Sign in to follow this  
shorepatrol

Am I a lesbian now?

38 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I sold my RAM 1500 for 31,700 dollars to VROOM, which I bought it 2 years ago for 32,200. In that time I managed to put 28,000 miles on it along with 2 decent scratches. That is the best I have ever done on vehicle depreciation.

Since I do not have a boat I do not need a tow vehicle. I bought a Subaru WRX. I wanted a toy car and they hold their value well. It seems to be a good car to drive for a year before buying a truck again next year.

https://imgur.com/a/GaANqj7

Ā 

šŸ‘

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Nice.

And I liked the the next button on your link:
AD&D setup. Nice work whoever did that.

https://imgur.com/gallery/HJAgTRS

Ā 

I have posted DnD pictures before, but that is not mine. I play with some friends and my wife's brother using roll20. I am the king of the nerds.

7 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Ā 

I have posted DnD pictures before, but that is not mine. I play with some friends and my wife's brother using roll20. I am the king of the nerds.

I miss playing, it's been way too long. Work has been way too busy overall though to look for and actually partake in the games. A lot of my down time over the this whole shutdown has been spent with my girlfriend playing other board games.

I'd been pretty heavy into TTRPGs on roll20 for a good five years or so but my last game ended a few weeks ago, I didn't look for a new one and I'veĀ moved on.

On 2/13/2021 at 9:25 PM, shorepatrol said:

In the market for a new to meĀ  suv (2-3 years old) Test drove all makes and models today. I fell in love with a black on blackĀ 2018 Subaru Outback 3.6 R Limited.Ā :dunno:

Dude?Ā Ā 

9 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I'd been pretty heavy into TTRPGs on roll20 for a good five years or so but my last game ended a few weeks ago, I didn't look for a new one and I'veĀ moved on.

I could not do that with random people, for me it is a way to stay intouch with long distance friends.