Hardcore troubadour

Rush Limbaugh - RIP

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

Rush ran an “AIDS report” where he mocked the deaths of gay people.

POS. Dump the corpse in the trash. Good riddance.

Its snopes which immediately discredits this claim.  There is no audio of it.  Hard to say what exactly was said.  This was also an era where it was OK to make gun of gay people in general.  Three's Company was a big negative stereotype about gays.  There were episodes of Friends that made fun of gays.  I don't see anyone calling Jennifer Aniston a POS that should be dumped in the trash.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

And to think, some day it will be your turn, and much worse than that will be said. 

I was with my friends and family on XMas. You were here begging for negative male attention like a sad, lonely ‘mo. :( 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

I was with my friends and family on XMas. You were here begging for negative male attention like a sad, lonely ‘mo. :( 

🐮

I'm with friends and family all year long.

All the barnyard animals that you deal with are happy it's only once a year sitting around, bored to death, watching back to back to back crappy basketball games.

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

Now it’s friends and family. This guy lies like it’s a bodily function. 

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

Its snopes which immediately discredits this claim.  There is no audio of it.  Hard to say what exactly was said.  This was also an era where it was OK to make gun of gay people in general.  Three's Company was a big negative stereotype about gays.  There were episodes of Friends that made fun of gays.  I don't see anyone calling Jennifer Aniston a POS that should be dumped in the trash.

No, it doesn't.

I think it's cute that alt-righties discredit any source that reports information with which they do not agree or don't want to believe, from Snopes to FOX after Hannity called the election for Biden. And it's ridiculous for to you compare Rush's celebration of people dying of AIDS to sitcoms that poked fun of gayness. 

Rush did his thing for millions of people to hear, and Snopes confirms it, as does:

Newsweek

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did-rush-limbaugh-mock-aids-death-radio-show-1570282

The Associated Press

https://apnews.com/article/rush-limbaugh-dead-51c40582a3e89930cd2568aba21a9eed

Yahoo

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/rush-limbaugh-mocked-deaths-aids-121945827.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAABSQxfGBDftxoT3z2-KB03Lt416b_JLoKyDCu_mP0-Q5_sRJGlZIFinKg-C0oyHXcGQQkhzB4d8PjccTEYuMTjsxBni0vZyyg10l34eyari2k1fC92yMw1xEONEGjUakCpsrrmAIYJl9Z_Z1IyptY6zQ22pgM88fsmcuCcwrBb2P

The BBC

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54646305

He even admitted he did it and regretted it:

The New York Times reported that Limbaugh eventually stopped the segment after a few weeks and said it was "very insensitive to people who were dying."

He called it one of the "most regretful things I've ever done."

Snopes. Lol. That’s the one that’s run by a cat lady and a cuck, right? 

On 2/20/2021 at 6:40 PM, Rusty Syringes said:

The New York Times reported that Limbaugh eventually stopped the segment after a few weeks and said it was "very insensitive to people who were dying."

He called it one of the "most regretful things I've ever done."

OMG, not the new york times!!! :shocking:

This is shocking.

On 2/17/2021 at 12:22 PM, Rusty Syringes said:

A giant fountain of hot air, hate and misinformation. 

Well, Rush was well known as a huge cat lover. Soooo...

On 2/20/2021 at 4:47 PM, JustinCharge said:

I didnt think 3s Co was a negative stereotype of gays

Well this may be the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

Change Of Identities: It all started decades ago when an A+ singer in an A+ band grew burnt out and tired of his life. He was doing drugs and drinking heavily and not healthy. He knew he needed a change but a very radical one. At the time, he was in a foreign country so he bribed a few people and his death was announced but this was fake. The singer in a phony identity adopted a gypsy lifestyle traveling around the USA. Not long after he befriended a well to do family in a midwestern state. This family had a problem. Despite the prominence and success of many members, one of the current generation was a n'er do well and one day under the pressure of succeeding he committed suicide . The patriarch of the family made a deal with the former singer. Having a loser son who committed suicide was not in the cards so even though the singer was a little older and a couple inches shorter, the patriarch asked him to assume the role of the son which he did. He and the son did have very similar facial features, slightly different accents but similar tones to their voices as well. After this, the singer in the role of the son got interested in a career the son was pursuing in. For a number of years he slogged in partial anonymity until he achieved A+ level success under his new identity. This was not a serious expression of who he was but an identity that hordes of people could relate to. His recent death may expose all of this. Look at the singer's face and who he became and listen to their voices - Granted it has deepened over age. Jim Morrison/Rush Limbaugh (Rush Limbaugh & Jim Morrison are the same person)

I thought this was going to be about Eddie Wilson, of Eddie and the Cruisers. 

14 hours ago, Herbivore said:

I didnt think 3s Co was a negative stereotype of gays

Mr. Roper and Mr. Furley constantly made fun of Jack Tripper specifically for just being gay.  Like pretending to ring a tiny bell.

9 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Mr. Roper and Mr. Furley constantly made fun of Jack Tripper specifically for just being gay.  Like pretending to ring a tiny bell.

Furley never did the bell ringing, that was all Roper...

On 2/20/2021 at 5:48 PM, Utilit99 said:

I'm with friends and family all year long.

Except for the hours of midnight to 4 am every day.

And on XMas. :( 

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

Yes, there were plenty of jokes like that.  I just didnt see it as negative towrds gays, more old people behind the times thing.  like with the whole concept that it was bad for a single guy to live with 2 girls.  

Furley wore an ascot. That’s gayer than anything else on that show. 

The left showing their true colors...

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/02/17/hollywood-celebrities-celebrate-rush-limbaugh-death-cancer-killed-the-cancer/

Ignoring any sense of taste or decorum, the stars piled on with nasty insults, including actress Amber Tamblyn, who wished Rush Limbaugh to “RIP” — “Rot In Purgatory,” and her husband, actor David Cross, who declared that “cancer killed the cancer.”

Other Hollywood elies who celebrated Limbaugh’s death include John Cusack, Marc Maron, Larry Charles, and Star Trek veteran George Takei.

David Cross and Amber Tamblyn led the Hollywood hate parade with matching his-and-her insults aimed at the late radio host.

#RIP Rush

Rot in Purgatory.

— Amber Tamblyn (@ambertamblyn) February 17, 2021

Cancer killed the cancer

— david cross✍ (@davidcrosss) February 17, 2021

John Cusack tweeted besides Rupert Murdoch, “there has been no more destructive a practitioner of the big lie for profit in U.S. history.”

Never speak ill of the dead – the poet tell us – but the truth demands the recognition of some facts – besides Murdock – there has been no more destructive a practitioner of the big lie for profit in US history – https://t.co/QPW9fJguWc

— John Cusack (@johncusack) February 17, 2021

Rosanna Arquette tweeted, “It’s a real shame when someone wasted their lives spewing hate and lies.”

It’s a real shame when someone wasted their lives spewing hate and lies .what Lonely sad and empty place it must be at the end.

— ✌🏼rosanna arquette (@RoArquette) February 17, 2021

Hellboy and Sons of Anarchy actor Rob Perlman extended his “deepest sympathies to the poor devil who will no doubt have to spend the rest of eternity with Rush Limbaugh.”

Me being Hellboy n , and having spent so much time in hades, I would like to extend my deepest sympathies to the poor devil who will no doubt have to spend the rest of eternity with Rush Limbaugh.

— Ron Perlman (@perlmutations) February 17, 2021

Actress Bette Midler had this to say.

#RushLimbaugh has gone to his reward. Bet it’s hot.

— bettemidler (@BetteMidler) February 17, 2021

Billy Eichner declared “hate was the brand” of Rush Limbaugh.

Honestly Rush would’ve loved all the hate-tweeting about him today. Hate was the BRAND.

— billy eichner (@billyeichner) February 17, 2021

Billy Baldwin, the brother of Alec Baldwin, told Limbaugh to “enjoy hell.”

Enjoy Hell. 😈🔥

— Billy Baldwin (@BillyBaldwin) February 17, 2021

Star Trek actor George Takei expressed gratitude that Limbaugh “lived long enough to see Trump defeated by Biden.”

I guess I'm grateful that he lived long enough to see Trump defeated by Biden.

— George Takei (@GeorgeTakei) February 17, 2021

Borat director Larry Charles called him “another white man propagating hate and lies.”

Rush Limbaugh is dead. #Rush #Dead #Matter pic.twitter.com/h2HtRaS4k8

— Larry Charles (@larrycharlesism) February 17, 2021

Netflix’s Grace & Frankie actor Ethan Embry suggested that Limbaugh appealed to white supremacists.

If you need a lesson on how influential white supremacy is in America, watch the response of Rush’s death.

— Ethan Embry (@EmbryEthan) February 17, 2021

Saving Private Ryan actor Adam Goldberg joked that Sen. Rand Paul’s (R-KY) tweet praising Limbaugh was “by far the lowest” thing he’s read about the late radio host.

Of all the inappropriate things I’ve read about Rush Limbaugh today, this is by far the lowest! https://t.co/soGre4heI5

— OGAG (@TheAdamGoldberg) February 17, 2021

Actor Michael Rapaport called Limbaugh a “piece of .”

Piece Of  #Rush pic.twitter.com/6gnQrYgYSi

— MichaelRapaport (@MichaelRapaport) February 17, 2021

Fox’s Brooklyn Nine-Nine writer Jess Dweck tweeted and later deleted an insult aimed at the late Limbaugh. “How mad is Rush that he got to hell before the Sackler family,” she wrote.

https://twitter.com/TheDweck/status/1362099112540139521

Actor Kirk Acevedo tweeted, “One bigot dead. Waiting for the rest to join him.”

One bigot dead.
Waiting for the rest to join him. #NoBigots#KidVicious🔪

— Kirk Acevedo🇺🇸 (@kirkacevedo) February 17, 2021

Former Saturday Night Live cast member Luke Null tweeted that Limbaugh “already started a radio show in Hell” and is complaining about “outsiders.”

Rush Limbaugh already started a radio show in Hell and is ranting about how the devil should shut the fiery gates because all these OUTSIDERS are ruining everything!

— Luke Null (@Luke_Null) February 17, 2021

------------------

So much for the "there is no hate here" crap, unless it is about the right...

26 minutes ago, posty said:

The left showing their true colors...

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/02/17/hollywood-celebrities-celebrate-rush-limbaugh-death-cancer-killed-the-cancer/

Ignoring any sense of taste or decorum, the stars piled on with nasty insults, including actress Amber Tamblyn, who wished Rush Limbaugh to “RIP” — “Rot In Purgatory,” and her husband, actor David Cross, who declared that “cancer killed the cancer.”

Other Hollywood elies who celebrated Limbaugh’s death include John Cusack, Marc Maron, Larry Charles, and Star Trek veteran George Takei.

David Cross and Amber Tamblyn led the Hollywood hate parade with matching his-and-her insults aimed at the late radio host.

#RIP Rush

Rot in Purgatory.

— Amber Tamblyn (@ambertamblyn) February 17, 2021

Cancer killed the cancer

— david cross✍ (@davidcrosss) February 17, 2021

John Cusack tweeted besides Rupert Murdoch, “there has been no more destructive a practitioner of the big lie for profit in U.S. history.”

Never speak ill of the dead – the poet tell us – but the truth demands the recognition of some facts – besides Murdock – there has been no more destructive a practitioner of the big lie for profit in US history – https://t.co/QPW9fJguWc

— John Cusack (@johncusack) February 17, 2021

Rosanna Arquette tweeted, “It’s a real shame when someone wasted their lives spewing hate and lies.”

It’s a real shame when someone wasted their lives spewing hate and lies .what Lonely sad and empty place it must be at the end.

— ✌🏼rosanna arquette (@RoArquette) February 17, 2021

Hellboy and Sons of Anarchy actor Rob Perlman extended his “deepest sympathies to the poor devil who will no doubt have to spend the rest of eternity with Rush Limbaugh.”

Me being Hellboy n , and having spent so much time in hades, I would like to extend my deepest sympathies to the poor devil who will no doubt have to spend the rest of eternity with Rush Limbaugh.

— Ron Perlman (@perlmutations) February 17, 2021

Actress Bette Midler had this to say.

#RushLimbaugh has gone to his reward. Bet it’s hot.

— bettemidler (@BetteMidler) February 17, 2021

Billy Eichner declared “hate was the brand” of Rush Limbaugh.

Honestly Rush would’ve loved all the hate-tweeting about him today. Hate was the BRAND.

— billy eichner (@billyeichner) February 17, 2021

Billy Baldwin, the brother of Alec Baldwin, told Limbaugh to “enjoy hell.”

Enjoy Hell. 😈🔥

— Billy Baldwin (@BillyBaldwin) February 17, 2021

Star Trek actor George Takei expressed gratitude that Limbaugh “lived long enough to see Trump defeated by Biden.”

I guess I'm grateful that he lived long enough to see Trump defeated by Biden.

— George Takei (@GeorgeTakei) February 17, 2021

Borat director Larry Charles called him “another white man propagating hate and lies.”

Rush Limbaugh is dead. #Rush #Dead #Matter pic.twitter.com/h2HtRaS4k8

— Larry Charles (@larrycharlesism) February 17, 2021

Netflix’s Grace & Frankie actor Ethan Embry suggested that Limbaugh appealed to white supremacists.

If you need a lesson on how influential white supremacy is in America, watch the response of Rush’s death.

— Ethan Embry (@EmbryEthan) February 17, 2021

Saving Private Ryan actor Adam Goldberg joked that Sen. Rand Paul’s (R-KY) tweet praising Limbaugh was “by far the lowest” thing he’s read about the late radio host.

Of all the inappropriate things I’ve read about Rush Limbaugh today, this is by far the lowest! https://t.co/soGre4heI5

— OGAG (@TheAdamGoldberg) February 17, 2021

Actor Michael Rapaport called Limbaugh a “piece of .”

Piece Of  #Rush pic.twitter.com/6gnQrYgYSi

— MichaelRapaport (@MichaelRapaport) February 17, 2021

Fox’s Brooklyn Nine-Nine writer Jess Dweck tweeted and later deleted an insult aimed at the late Limbaugh. “How mad is Rush that he got to hell before the Sackler family,” she wrote.

https://twitter.com/TheDweck/status/1362099112540139521

Actor Kirk Acevedo tweeted, “One bigot dead. Waiting for the rest to join him.”

One bigot dead.
Waiting for the rest to join him. #NoBigots#KidVicious🔪

— Kirk Acevedo🇺🇸 (@kirkacevedo) February 17, 2021

Former Saturday Night Live cast member Luke Null tweeted that Limbaugh “already started a radio show in Hell” and is complaining about “outsiders.”

Rush Limbaugh already started a radio show in Hell and is ranting about how the devil should shut the fiery gates because all these OUTSIDERS are ruining everything!

— Luke Null (@Luke_Null) February 17, 2021

------------------

So much for the "there is no hate here" crap, unless it is about the right...

he was a gigantic jerk, who constantly said terrible things about people

14 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

He also constantly said good things an out the American people. Unlike the crew above and your leaders who keep telling us how much we suck and are irredeemable racists and deplorables. Take your pick. 

31 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Yeah, pretty much sounds like the ENTIRETY of the left.  You been living in a cave the last 4 years?

It’s funny that these libtards grasp at the only thing they know, racism, to go after him. He was a big pharma shill, a trickle down shill, a Koch Brothers shill, and a backer of citizens United, all things the MAGA crowd now rejects. And many more, most notably GW Bush.  But instead of using some intellect and wisdom, it’s just racism. They could never have a real political discussion anymore, because all those things I listed are now in the lefts ledger. Simpletons.