Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

Jacksonville's Meyer is the new Coughlin..

Meyer can't even put together his Staff, without effing things up..  How would you like to be an African American player for that organization, when they announced Chris Doyle's hiring?  Good thing for Meyer, Doyle resigned:

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Jaguars strength and conditioning coach Chris Doyle resigned.

Jaguars coach Urban Meyer hired Doyle on Thursday despite a reported track record of questionable training techniques and racist behavior. Last year, Iowa fired Doyle after sending more than a dozen student athletes to the hospital over two decades of coaching and after making a threat about sending a student athlete "back to the ghetto." Meyer "vetted" Doyle prior to hiring him this offseason, but he either glossed over his history or simply didn't care. Obviously the latter. As to why he resigned, Doyle said he "did not want to be a distraction." This is strike one for Meyer, who has brought off-field issues to each team he's been a part of recently.

• Like 1

I think the over/under for Meyer is 3 year's anyways. Just my own personal .02. But I'd say he resignes after that 3rd year. Seems to be his MO. 

• Like 1

I posted I didn’t like it when they sign him as their new coach.  

And what does this say about Iowa , it took 20 for them to fire this guy.  

Sadly I guess this is what they mean winning at all cost  

On 2/13/2021 at 7:25 AM, Bills04 said:

Meyer can't even put together his Staff, without effing things up..  How would you like to be an African American player for that organization, when they announced Chris Doyle's hiring?  Good thing for Meyer, Doyle resigned:

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Jaguars strength and conditioning coach Chris Doyle resigned.

Jaguars coach Urban Meyer hired Doyle on Thursday despite a reported track record of questionable training techniques and racist behavior. Last year, Iowa fired Doyle after sending more than a dozen student athletes to the hospital over two decades of coaching and after making a threat about sending a student athlete "back to the ghetto." Meyer "vetted" Doyle prior to hiring him this offseason, but he either glossed over his history or simply didn't care. Obviously the latter. As to why he resigned, Doyle said he "did not want to be a distraction." This is strike one for Meyer, who has brought off-field issues to each team he's been a part of recently.

What does Coughlin have to do with this? Stupid. 

On 2/19/2021 at 1:27 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

What does Coughlin have to do with this? Stupid. 

Have to agree with the Coughlin thing?  Dude was a great coach in Jax and NY.

As for Meyer, I hate the hire.  I have zero respect for that scum bag.  Aaron Hernandez and Zach Smith are his legacy...enough said about that douche.  I hope he takes Fields over Trevor.  He’s going to have a Saban/Spurrier stent at the NFL level so why not set the Jags back even further in the process?  Ownership deserves that for hiring him.

Go Saints 2021!

I know it's the Jaguars, so maybe people don't click on the stories.  The O-N-L-Y reason Marrone got an extra / 2020 season to coach, is because so many players HATED Coughlin.  Ramsey for one.

*I* have no qualms with Coughlin.  Won two SBs with Eli in NY, and he WAS phenomenal with JAX when they were an expansion team.

2 hours ago, JagFan said:

Have to agree with the Coughlin thing?  Dude was a great coach in Jax and NY.

As for Meyer, I hate the hire.  I have zero respect for that scum bag.  Aaron Hernandez and Zach Smith are his legacy...enough said about that douche.  I hope he takes Fields over Trevor.  He’s going to have a Saban/Spurrier stent at the NFL level so why not set the Jags back even further in the process?  Ownership deserves that for hiring him.

Go Saints 2021!

Tim Tebow.  

Super Bowl Contender. 

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Tim Tebow.  

Super Bowl Contender. 

I don’t know, but I doubt the NFL is going to give Tebow a Super Bowl win too.  But as rigged as it is, who knows?

6 hours ago, JagFan said:

I don’t know, but I doubt the NFL is going to give Tebow a Super Bowl win too.  But as rigged as it is, who knows?

Super Bowl Contender