joneo

Floydd Trial Security

Riot season starts early this year. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Riot season starts early this year. 

EXACTLY what I came here to say! 🤣

First of all you racist focks, this isn’t the focking Floyd Trial it’s the Chauvin trial. George Floyd was not about to die 10 minutes after he encountered the police that day. He died due to the physical force that Chauvin inflicted on Floyd,  period. Period! You know it and everyone else in the world knows it. George Floyd is not on trial! OP, you need to edit the title of this whack-ass thread.

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

First of all you racist focks, this isn’t the focking Floyd Trial it’s the Chauvin trial. George Floyd was not about to die 10 minutes after he encountered the police that day. He died due to the physical force that Chauvin inflicted on Floyd,  period. Period! You know it and everyone else in the world knows it. George Floyd is not on trial! OP, you need to edit the title of this whack-ass thread.

Nope. Died of other reasons per the coroner. Not my words. Words from the person who looked at the body. Anything else?

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Nope. Died of other reasons per the coroner. Not my words. Words from the person who looked at the body. Anything else?

IDGAF what that lying ass coroner says. I can see with my own eyes that he was perfectly fine before the policeman suffocated him. You’re out of your mind to believe otherwise. And don’t respond. I’m not defending this issue again. 

1 minute ago, peenie said:

IDGAF what that lying ass coroner says. I can see with my own eyes that he was perfectly fine before the policeman suffocated him. You’re out of your mind to believe otherwise. And don’t respond. I’m not defending this issue again. 

Perfectly fine? Really...

27 minutes ago, peenie said:

What we have here, on full display, is a perfect example of the emotional lefty viewpoint.  This isn't an insult Peenie, it's just a characteristic that many on the left have.  Your primarily driven by emotion. In contrast, courts don't work that way.  The outcome will be driven by objective evidence, not emotion and subjective thought of those that think they know what happened.  You can agree with me and be outraged by Floyd's death at the same time.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

What we have here, on full display, is a perfect example of the emotional lefty viewpoint.  This isn't an insult Peenie, it's just a characteristic that many on the left have.  Your primarily driven by emotion. In contrast, courts don't work that way.  The outcome will be driven by objective evidence, not emotion and subjective thought of those that think they know what happened.  You can agree with me and be outraged by Floyd's death at the same time.

Well, it’s supposed to work that way.  

56 minutes ago, peenie said:

So you're  denying Floyd took a lethal does of fentanyl as the cops were closing in on him?  This, by the way, is what killed him.  

floyd-mouth-1024x481.jpg (1024×481) (repub.li)

4 hours ago, peenie said:

Facts > Feelings

3 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Facts > Feelings

Not in the last decade. Facts mean nothing. Your junk does not define your gender. Masks stop the flu but not covid. The 2016 election was deeply flawed due to Russian bots, but the massive mail in balloting of 2020 was totally free of fraud. 

One could go on and on. 

19 hours ago, peenie said:

Because you asked so kindly. fock you! 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, peenie said:

Do you not know how trials work?

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Do you not know how trials work?

She's so focking ignorant. 

I was only stating that George Floyd is not on trial, but rather the police officer and his behavior. George Floyd is dead and based on my experience with heroin junkies, a person that is lethally high is unable to talk, walk and most certainly not able to drive a vehicle. You all are expecting me to believe that George Floyd was going to die that very day of drug overdose and it was just a coincidence that he died underneath 8 minutes of pressure from a grown man's knee on George Floyd's neck. How many drug overdose victims were screaming and pleading for their lives and calling for their mama before they OD?

Y'all are on crack cocaine if you think I'm ever going to change my mind. I still believe George Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin out of frustration, not fear, as Trayvon was unarmed. I'm not ignorant you all are just racist. 

Drug addicts and criminals deserve to be treated fairly whether you dislike them or not. 

27 minutes ago, peenie said:

I was only stating that George Floyd is not on trial, but rather the police officer and his behavior. George Floyd is dead and based on my experience with heroin junkies, a person that is lethally high is unable to talk, walk and most certainly not able to drive a vehicle. You all are expecting me to believe that George Floyd was going to die that very day of drug overdose and it was just a coincidence that he died underneath 8 minutes of pressure from a grown man's knee on George Floyd's neck. How many drug overdose victims were screaming and pleading for their lives and calling for their mama before they OD?

Y'all are on crack cocaine if you think I'm ever going to change my mind. I still believe George Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin out of frustration, not fear, as Trayvon was unarmed. I'm not ignorant you all are just racist. 

Drug addicts and criminals deserve to be treated fairly whether you dislike them or not. 

Correct, Floyd himself is not on trial, BUT his actions in this incident are.  They won't start the court proceedings with... "George Floyd is dead and Derrick Chauvin's knee was on his neck... case closed".  Boom, 1 sentence, trial over and... verdict.  If every trial were that easy, lawyers wouldn't exist.

The DA's office is going to have to PROVE that Chauvin killed Floyd on purpose (there is a 0% chance that happens).  In order to do that, Floyd's actions will be a topic of discussion.  They MIGHT get a conviction on 2nd degree manslaughter, but I'm not so sure they'll be able to prove that either based on what's been told to us... assuming the news is accurate.  I have a feeling that the defense is going to ask the court to dismiss the jury's decision and go to bench verdict.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

The coroner is the one who determines cause of death..not you. You're know-it-all attitude is exactly what is going to cause riots. You have Chauvin convicted based on your personal beliefs and the regurgitated media onslaught of propaganda. Court of law is apparently NOT your expertise. It's not racial, but you believe it is with no proof other than a black suspect and a white officer. And I strongly suggest you quit calling me a focking racist .

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Why do you guys still respond to her?

😡 :dunno: 😡

50 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Why do you guys still respond to her?

Because discussion, no matter how heated is how people grow, learn and understand. 

54 minutes ago, joneo said:

And I strongly suggest you quit calling me a focking racist .

Ok, maybe you're not a racist, but you guys seem extremely insensitive.

7 minutes ago, peenie said:

I wouldn't use "extremely insensitive" as the description.  Reason being, everyone one of us who thinks Chauvin will / should be found not guilty... would have the exact same opinion if the cop were black and the person who died was white.  You, I'm willing to bet, would have a completely different mindset.  We're not being insensitive, we're being logical... and you're being emotional.

If there's audio of Chauvin saying something like "I'm going to kill that f'n n****r", then you know what, I'll completely flip and agree with you.  That's not emotional, it's logical.  Because now there's evidence pointing to intent and racism.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, peenie said:

Are you new to the Geek Club?  

24 minutes ago, peenie said:

Were you sad when Limbaugh died? Did you feel for him?

I felt left out after the first round, this time I plan on blowing up a cop car.

Hope I don't burn my lips.

10 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I wouldn't use "extremely insensitive" as the description.  Reason being, everyone one of us who thinks Chauvin will / should be found not guilty... would have the exact same opinion if the cop were black and the person who died was white.  You, I'm willing to bet, would have a completely different mindset.  We're not being insensitive, we're being logical... and you're being emotional.

If there's audio of Chauvin saying something like "I'm going to kill that f'n n****r", then you know what, I'll completely flip and agree with you.  That's not emotional, it's logical.  Because now there's evidence pointing to intent and racism.

I would say insensitive is exactly the sentiment around here.

Meaning... Don't give a fock about your race. Not going to apologize for ours.

Sick and focking tired of every damn thing being turned into some woe is me racial thing.

4 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Sick and focking tired of every damn thing being turned into some woe is me racial thing.

If you take race out of it and you just have 2 men, one police officer and one man that is being arrested, why was such force used on a person who had committed no violent crime? He hadn't attacked anyone or stolen someone's purse. Floyd was clearly subdued, why was he kept in that position for so long if the police officer was simply doing his job? 

We should only be looking at the facts of that day and based on what I learned is that he was accused of going to a store and using counterfeit money to buy something. I assume he didn't use the money to buy a TV or a PlayStation 5. 

I don't like criminals and I respect the police, but just because I don't like crime and I think the police are generally good people, that does not mean I condone all the things police officers do, especially when their abuses can effect me. 

Once again, this is not the George Floyd trail this is the Chavin trial. The name of this thread and you all's angry comments reveal your racist bias whether you are willing to admit to yourself or not. 

13 minutes ago, peenie said:

If you take race out of it and you just have 2 men, one police officer and one man that is being arrested, why was such force used on a person who had committed no violent crime? He hadn't attacked anyone or stolen someone's purse. Floyd was clearly subdued, why was he kept in that position for so long if the police officer was simply doing his job? 

We should only be looking at the facts of that day and based on what I learned is that he was accused of going to a store and using counterfeit money to buy something. I assume he didn't use the money to buy a TV or a PlayStation 5. 

I don't like criminals and I respect the police, but just because I don't like crime and I think the police are generally good people, that does not mean I condone all the things police officers do, especially when their abuses can effect me. 

Once again, this is not the George Floyd trail this is the Chavin trial. The name of this thread and you all's angry comments reveal your racist bias whether you are willing to admit to yourself or not. 

Oh I don't defend Chauvin. What he did was focked up. And if that is, as I have read, police procedure, the city should be sued into the dirt.

But let's remove race from the equation... 

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/lawyer-officers-knee-neck-killed-man-2018-arrest-71347397

Here is a case where a man was allegedly killed in the exact same manner by a cop kneeling on his neck... difference is... Hes white, so nobody gives a damn. No nationwide rioting, no defunding police... Harris, Pelosi, and Biden ain't making photo ops kneeling and going to his three funerals.

Peenie, do you really not see... This whole thing was and is a show. They needed to ramp up racial tensions prior to the election. They needed to paint Trump into a corner so they can call him a racist.

It should offend you that they think they can use you like that. It should sadden you that they would rather play racial games for their own ends than actually do a damn thing to help the people, regardless of race.

And it should shame you that it works every damn time. 

9 minutes ago, peenie said:

He was resisting arrest.  Every state I know has Criminal Procedure statutes that give officers the ability to use force necessary to overcome an arrestee's force of resistance.  It doesn't matter what your initial crime was.  Being arrested for assault, passing counterfeit money, or refusing to sign a traffic ticket will all result in force placed upon you if you resist arrest.  Saying he got killed over passing fake money is completely disingenuous. 

Imagine how different things would be if Chauvin didn’t go to work that day and Floyd did? 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Fair, but that wasn't the way she was using it.  She was using it in the definition of your last sentence.

35 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Oh I don't defend Chauvin. What he did was focked up. And if that is, as I have read, police procedure, the city should be sued into the dirt.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/lawyer-officers-knee-neck-killed-man-2018-arrest-71347397

Here is a case where a man was allegedly killed in the exact same manner by a cop kneeling on his neck... difference is... Hes white, so nobody gives a damn. No nationwide rioting, no defunding police... Harris, Pelosi, and Biden ain't making photo ops kneeling and going to his three funerals.

Peenie, do you really not see... This whole thing was and is a show. They needed to ramp up racial tensions prior to the election. They needed to paint Trump into a corner so they can call him a racist.

It should offend you that they think they can use you like that. It should sadden you that they would rather play racial games for their own ends than actually do a damn thing to help the people, regardless of race.

Game.  Set.  Match.

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Walter Scott in South Carolina was murdered by a cop. And it was on video. And there is no defending it, it was horrible and hard to watch. But we couldn’t have black riots in the streets back then, Obama was the president after all. And Hillary was running. 

6 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

She is the most racist poster I know pulling the race card at any given time, again I don't understand why people here till respond to her and her emotional temper tantrums

When does the looting start?  Axing for a friend.  

46 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

It was mostly peaceful, right? Take your racism elsewhere. 

Well, the trial is set  to begin. It’s going to be huge. Let’s see what cases are made and where the evidence takes us.