Sign in to follow this  
Kopy

Serious question fellas

21 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I think that there are quite a few of us around the same age. I turn 53 in July. 

52 in April

Im 46 and i go back and forth. I still go do my old college basketball workouts almost daily , play video games, etc...then will talk to the wife about starting to scope out places we might want to retire. Ha. 
i dont think I’ll struggle until my last girl leaves the house...thats when it will hammer me.

On 2/19/2021 at 12:38 PM, phillybear said:

Fock this introspective sh!t.

I'm looking forward to being a zombie. Not one of these lame The Walking Joe Biden type of lame creepers. I'm going to be a full of vim and vinegar type of corpse. Maybe I won't catch up with every human brain I set my sites on, but at least I'll be more athletic than every WNBA player.

Being a zombie these days is a pretty good gig. It use to be that you’d walk around with arms outstretched and five year olds could run circles around you.

Nowadays, you’re a top of the first round caliber linebacker.

Lost two people I know just yesterday. 57 year old guy from high school due to heart attack and a 72 year old Aunt from complications brought on by Covid.58 myself and taking it one day at a time.My faith definitely gets me through,as a bible believing man I know this world is not my home,I'm just passing through.

Taking it one day at a time after a scare two years ago...  I have no idea how much time I have left, but I hope I can hang on for a while, God willing...

Exercise.
Go on testosterone therapy if you're over 40.  World of difference. 

You didn't address me because I'm not a fella but I feel very healthy and don't feel like I'm anywhere near death yet. Personally, I don't want to live too long. Just long enough to not be a burden on anyone. 

2 minutes ago, posty said:

In before the "Too Late" reply for peenie...

LOLOLOLOLOL!! :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, peenie said:

You didn't address me because I'm not a fella but I feel very healthy and don't feel like I'm anywhere near death yet. Personally, I don't want to live too long. Just long enough to not be a burden on anyone. 

When I got into the trade, the average pipe fitter collected 13 checks before he passed away. Thats 1 year past retirement. I think it has gotten better, but I have breathed in asbestos a few times by accident. Not to mention all the other shlt I'm exposed to. It sucks thinking of getting old, but its inevitable. I dont plan on wasting much time or energy worrying about it.