Cruzer

Edex VI - Genesis Open - TEAMS

On 2/15/2021 at 10:14 PM, Cruzer said:

2021 Genesis Open 

Dain:.....Dustin Johnson.....Scottie Scheffler.....Max Homa.....Kevin Na.....Matthew Fitzpatrick.....Henrik Norlander

KSB:.....Justin Thomas.....Jordan Spieth.....Joaquin Niemann.....Cameron Tringale.....Cameron Smith.....Maverick McNealy

Alias D.:.....Xander Schauffele.....Adam Scott.....Carlos Ortiz.....Brian Harman.....Kevin Streelman.....Francesco Molinari

Fumble:.....Jon Rahm.....Hideki Matsuyama.....Matthew Wolff.....Jason Kokrak.....Cameron Champ.....Joel Dahmen

Cruzer:.....Rory McIlroy.....Victor Hovland.....Abraham Ancer.....Vaughn Taylor.....Brendon Todd.....James Hahn

Ed:.....Bryson DeChambeau.....Bubba Watson.....Marc Leishman.....Matt Kuchar.....Kyoung-Hoon Lee.....Chez Reavie

Cloaca:.....Patrick Cantlay.....Collin Morikawa.....Sergio Garcia.....JT Poston.....Russell Henley.....Si Woo Kim

WW:.....Brooks Koepka.....Tony Finau.....Will Zalatoris.....Cameron Davis.....Gary Woodland.....Cory Conners

That's a wrap, Edex VI is off and running! We've never seen such craziness - with Covid, losing teams, uncertainty of continuing, and now a winter blast.....but we endured.

Big thanks to Daino for helping out while I was w/out power, and good luck to all. :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I really liked the 8-person draft format. Less stress. Would always welcome gaining participants back, but I think this will work great for now. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

My how far Rickie Fowler has fallen. 

Who?

30 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

I really liked the 8-person draft format. Less stress. Would always welcome gaining participants back, but I think this will work great for now. 

Agreed.  I didn't liked drafting for 3 1/2 people though :dunno:

23 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

After this draft is over we need to discuss DFS plays I’ve been cold as ice in golf this year 

Everyone knows the top dogs but mid and lower priced guys I like this week are:

J. Niemann

Carlos Ortiz

Cameron Triangle

Luke List

Kyoung - Hoon Lee

Maverick McNealy

Fumble and Cloacaine still owe

28 minutes ago, edjr said:

Agreed.  I didn't liked drafting for 3 1/2 people though :dunno:

Thanks Ed.  I’ll give you a tip.  Just the tip.

16 minutes ago, edjr said:

Fumble and Cloacaine still owe

I hope to pay tomorrow. I am stuck at home...not able to go to my office due to weather impacts. My PayPal password is built into my work computer (desktop). If I am not allowed to go to the office tomorrow, I will seek to pay via my phone. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

I hope to pay tomorrow. I am stuck at home...not able to go to my office due to weather impacts. My PayPal password is built into my work computer (desktop). If I am not allowed to go to the office tomorrow, I will seek to pay via my phone. 

Post your cc number and 3 digit code on the back.  

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

Post your cc number and 3 digit code on the back.  

😂

@Fumbleweed

champ withdrew

6 hours ago, edjr said:

@Cloaca du jour  congrats on not holding up the draft. Now pay me :mad:

Yeah. Pay the man for getting you both Henley AND Kim 

Happy 2021 Edex day. Lets get angry!

Zero chance I’ll be able to do the scoring tonight if someone else can, I’ll pick it up Friday to the finale 

thanks

3 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Zero chance I’ll be able to do the scoring tonight if someone else can, I’ll pick it up Friday to the finale 

thanks

100% chance you will complain about your team

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

thanks

I got it

8 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Cheap...want me to pay to stream....

How about you pay your $40 :mad:

The 10th is just focking devious. 309 par 4 and Rahm, Cantlay and Morikawa just played it in 4-over 😮

2 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

The 10th is just focking devious. 309 par 4 and Rahm, Cantlay and Morikawa just played it in 4-over 😮

🤮🤢😭😭😭😭

37 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

Just sent mine...let me know if you got it. 

received

Laird and Todd both eagled in the same group #1

On 2/15/2021 at 10:14 PM, Cruzer said:

2021 Genesis Open 

Dain:.....Dustin Johnson.....Scottie Scheffler.....Max Homa.....Kevin Na.....Matthew Fitzpatrick.....Henrik Norlander

KSB:.....Justin Thomas.....Jordan Spieth.....Joaquin Niemann.....Cameron Tringale.....Cameron Smith.....Maverick McNealy

Alias D.:.....Xander Schauffele.....Adam Scott.....Carlos Ortiz.....Brian Harman.....Kevin Streelman.....Francesco Molinari

Fumble:.....Jon Rahm.....Hideki Matsuyama.....Matthew Wolff.....Jason Kokrak.....Brendan Steele.....Joel Dahmen

Cruzer:.....Rory McIlroy.....Victor Hovland.....Abraham Ancer.....Vaughn Taylor.....Brendon Todd.....James Hahn

Ed:.....Bryson DeChambeau.....Bubba Watson.....Marc Leishman.....Matt Kuchar.....Kyoung-Hoon Lee.....Chez Reavie

Cloaca:.....Patrick Cantlay.....Collin Morikawa.....Sergio Garcia.....JT Poston.....Russell Henley.....Si Woo Kim

WW:.....Brooks Koepka.....Tony Finau.....Will Zalatoris.....Cameron Davis.....Gary Woodland.....Cory Conners

Updated - Brendan Steele addition to Fumble. 

11 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

Love this course. Really challenges the players. 

Has always been one of my favorites - I'd love to see a RC there. 

HAPPY TO BE BACK BOYS!  Miss you Pat :(

• Like 1

These drafts are fascinating because they always create instant regrets. I thought hard about taking Cantlay over Rahm, but didn't. And, it was between Kokrak and Fitzpatrick for my 4th round pick. In addition, last night's addition of Steele came at the expense of my second choice, Sam Burns. Long way to go, but so far, my picks are not paying off. 

so if i have this straight, cloaca not even drafting for himself sniped Cantlay from me in round 1..... then confuses me into thinking both si woo kim and henley are taken and I get Conners who shoots +1 today...

should have let you guys play with 7 :wall:

8 hours ago, edjr said:

100% chance you will complain about your team

40 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

so if i have this straight, cloaca not even drafting for himself sniped Cantlay from me in round 1..... then confuses me into thinking both si woo kim and henley are taken and I get Conners who shoots +1 today...

1 hour ago, WhiteWonder said:

I took Deshamblow before Cantlay. STFU