Sign in to follow this  
TheNewGirl

CA Governor Recall

4 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah you pretty much do. I guess this’ll be like the QAnon thing where now you pretend like you’ve got no idea what I’m talking about :rolleyes:

No we just don’t think that wearing masks are helping anything. And that the numbers are extremely overblown to lock down the country. Also I bet less than 25% of conservatives here even would know where to find qanon sh1t. You guys post more of it then I have ever seen

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

No we just don’t think that wearing masks are helping anything. And that the numbers are extremely overblown to lock down the country. Also I bet less than 25% of conservatives here even would know where to find qanon sh1t. You guys post more of it then I have ever seen

Rest my case :wave:

• Sad 1

On 5/6/2021 at 10:39 PM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I don't ever remember somebody posting some qanon article, tv show clip, reference some qanon members or whatever. I still don't know what it is. 

But the looney left here loves talking about it for some reason. They should at least give us some videos of all the destruction this group is causing. I.can pull dozens and dozens of stories and videos of antifa and blm violence. 

• Sad 1

On 5/6/2021 at 10:16 PM, IGotWorms said:

Rest my case :wave:

Judgement for the Defense. 

Case dismissed! 

"GAVEL"

1 hour ago, Strike said:

It won't matter what the voters want. The fix has been in in CA for decades. The rest of the country got a taste of it in 2020. 

4 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

It won't matter what the voters want. The fix has been in in CA for decades. The rest of the country got a taste of it in 2020. 

It just came out yesterday thru an independent audit that California had 1.8 million more votes counted than registered eligible voters

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

It just came out yesterday thru an independent audit that California had 1.8 million more votes counted than registered eligible voters

Not surprised.  You have a link for this?

10 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

NOOOO!  I'm shocked  :shocking:

Its so focking obvious. None of the left's policies fail to be voted in, regardless of how retarded and/or costly they are. When they do get voted down, they just get reworded and miraculously voted in, or forced in, the next time. 

An extra 1.8 million votes at least didn't matter since CA always goes blue in presidential elections. 

Does make you wonder about Hillary "winning" the popular vote though...

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I can see why Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsyvania, Georgia and others would need rigging fortifying, but not California. Califoronia should already be in the bag and not worth the effort. They rigged their own caucus in Iowa, where only their own dumbass voters participated, so who knows.

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I can see why Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsyvania, Georgia and others would need rigging fortifying, but not California. Califoronia should already be in the bag and not worth the effort. They rigged their own caucus in Iowa, where only their own dumbass voters participated, so who knows.

they always say how blue California is, but outside of LA and SF, everywhere is Red.  I didnt see a single Biden sign but saw thousands of Trump signs every day

Even right now, I am not exaggerating, I can drive 50 miles and find at least a dozen pop up tents selling Trump stuff

• Like 1

I think the recall is hit or miss. 

There are people that do NOT want a red governor.  They've also pushed the recall out because there isn't enough paper for ballots to be mailed. Newsom wants to do this ALL by mail. 

Sadly, I don't believe he will be recalled. And I do think our state will continue to fall into the shiiiter. Fires, water, homeless, cost of living...all of it is just awful. I still don't understand HOW people still say that we are the "5th largest economy" in the world, and I find it hard to believe that's actually true. our farmers struggle to get water. Our schools are last or near to last in the nation. Our taxes are among the highest across the board (sales, income, property). You're allowed to set up a tent on someone's lawn and not get arrested. You can in the middle of the street in San Francisco and not be cited.  

I live here and if he's not recalled, then people are getting what they deserve. I want to move out so badly, but unfortunately we are tied to family businesses here; struggling farmers...but as soon as I have my chance...I am gone. 

26 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I think the recall is hit or miss. 

There are people that do NOT want a red governor.  They've also pushed the recall out because there isn't enough paper for ballots to be mailed. Newsom wants to do this ALL by mail. 

So the guy who's getting recalled sets the rules on how the recall happens??? 

1 hour ago, DonS said:

So the guy who's getting recalled sets the rules on how the recall happens??? 

Not exactly, but his party does.

Are you sure about this Caifornia? The man has such nice hair.

Not much to update.  Recall election is set for September 14th.  There have been no polls for many weeks, so no one has any idea what this looks like.  Newsom may have taken a hit because a judge ruled the ballot will not put “democrat” next to Newsom’s name.  Newsom may take another hit with the new mask mandate in Los Angeles county.  He may take a big hit if there is another California or LA lockdown.  Newsom is sending MORE STIMULUS - $600 checks to anyone making under $75k. Democrats are sending free monthly cash to kids who age out of foster homes and young families at risk, at least until the election. 

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Larry Elder for Gov!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CA isn't smart enough to elect him.

New poll out.

Recall Newsom: 43%
Keep Newsom: 48%
Undecided: 9%

https://www.sfgate.com/gavin-newsom-recall/article/poll-California-recall-Gavin-Newsom-Elder-approval-16332347.php

There is concern that there is not much interest in this recall among the general public, so the people who are energized to actually cast a vote may be largely on the recall side.  None of the potential replacements on the ballot have a big lead. Larry Elder leads with just 16%.

51%-40% in favor of recalling. Newsom!!

New poll out with a majority in favor of recall.  The new mask mandate and banning bacon likely isnt helping him.   

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/campaign/566501-majority-of-californians-in-new-poll-want-newsom-recalled%3famp

A majority of likely California voters want Gov. Gavin Newsom recalled next month, according to a new poll from Survey USA and the San Diego Union Tribune

Fifty-one percent of those surveyed said that they would vote to remove Newsom from office if the recall election were held today, while only 40 percent said they want the governor to stay in office

Would this asshat being doing this publicity stunt if he wasn't on the verge of a recall? Answer: Fock No.  Pathetic POS.

14 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Would this asshat being doing this publicity stunt if he wasn't on the verge of a recall? Answer: Fock No.  Pathetic POS.

That is hilarious 

California, We don't like the way our state is being run. Better vote for the same people over and over again.

So the 2 most prominent governors of the 2 biggest Lib states....

Cuomo is about to resign because he sexually harrassed several women.

And Newsome is so desperate not to be recalled that he is picking up trash under a bridge for photos.  

2 of the great Lib leaders we have to offer!    Hilarious 

13 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

That is hilarious 

And that is not his job, that is not what taxpayers are expecting from the compensation he is provided.

I applaud the action to clean up.  Now, how about getting people on the welfare roles to do it instead. 

• Thanks 1

I'll give credit to Newsom for handling trash well.  A lot of politicans would have no idea how to pick up heavy objects, much less make an accurate throw onto a trashpile like that. 

Just looked it up.  He was a jock.  Played basketball and baseball in high school.  Was a lefty college pitcher on a baseball scholarship until he blew out his arm.

46 minutes ago, RLLD said:

And that is not his job, that is not what taxpayers are expecting from the compensation he is provided.

I applaud the action to clean up.  Now, how about getting people on the welfare roles to do it instead. 

EXACTLY. 

I could give two shiites if he's out cleaning trash, big focking deal 

What I DO care about is the fact that our homeless is out of control, housing is so expensive here. We have NO water, power is shut off in various locations every day, and the fires are just tearing apart cities. 

What's he doing? Cleaning up focking trash for a photo op. FOCK that guy. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Preparing for the next phase of his life. :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

This week people also posted several pics of Lake Oroville; the one where the dam broke due to erosion and shitty infrastructure that they didn't keep up with. The lake is all but dried up, really. 

But this week he annouces closing it to all boat traffic, fishing, etc. Fires are crazy right now, and he's cut funding, etc. 

The state is a WRECK, and it's been under his watch and Browns (which honestly, we got what we deserved there, since Brown was gov in the 70s). 

I will be voting for Kevin Kiley. He's the one who took Newsome to court last year about the one man rule stuff. I like what he says. I don't know much about Elder, other than he's been absent during a lot of the debates, etc. 

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

California, We don't like the way our state is being run. Better vote for the same people over and over again.

That's not only California, it's every major city.  There is one constant though... 

Another comment on our water from Assemblyman Gallagher: 

Another way to understand the travesty of how the Newsom Administration mismanaged the surface water in our reservoirs is to look at the difference in treatment between People’s water and Government’s water.
People’s water is what comes through your tap and waters a farmer’s field. There have been substantial cutbacks in this water use this year, especially to agriculture. Many districts were mandated to cut back 50% of their use, some have seen as high as a 75% or 95% reduction. Then Government suspended the most senior water rights in the State last week, further cutting back People’s water. And of course they are “encouraging” everyone to reduce use by 15%.
Government water is used for environmental and resource issues. It’s about 50% of the total amount of surface water we have stored. Government controls how it is used. It saw minimal to no cutbacks this year. Government policy authorized the release of millions of acre feet of water from our reservoirs to basically run down the river and out to sea. This kept on until both Oroville and Shasta were drained.
While they were sending their water downstream, Government “bet on the come” with the People’s water, anticipating that their share of water would be made up with snowmelt and runoff. That didn’t happen. The result: Government got their water, Oroville is the lowest ever, and the People got hosed.

13 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

This week people also posted several pics of Lake Oroville; the one where the dam broke due to erosion and shitty infrastructure that they didn't keep up with. The lake is all but dried up, really. 

But this week he annouces closing it to all boat traffic, fishing, etc. Fires are crazy right now, and he's cut funding, etc. 

The state is a WRECK, and it's been under his watch and Browns (which honestly, we got what we deserved there, since Brown was gov in the 70s). 

I will be voting for Kevin Kiley. He's the one who took Newsome to court last year about the one man rule stuff. I like what he says. I don't know much about Elder, other than he's been absent during a lot of the debates, etc. 

Regarding the fires, let's not forget that Newsom LIED about how much he had done to mitigate the risk of fires.

https://www.npr.org/2021/06/25/1010382535/gavin-newsom-misled-public-about-wildfire-prevention-work-report-says

Dude is a trainwreck.  If he survives this recall it will only reinforce why I got the fock out 15 years ago.

On 5/6/2021 at 6:12 PM, IGotWorms said:

Yeah you pretty much do. I guess this’ll be like the QAnon thing where now you pretend like you’ve got no idea what I’m talking about :rolleyes:

If you haven't noticed, all qnon garbage comes from ignorant liberals like yourself. 

Even more coming out about him and his paying off of PGE and their involvement in the fires and how they killed people.  https://www.abc10.com/article/news/local/abc10-originals/newsom-pge-protection/103-65ca1d41-8efe-45b4-87bc-0cdecc714378

And there's also some other garbage coming out about how he's been doing more shady stuff that previous thought. I really hope that he gets recalled.