Hardcore troubadour

Rush Limbaugh - RIP

15 minutes ago, peenie said:

Glad people ignored his bashing of McNabb and continued to hire black QBs.

That's not really what happened, but you know that already.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Everyone can be a racist if you take things out of context. 

You try so hard and you still come across so dumb. Keep trying bozo.

I read the first one and laughed.  I think Chris Rock said almost the exact same thing and black people laughed their butts off.  Guess he's racist too and his fans.  What a bunch of Uncle Tom's.

6 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Is it still considered racist if it's correct?

3. “Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”

also......I HIGHLY DOUBT he said this.....

6. [To an African American female caller]: “Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.” 🤣

and if he did say it, I'm sure she wasn't speaking English

Of all the conservative AM radios Rush was the most interesting to hear, even when ya disagreed with him. He'd play a clip and give his thoughts.  Sean Hannity types just berate and yell.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I read the first one and laughed.  I think Chris Rock said almost the exact same thing and black people laughed their butts off.  Guess he's racist too and his fans.  What a bunch of Uncle Tom's.

It's crazy how far the left is pushing racism on people. It's enough to make a non racist person racist.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Utilit99 said:

It's crazy how far the left is pushing racism on people. It's enough to make a non racist person racist.

Exactly

23 minutes ago, peenie said:

“Sorry to say this, I don’t think he’s been that good from the get-go,” Limbaugh said on the air. “I think what we’ve had here is a little social concern in the NFL. The media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well. There is a little hope invested in McNabb, and he got a lot of credit for the performance of this team that he didn’t deserve. The defense carried this team.”

He didn't bash him, he stated he got more credit than he deserved, and he stated his reason why.  The implication being that a white guy with McNabb's talent wouldn't be considered that good.  And he was right.  

26 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Of all the conservative AM radios Rush was the most interesting to hear, even when ya disagreed with him. He'd play a clip and give his thoughts.  Sean Hannity types just berate and yell.

Agreed.  Years ago, maybe a decade or more, we used to have Rush’s show playing in our house most days.  I never thought he was frothing at the mouth.  Hannity on the other hand got real old real fast, we turned the radio off when his show came on.

But the left just lumps them all together.

RIP Rush.  :( 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

“Sorry to say this, I don’t think he’s been that good from the get-go,” Limbaugh said on the air. “I think what we’ve had here is a little social concern in the NFL. The media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well. There is a little hope invested in McNabb, and he got a lot of credit for the performance of this team that he didn’t deserve. The defense carried this team.”

He didn't bash him, he stated he got more credit than he deserved, and he stated his reason why.  The implication being that a white guy with McNabb's talent wouldn't be considered that good.  And he was right.  

How many other QBs get to be mediocre and yet go to the Super Bowl? How many have their race thrown up as the reason for their success. You all just refuse to see how harmful words like these hold back an entire group of people. I don't care how many needy negroes agree with McNabb's criticism. It was wrong at say that McNabb only made it far was due to his defense and that he was basically carried and praised because the NFL wants black QBs to succeed. Do you want me to list all the sorry ass white QBs that never made it to the Super Bowl but were kept around for years while their team never even made it to a Division Title? 

Stop supporting racism got damnit!!!! 

• Haha 2

(I have no idea who McNabb is or anything about how he played nor can I name the team he played on...I'm pretty sure I've never even watched a game and I cannot name a mediocre QB white or black. This is why I deserve Troll of the Decade)

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

You all just refuse to see how harmful words like these hold back an entire group of people. 

Who knew these words would be holding back a man with a $35 million net worth...

Again, the word in bold means nothing now...

:rolleyes:

Just now, peenie said:

(I have no idea who McNabb is or anything about how he played nor can I name the team he played on...I'm pretty sure I've never even watched a game and I cannot name a mediocre QB white or black. This is why I deserve Troll of the Decade)

I don't think "troll" is the correct five-letter word here...

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, posty said:

I don't think "troll" is the correct five-letter word here...

Aren't you supposed to be working on being nicer to me?

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Aren't you supposed to be working on being nicer to me?

I never agreed to that...

45 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I agree with this...maybe McNabb deserved more credit than what Rush gave him though.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

This is why I’m mad at Dan Snyder for not listening to Rush going into daft days. 
“Hiring” black qbs. 😆 

13 minutes ago, peenie said:

How many other QBs get to be mediocre and yet go to the Super Bowl? How many have their race thrown up as the reason for their success. You all just refuse to see how harmful words like these hold back an entire group of people. I don't care how many needy negroes agree with McNabb's criticism. It was wrong at say that McNabb only made it far was due to his defense and that he was basically carried and praised because the NFL wants black QBs to succeed. Do you want me to list all the sorry ass white QBs that never made it to the Super Bowl but were kept around for years while their team never even made it to a Division Title? 

Here's a few "sorry ass white QB's" that were considered bad QBs that won superbowls.

Trent Dilfer, Jim Plunkett, Mark Rypien, Brad Johnson....

You want white people to speak down to black people and not treat them equally.

So you want white folks to say Brad Johnaon sucks, but if a black dude isn't that great, you want white people to say, "Ohhhh, you were so good!! Good for you, you're a big boy. Who's a big boy?:

I never thought McNabb was a bad as some people said he was or as good as others said he was. I would say he was above average most of the time with some periods of high level play. He didn’t end his career well, was out of shape and appeared to stop caring. 

I'm saying, call a bad QB a bad QB, don't bring race into it. There are plenty of sorry QBs that have been kept around far longer than they should've been. I'm from NJ so I'll call out Eli Manning for one. 

1 minute ago, peenie said:

I'm saying, call a bad QB a bad QB, don't bring race into it. There are plenty of sorry QBs that have been kept around far longer than they should've been. I'm from NJ so I'll call out Eli Manning for one. 

You brought race into it. You or your pal rusty. 

McNabb was a solid QB.  Some (mainly fans), felt that he sucked.  They were wrong.  Some (mainly media), felt he was elite.  They were wrong.  He was a solid QB who generally had really good teams around him.  He made it to the NFC Championship game 5 times and a Super Bowl once.  Hey, good for him.  But, he was not great nor elite.  He was, "solid".  Did Limbaugh give him the proper credit he deserved?  No.  He felt that McNabb stunk and that's just not true.  Was he wrong when he said the media made him out to be better than what he was because he was black?  No.  He was 100% right.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You brought race into it. You or your pal rusty. 

NO, RUSH brought race into it!!!! Read his quote about McNabb again. 

8 minutes ago, peenie said:

As a player, I think Eli and McNabb are similar.  Both were solid QB's.  Not great... nor did they suck.

McNabb got propped up because he was black.... Eli got propped up because he played in the NY market.

Flacco I think is similar.  He's white and played in Baltimore.... crickets.

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

Why did you still bring race into this?  You just had to use one of the whitest of white QBs for your example. :nono:

Just now, peenie said:

NO, RUSH brought race into it!!!! Read his quote about McNabb again. 

So you are saying if he said it about a white QB, it wouldn't be racist?

:lol: at all these people saying Rush was divisive. No, he wasn't. He spoke his mind and gave his opinion. YOU are the ones who got all butthurt about another man's opinion. So much so you celebrate his death. You're the divisive ones. HTH

RIP to a radio legend.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Good thing peenie didn't start this thread, she would have purged it by now about 30 times...

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

As a player, I think Eli and McNabb are similar.  Both were solid QB's.  Not great... nor did they suck.

McNabb got propped up because he was black.... Eli got propped up because he played in the NY market.

Flacco I think is similar.  He's white and played in Baltimore.... crickets.

When does this propping up of Eli get started? Never noticed. I did notice the opposite though. 

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

Just another dead doper. And a dirtbag.

Hunter Biden died as well?

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When does this propping up of Eli get started? Never noticed. I did notice the opposite though. 

When he's thought of as a HOF QB.  I think the same argument could be made for Aikman too.  I don't think any of them are "great"... but they were solid.  It's not like they stunk or anything.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

alot

Trent Dilfer, Eli Manning, Joe Flacco.  Mcnabb was slightly better than Flacco and slightly worse than Sheli.  He was considered a star and Rush was right

24 minutes ago, MDC said:

Just another dead doper. And a dirtbag.

Says the guy who did Heroin. You should think before you post. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Says the guy who did Heroin. You should think before you post. 

I don’t understand why  he’s allowed to post here.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

I don’t understand why  he’s allowed to post here.

That was something Rush said about Jerry Garcia (“dead doper”), Petunia.

Maybe one day leftists will figure out being a biggest POS than those they are accusing is not a good look.  

You can tell how effective he was by how strong the hatred is for him from the forum lefties.  Rusty and friends immediately pounced on page 1 of this thread to stomp on his grave.   That is the biggest compliment they could have paid him.

• Thanks 1