Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

got a girl that won't leave me alone

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

This is all correct.

For normal people, this is the Geek Club, know your audience, "New" Girl. 

Yeah, I should have read the room better. 

2 hours ago, Strike said:

Tell her it's not her, it's you

This is brilliant.  It would allow him to get out of the relationship, and her to save face.  :o

11 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

No. You shouldn’t have told her “over time.” You should have just ended it right there. Telling her that there is the possibility to develop more overtime is just giving her false hope, and allowing her to hang on. 
End it. Tell her it’s done. You know you have no interest in pursuing this further. 

I think he is keeping options open for next week when he is drunk and horny. You don’t know men.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

No. You shouldn’t have told her “over time.” You should have just ended it right there. Telling her that there is the possibility to develop more overtime is just giving her false hope, and allowing her to hang on. 
End it. Tell her it’s done. You know you have no interest in pursuing this further. 

7 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Not sure yet. 

also, I’m in CA; shït is still locked down, so no fancy dinners for me 

I'm actually called and asked a girl I had talked to a bit right after my divorce out, as friends for dinner.  She wanted to hang out again now that I'm "single".  She said another friend She works work saw I liked her on a dating site and asked about me.  So I told my friend to invite her as well and I'd take them both out.  Seems to work out because the friend called her earlier and was a bit down in the dumps with the holiday coming up and stuff.

I also messaged a friend I knew from high school because she posted a message about dating and being single and I said hey I'm not hitting on you but this looks like fun and after a recent breakup I've been enjoying hanging out with old friends. She agreed.

It's nice bring able to do stuff.  Local caterer tests new menus out once per month and doing this maybe with a couple other friends:

Come join us for dinner and conversation, seating is LIMITED TO the first 50 persons. Ticket price is $25.00 per person plus BYOB.        
MENU:
-Korean fried chicken 
-Sweet corn chorizo tamales
-Fish en papillote (fish steamed in parchment paper)
-Crab gratin dip
-Al pastor tacos 
-Duck spring rolls 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I think he is keeping options open for next week when he is drunk and horny. You don’t know men.

She's more into banging than me.  Every night she wants it.  I could go over there now and get head and laid :dunno:

I'm also wondering if I shouldn't remove all the single girls that are friends on Facebook so I'll see them on Facebook dating.  I've legit got near 3k friends and I've eliminated nearly any qualified candidate in 500 miles.

4 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

She's more into banging than me.  Every night she wants it.  I could go over there now and get head and laid :dunno:

17 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Right. She is a sure thing. Keep her on the line if a date falls through and you need to clean the pipes. Not hard to understand 

16 minutes ago, peenie said:

If you really truly want to break up with her, tell her that you're interested in someone else and you don't want to cheat on her and want to end things. She's a great girl, but you're not interested in a serious commitment.

Do not say anything of this if it's not true. 

Why encourage him to keep lying and/or being dishonest? He's a grown man, FFS. Be honest with people, it's better for you. You don't need to be a d!ck about it, but you can be honest. 

Again, this is why I will never date again. UGH. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Do not say anything of this if it's not true. 

Why encourage him to keep lying and/or being dishonest? He's a grown man, FFS. Be honest with people, it's better for you. You don't need to be a d!ck about it, but you can be honest. 

Again, this is why I will never date again. UGH. 

I think since he's been honest already and she's not listening...

But you're right. It's true, better to just be truthful and and just stand firm. 

Every man goes through life and feels the doosh chills about how he acted concerning women. This is your future. 

I thought cmh was married with a kid?  What happened?  Now he's banging cocktail waitresses two at a time?

52 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I thought cmh was married with a kid?  What happened?  Now he's banging cocktail waitresses two at a time?

got divorced a couple years ago, unfortunately

4 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

got divorced a couple years ago, unfortunately

Sorry to hear my friend.

• Like 1

Three important rules for breaking up:
Don't put off breaking up when you know you want to
Prolonging the situation only makes it worse
Tell him honestly, simply, kindly, but firmly
Don't make a big production
Don't make up an elaborate story
This will help you avoid a big tear-jerking scene
If you wanna date other people say so
Be prepared for the boy to feel hurt and rejected
Even if you've gone together for only a short time and haven't been too serious
There's still a feeling of rejection when someone says she prefers the company of others to your exclusive company
But if you're honest and direct and avoid making a flowery emotional speech when you break the news
The boy will respect you for your frankness
And honestly, he'll appreciate the kind of straight forward manner in which you told him your decision
Unless he's a real jerk or a cry baby, you will remain friends

glue sandpaper to your cack. She won't want to have anything to do with you. Not sure why she would anyhow though. :dunno:

14 minutes ago, Birdseed said:

Punch her in the gunt.

She’s from Fishtown? 

You’re getting a lot of good advice. Halfway in/ halfway out doesn’t work. If you aren’t willing to accept her with her flaws, and it doesn’t seem you are or you wouldn’t have started this thread, then move on. 

I'm so happy that I don't have to deal with this sort of thing. Granted, my first marriage was a disaster, but this second one's been gold.

Clearly, you have to kill her.

If you need tips on disposal, hit me up.

10 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I'm so happy that I don't have to deal with this sort of thing. Granted, my first marriage was a disaster, but this second one's been gold.

Let’s hope it stays that way. One more and you’re in Rusty land. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Let’s hope it stays that way. One more and you’re in Rusty land. 

I'm fine. It's been 14 years now, things are working out financially and the marriage is stable. She's also sane and her looks have held out too. Some Chinese women hit 30 and their looks suddenly vanish and they turn from hotties into undesirable within two years. My first teaching assistant underwent that transformation. I'm not dealing with that. The only thing is that she's thickened from a size zero into a size four.

Just now, Voltaire said:

I'm fine. It's been 14 years now, things are working out financially and the marriage is stable. She's also sane and her looks have held out too, although she's thickened from a size zero into a size four.

You wouldn’t say she’s hourglass then. That’s code for fat. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You wouldn’t say she’s hourglass then. That’s code for fat. 

I know, I saw "hourglass" code take off. "Hourglass" started when shotsup was posting his pics of three-four girls and we'd evaluate them. There was one chunky woman with a cute face that MDC liked and called her "hour glass," whereas the rest of us thought she was more potato shaped.