Fireballer

Have a Woke and a Smile...Coke gets woke

Now that Trump is gone it would be a good idea if the once normal white people that were against him and went along with this garbage because of their TDS would snap the Fock out of it and start rejecting this crap. And stop voting for it. 

10 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Objectivity and definitive right/wrong answers are rooted in white supremecy. So yes, math is racist.  

It's really amazing.

Whoever is driving the clown car over at the liberal headquarters realizes...

"our positions are completely lacking basis in reality and logic."

"so we should change them?" 

"nah, we will just make logic and reality racist and destroy anyone who says otherwise."

"Brilliant!" 

11 hours ago, Fireballer said:

If one of my friends shoots up the hood in a drive by, can I tell him to be less black?

Yes, you can. Just don't ask him to show his work though when he is figuring out how many casings he left at the scene, and how many more bullets he needs to buy

• Like 1

Twitter, Facebook, Google

NBA, NFL 

JP Morgan Chase, Band of America

Disney

Nike

Gillette

Goodyear

Netflix

Coke
----

Who am I missing?

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

NBA, NFL 

Disney

Nike

Gillette

Goodyear

Netflix

Coke
----

Who am I missing?

Ben and Jerry's 

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

NBA, NFL 

Disney

Nike

Gillette

Goodyear

Netflix

Coke
----

Who am I missing?

Pepsi is just as woke as coke. 

Because of this I'm going do my best to be more white!

Good job everyone. Woka Cola got the message and panicked. They've reversed course and are no longer inflicting this training/brainwashing on their employees. But don't forgive them. They're the perfect company to take this out on since, unlike the NBA or NFL or ThemTube, there are plenty of alternatives to them that are just as good to shift our dollars to. This is a lifetime boycott on my part. If we keep up the boycott and watch their sales tumble into the gutter, it sends a message to every other woke ass kissing corporation of what happens when you pull this crap. We're stealing a page from the enemy's playbook. This is the same thing the SJWs did to sink their talons into them and get them to act this way in the first focking place.

5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Good job everyone. Woka Cola got the message and panicked. They've reversed course and are no longer inflicting this training/brainwashing on their employees. But don't forgive them. They're the perfect company to take this out on since, unlike the NBA or NFL or ThemTube, there are plenty of alternatives to them that are just as good to shift our dollars to. This is a lifetime boycott on my part. If we keep up the boycott and watch their sales tumble into the gutter, it sends a message to every other woke ass kissing corporation of what happens when you pull this crap. We're stealing a page from the enemy's playbook. This is the same thing the SJWs did to sink their talons into them and get them to act this way in the first focking place.

One of the employees needs to sue their ass for that training. If being forced by your employer to sit and listen to "be less white" isn't racial discrimination in the workplace, then fock it, it's time for the revolution. 

7 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

One of the employees needs to sue their ass for that training. If being forced by your employer to sit and listen to "be less white" isn't racial discrimination in the workplace, then fock it, it's time for the revolution. 

How is that employee going to win?   It's like 3 wolves and a sheep voting on what is for supper. 

The line has been drawn. You vote for democrats, you vote for this. Plenty of rinos go along with it too,  but all democrats do. Until they get a hold of themselves you have to reject them. 

13 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

How is that employee going to win?   It's like 3 wolves and a sheep voting on what is for supper. 

Some outfit like the aclu or some conservative advocacy group needs to take this on.

Whats the point of having a conservative majority scouts if you don't take cases up there? 

15 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Some outfit like the aclu or some conservative advocacy group needs to take this on.

Whats the point of having a conservative majority scouts if you don't take cases up there? 

The ACLU isn’t what it used to be. Soros got to them. And that’s not tin foil. They were on their ass until he gave them 50 million. 

27 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The ACLU isn’t what it used to be. Soros got to them. And that’s not tin foil. They were on their ass until he gave them 50 million. 

They are pretty much woke as it gets.  Nothing like ACLU of yesteryear. 

They sell Gillette razors where I buy my razor blades but I refused to purchase them anymore. The Chinese brand razor I get is like 2/3 the price. Meanwhile, this afternoon was my first time to bypass buying a coke where I would have otherwise bought one.

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

They sell Gillette razors where I buy my razor blades but I refused to purchase them anymore. The Chinese brand razor I get is like 2/3 the price. Meanwhile, this afternoon was my first time to bypass buying a coke where I would have otherwise bought one.

Yeah, I switched to Pepsi as well this week. The guy at the store I go to regularly grabbed a coke, and I told him no. He asked why, but my Chinese is nowhere near good enough for that conversation. 

I have a friend who works for Pepsi. Just as woke. FYI. 

2 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yeah, I switched to Pepsi as well this week. The guy at the store I go to regularly grabbed a coke, and I told him no. He asked why, but my Chinese is nowhere near good enough for that conversation. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have a friend who works for Pepsi. Just as woke. FYI. 

Yeah, Pepsi is worse.  When I drink soda, it's Dr. Pepper.  Otherwise, I just drink water.  Fortunately, that'll never go woke.

45 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yeah, Pepsi is worse.  When I drink soda, it's Dr. Pepper.  Otherwise, I just drink water.  Fortunately, that'll never go woke.

Sadly, coke and Pepsi is all that exists around here, except for weird Chinese sh!t.

Hell, I need to quit drinking that crap anyway. 

4 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Sadly, coke and Pepsi is all that exists around here, except for weird Chinese sh!t.

Yup

6 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I pretty much stopped. It makes a difference. Also, when you do have one, it tastes much better.