Utilit99

Could you even imagine if Trump said that?

On 2/20/2021 at 6:07 AM, wiffleball said:

You mean sort of like when Trump made fun of the disabled guy in a press conference?

Except he wasn’t making fun of his disability.  

5 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Why do you keep bringing up what Trump may have said? This thread is about what would be the backlash today if Trump were to say what liberals today say.

Why are you so lost on that concept?

The left called for unity after Biden was elected yet their hate for those that disagree with them gets worse each day.

Since this thread has teetered towards Trump, like liberals always do, if Trump said so many horrific things, why have they needed to distort his “fine people on both sides” comment for 4 years? Maybe they could use actual quotes in full context...

• Thanks 1

“Why aren’t customers entitled to a refund if they lose money on stocks?”  - Maxine Waters,  head of the banking committee, at the game stop hearings this week. Cruz went to Cancun. 

“I said, ‘dancing, rooftops, street, whatever.’ And we couldn’t find too much stuff confirming what I said. And all of suddenly someone comes up with an article and the article is written by this guy who said he met me many, many years ago. And the article is a great article for me. It talked about dancing, all the things. And I said, ‘here’s an article.’ I said I think he was with The Washington Post when he wrote the article. And he wrote this article. And it was great and I said here’s the article. And it really shut a lot of people up. It was pretty much on point, not 100 percent, but pretty much. It was an article written by a major newspaper. And the author of this article was this guy. And the press started calling him. They are calling him a lot. And obviously the other side of things started calling him also, saying ‘this article is not good, because this is sort of confirming what Trump is saying. They were dancing, they were happy. This is not good.’ So all of the sudden, the guy — I think the article was almost 15 years old — he starts changing the article, that he made a mistake, he this, he that. I didn’t know what he looked like. I didn’t know he was disabled. I didn’t know it, I didn’t know it at all. I had no idea. So I started imitating somebody — I didn’t speak to the guy — somebody that was groveling. Everyone know what grovel is? At the time I did the act, I did the whole thing with groveling. And I said he’s groveling, he said, ‘no, no, the article, I was wrong on the article.’ I was doing a whole big number. ‘I was wrong, I promise you, I made a mistake when I wrote the article.’ He was groveling, grovel, grovel, grovel. That was the end of it. All of a sudden, I get reports that I was imitating a reporter who was handicapped. I would never do that.”

:doh: 

9 hours ago, Mr. Hand said:

The left called for unity after Biden was elected yet their hate for those that disagree with them gets worse each day.

There is no doubt about this. They are so enraged that they couldn't pin anything on Trump after 4+ years of spending every moment of their waking lives on digging and clawing to find something, it's eating them up from the inside out. TDS has created this obsession within them that they will never be able to let go of. 

It will be awesome to see how they react to every word he says when he speaks at CPAC next Sunday.

“You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. And I’m not joking,”

Biden just dropped a "nagger" on national TV

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Biden just dropped a "nagger" on national TV

That would be another impeachment for Trump.