings at 82% favorable and 6% unfavorable.  

The global elites plan would be to 

1. toss Trump in jail to get him out of the race because he's impossible to beat.
2. throw a ton of financing at the Rock as their corporate champ to get him in the GOP primary where he'd demolish DeSantis.  The elites would flood the GOP primary system with democrats all voting for the Rock and DeSantis would be wiped out.
3. if the Rock actually win the general election, now the elites have a sock puppet GOP president.

theyve both got the high favorable ratings needed to win.  they just aren't politicians nor do they have experience.  but both are wonderful goon presidents.  the elites can tell them what to say and do. the rock can run out there, promise a bunch of stuff, and desantis goes down hard.  michelle can just say she will bring back barack and that's it.

31 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

there is one non-politician on each side with very high favorable vs unfavorable numbers.  they have no elected experience but with Trump winning in 2016, maybe that's less of a taboo.

On the left is Michelle Obama.  Her favorable / un favorable is 55%/40%

On the right is the non-politician Goliath that has frequently said he was serious about running for president and almost ran in 2020.  Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson.  The Rock has ridiculous favorable / unfavorable ratings at 82% favorable and 6% unfavorable.  

The global elites plan would be to 

1. toss Trump in jail to get him out of the race because he's impossible to beat.
2. throw a ton of financing at the Rock as their corporate champ to get him in the GOP primary where he'd demolish DeSantis.  The elites would flood the GOP primary system with democrats all voting for the Rock and DeSantis would be wiped out.
3. if the Rock actually win the general election, now the elites have a sock puppet GOP president.

theyve both got the high favorable ratings needed to win.  they just aren't politicians nor do they have experience.  but both are wonderful goon presidents.  the elites can tell them what to say and do. the rock can run out there, promise a bunch of stuff, and desantis goes down hard.  michelle can just say she will bring back barack and that's it.

What makes you think the Rock would run as a Republican? He endorsed Biden in the last election.

We have recent evidence that Trump can be beat. Although he did admittedly beat himself.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

What makes you think the Rock would run as a Republican? He endorsed Biden in the last election.

his global elite masters would order him to as a condition of their support. that's the entire point of the elites supporting a Rock campaign - to destroy the GOP.  it doesnt matter if he meets lukewarm support from republicans - they will flood the primary with democrats to get it done.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

his global elite masters would order him to as a condition of their support.

You should write a political science fiction book. Like the Fountainhead meets Philip K. D1ck with a dash of Left Behind. 

• Sad 1

Just now, MDC said:

You should write a political science fiction book. Like the Fountainhead meets Philip K. D1ck with a dash of Left Behind. 

its just the natural progression of things. its obvious now that the public hates ALL politicians.  so, they will simply stop offering politicians.  they will turn elections into Hollywood and run actors. 

17 hours ago, MDC said:

We have recent evidence that Trump can be beat. Although he did admittedly beat himself.

I think a better question is why would the Rock demolish Desantis?  I thought Republicans were smart?

The Rock Obama vs Kane  - it has been written

Florida schools ordered to have bathrooms separated by biological sex. It’s a shame that this is necessary, but it’s the culture war that the left has brought upon us. And now they will complain about the war they began. I also love how the proponents of this garbage keep saying this is about the LGBTQ community. What does being gay or lesbian have to do with this ? Are they all the same now? It’s only about Trans. But they have to hide behind the crowd. Just like they do with black people and other minorities. 

Why do the democrats in Florida keep nominating gay guys on the down low for governor? Everyone can tell. Just be gay. It’s 2022. 

You can already see the storm clouds starting to form with Trump having animosity towards DeSantis. Megyn Kelly made a bunch of comments about no one being able to stand up to Trump- not even a skilled politician like DeSantis. Trump shared the video and just wrote "I Agree."

11 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You can already see the storm clouds starting to form with Trump having animosity towards DeSantis. Megyn Kelly made a bunch of comments about no one being able to stand up to Trump- not even a skilled politician like DeSantis. Trump shared the video and just wrote "I Agree."

That’s the problem with having a deep bench. 

15 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

That's like Farve/Rogers or Montana/Young and you're stuck scouring the waiver wire otherwise you'll be trotting out Ryan Leaf with dementia.  

"Ron DeSanctimonious"

Eh...not his best work.

Honest question though: What do you think are Trump's true feelings towards Ron? I would venture a guess that while he probably agrees with Ron- he doesn't like that Ron gets as much as attention as Trump and is probably more beloved within the Republican party. 

26 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

"Ron DeSanctimonious"

Eh...not his best work.

Honest question though: What do you think are Trump's true feelings towards Ron? I would venture a guess that while he probably agrees with Ron- he doesn't like that Ron gets as much as attention as Trump and is probably more beloved within the Republican party. 

Doesn't really matter, Ron is the future, he'll have to deal with it.

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

Doesn't really matter, Ron is the future, he'll have to deal with it.

I mean- okay but that doesn't really answer the question.

Plus- if Trump wins in 2024 whoever he names as his VP has the inside track on 2028 for the GOP. Do you think that is DeSantis? Does Trump tab someone else?

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I mean- okay but that doesn't really answer the question.

Plus- if Trump wins in 2024 whoever he names as his VP has the inside track on 2028 for the GOP. Do you think that is DeSantis? Does Trump tab someone else?

Desantis will beat Trump in 2024

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Not sure if he is being truthful but Ron says he won't run against Trump

Harris Called Biden a racist not so long ago. She’s right, of course, but they put it behind them. Bush and Reagan went at it too. 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

You are delusional. If Trump runs, he wins the nomination by a landslide . I think Desatis is smart enough to know 2028 is his. 

4 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

You are delusional. If Trump runs, he wins the nomination by a landslide . I think Desatis is smart enough to know 2028 is his. 

I disagree.  I also think Trump running is the only shot the Dems have.  Desantis will blow any Dem away though 

Just now, TimHauck said:

I disagree.  I also think Trump running is the only shot the Dems have.  Desantis will blow any Dem away though 

k

1 hour ago, shorepatrol said:

k

You can argue that DeSantis would beat Trump, but it's hard to argue that Trump running is the only shot the Dems have.  Trump is so divisive, 81M people voted for a half-dead guy last time just to get him out of office.  

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You can argue that DeSantis would beat Trump, but it's hard to argue that Trump running is the only shot the Dems have.  Trump is so divisive, 81M people voted for a half-dead guy last time just to get him out of office.  

Weird Catch-22 situation if they both run.

Let’s say DeSantis wins a heated primary. Does Trump just shut up and back the nominee and start whining about muh fraud and undermining him? 

Trump wins and you’ve got to worry about Trump fatigue. 

Nobody else appears to have any shot. I desperately need Pence to run so I can enjoy all 3 on a debate stage together. :thumbsup: