Hardcore troubadour

Rush Limbaugh - RIP

2 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

He was right about McNabb

He most certainly was...

He was the right's Michael Moore

• Thanks 1

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

I was never a big fan of his, but after seeing that Huff Post article, he was clearly a great man.

The thing about that article, they act like he coined the phrase "Barack the Magic Negro", but he did not...  That was done in a LA Times editorial by David Ehrenstein...  He just mentioned in on this show to the tune of "Puff the magic dragon" and Paul Shanklin then wrote it...

1 minute ago, edjr said:

He was the right's Michael Moore

I am assuming you mean roughly in weight...

My Dad used to listen to rush on an old dial radio in the garage when tinkering around...I miss my dad and will miss Rush...RIP!!

• Like 3

He was a horrible divisive person.  I never thought what he said about McNabb or the NFL was too wrong.  I listened to him quite a bit as I would drive around PA covering my sales territory.  In a lot of spots it was his station, Country music(which stinks), and the Jesus Station.

• Like 1

Just now, Herbivore said:

He was a horrible divisive person.  I never thought what he said about McNabb or the NFL was too wrong.  I listened to him quite a bit as I would drive around PA covering my sales territory.  In a lot of spots it was his station, Country music(which stinks), and the Jesus Station.

So, you think divisive people are horrible now? 

• Like 1

His point about black quarterbacks is what? They are mediocre? That the NFL wants a great black quarterback? That the NFL is giving black QB's Affirmative Action and there are a slew of excellent potential Tom Bradys that are being excluded because of the desire to promote black QB's? I hope not because that would be a ridiculous lie. 

Lamar Jackson
Dak Prescott
Deshaun Watson 
Russell Wilson 
Patrick Mahomes

Just now, Herbivore said:

He cared about this country. 

• Like 1

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

He cared about money and pandered to an audience that made him a lot of it.

Wrong again Rusty.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

He cared about money and pandered to an audience that made him a lot of it.

He was a pioneer with that ploy. Eye roll. He showed the way for mainstream media I guess,  no one on the left does that or did before him. You’re a stupid person. Listening  to you is the equivalent of listening to a 19 year old college kid. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, peenie said:

His point about black quarterbacks is what? They are mediocre? That the NFL wants a great black quarterback? That the NFL is giving black QB's Affirmative Action and there are a slew of excellent potential Tom Bradys that are being excluded because of the desire to promote black QB's? I hope not because that would be a ridiculous lie. 

Lamar Jackson
Dak Prescott
Deshaun Watson 
Russell Wilson 
Patrick Mahomes

I didn't follow him that much, but I believe his point was specifically about Donovan McNabb, not all black QB's.  Also, when he said that, I don't believe that any of the QB's you listed were in the NFL at the time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I didn't follow him that much, but I believe his point was specifically about Donovan McNabb, not all black QB's.

Correct, this was about McNabb only...

From 2003:  First he said he was overrated and then "Sorry to say this, I don't think he's been that good from the get-go," Limbaugh said. "I think what we've had here is a little social concern in the NFL. The media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well. There is a little hope invested in McNabb, and he got a lot of credit for the performance of this team that he didn't deserve. The defense carried this team."

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He showed the way for mainstream media I guess,  no one on the left does that or did before him.

Comma splicer.

:mad:

4 minutes ago, posty said:

Correct, this was about McNabb only...

From 2003:  First he said he was overrated and then "Sorry to say this, I don't think he's been that good from the get-go," Limbaugh said. "I think what we've had here is a little social concern in the NFL. The media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well. There is a little hope invested in McNabb, and he got a lot of credit for the performance of this team that he didn't deserve. The defense carried this team."

Thanks.  I thought that was the case.

I expect to see very touching tributes from Fallon, Kimmel, Colbert and Noah tonight...

Glad people ignored his bashing of McNabb and continued to hire black QBs.

Just now, peenie said:

Glad people ignored his bashing of McNabb and continued to hire black QBs.

:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, peenie said:

He will not be missed by me. I have nothing positive to say other than he had enough sense to copy from Howard Stern. 

Yep. He liked and preached small government and more freedom for individual citizens. Two things you despise.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Yep. He liked and preached small government and more freedom for individual citizens Two things you despise.

He was a jerk. 

1 minute ago, peenie said:

He was a jerk. 

I see you are just listening to what the MSM is saying again...

1 minute ago, posty said:

I see you are just listening to what the MSM is saying again...

No, my shuttle driver used to listen to him (therefore I was forced) and he was a disgusting lying racist that feeds the egos of insecure white people who want to feel superior and not think. Kind of like most of the members on this site. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

No, my shuttle driver used to listen to him (therefore I was forced) and he was a racist . 

What did he say that made him a racist?

No, my shuttle driver used to listen to him (therefore I was forced) and he was a racist . 

The word racist means nothing now...  It has been thrown around way too much by the media during Obama's presidency...  It holds no weight now...

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Drizzay said:

He was right about McNabb

and the NFL

16 minutes ago, posty said:

I expect to see very touching tributes from Fallon, Kimmel, Colbert and Noah tonight...

you watch those Company Partisan Cucks?