Sign in to follow this  
TheNewGirl

CA Governor Recall

Growing marijuana requires lots of water. As long as water is going towards that I DGAF if that state has perpetual drought, which it seems they do. 

How much more damage could Newsom cause if he isn't recalled? 

Would an unsuccessful recall result in him being even more crazy with his policies? 

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

How much more damage could Newsom cause if he isn't recalled? 

Would an unsuccessful recall result in him being even more crazy with his policies? 

I don't know but that article TNG posted earlier about him shilling for the electric companies that killed people really got to me.  I think a lot of people, when voting, think it's not that big a deal and how much harm can this person do over that person that I'm not voting for.  But between Cuomo, Biden, and Newsom, we're seeing serious destruction.  For a long time I've said this about voting for the GOP vs. Dems.  The things the GOP does are reversible.  The things the Dems do they try to make permanent.  For example, there is no way we ever get rid of Obummercare.  They made it an entitlement and it's here to stay. It may change forms but it's not going anywhere.  Trump shut down the border to a moderate degree for a couple of years, and Biden has reversed that and more.  It's apples and oranges. 

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Growing marijuana requires lots of water. As long as water is going towards that I DGAF if that state has perpetual drought, which it seems they do. 

False

Now there is a lawsuit alleging that the recall is unconstitutional. 

https://news.yahoo.com/california-recall-election-unconstitutional-lawsuit-174418934.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

If you vote NO, that's only ONE vote. 

If you vote YES, that's two votes because you're voting who should replace him. This goes against the "one person, on vote" clause or some bullshit. 

They think his name should be listed on the people listed to replace him. 

Also stating that whoever is voted to replace him; the one with the highest number wins. So, if Larry Elder gets the highest percentage of "Yes" and it's only like 2%, then that's not fair or some bullchit. 

So...the recall was fair for Davis but not for Newsome? 

FOCK THIS FOCKING STATE. 

• Haha 1

On 8/11/2021 at 6:21 PM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

False

I believe I heard that marijuana has a 1:1 ratio in term of gallons of water to yield in pounds.  That seems low (not as in "too low to be real", but as in "not a lot"), but I don't have a frame of reference.  For example, I don't know how much water is needed to grown corn... so, first, is 1:1 even true and secondly, is that a lot?

38 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

https://news.yahoo.com/california-recall-election-unconstitutional-lawsuit-174418934.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

If you vote YES, that's two votes because you're voting who should replace him. This goes against the "one person, on vote" clause or some bullshit. 

Also stating that whoever is voted to replace him; the one with the highest number wins. So, if Larry Elder gets the highest percentage of "Yes" and it's only like 2%, then that's not fair or some bullchit. 

FOCK THIS FOCKING STATE. 

I'd be shocked if this went anywhere.  I've seen some analysis that pretty much shuts it down.  But with activist judges anything is possible

38 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

FOCK THIS FOCKING STATE. 

If the recall effort does get scrapped at least you can feel good knowing it was your tax dollars which were spent on all the ballots, literature, etc.  :thumbsup:

He did nothing wrong and no one else would have done anything better in the situation. Fake outrage. He went to a restaurant after telling people to stay home, so what? Ever hear the term do as I say not as I do? 

• Thanks 1

Just now, tanatastic said:

He did nothing wrong and no one else would have done anything better in the situation. Fake outrage. He went to a restaurant after telling people to stay home, so what? Ever hear the term do as I say not as I do? 

And The homeless encampments all over the place? 

6 minutes ago, DonS said:

If the recall effort does get scrapped at least you can feel good knowing it was your tax dollars which were spent on all the ballots, literature, etc.  :thumbsup:

If he remains in office then the state gets what it gets with him here. Further down the shiiiter. More people moving out, housing prices keep going up. BUT, still the 5th largest economy in the world, so that's all that matters right? 

Forget that there's no water and the state is burning to the ground and no one can afford to live here. 

14 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

California has a process where the people can decide if they are unhappy with their governor.  They are availing themselves of this process.  Whether you or I think he did something wrong is irrelevant.  Are you opposed to the people having a say in their own governance?

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And The homeless encampments all over the place? 

Do homeless poop into the streets there too?

1 minute ago, Strike said:

California has a process where the people can decide if they are unhappy with their governor.  They are availing themselves of this process.  Whether you or I think he did something wrong is irrelevant.  Are you opposed to the people having a say in their own governance?

No I was simply saying I am not unhappy with him because I don’t think anyone else would have done better or different. I just looked it up and it’s Trumpers who are unhappy with him so that explains it. It’s just a right vs left thing and nothing more. 

• Thanks 1

No I was simply saying I am not unhappy with him because I don’t think anyone else would have done better or different. I just looked it up and it’s Trumpers who are unhappy with him so that explains it. It’s just a right vs left thing and nothing more. 

Then you can vote to keep him and he will win easily.  "Trumpers" have as much right to initiate a recall as non "Trumpers."

So you know nothing about the guy. Just that some people who may have voted for Trump are against his actions and that is somehow bad in your eyes because of "Trumpers".

Great argument right there.  

Gotcha. 

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So you know nothing about the guy. Just that some people who may have voted for Trump are against his actions and that is somehow bad in your eyes because of "Trumpers".

Great argument right there.  

Gotcha. 

Yes because everything trumpers do, say, breathe, think is based entirely off of cult level partisan bias and nothing more. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

Yes because everything trumpers do, say, breathe, think is based entirely off of cult level partisan bias and nothing more. 

Then why won’t they get vaccinated? Trump said they should. Not a very tight ship in that cult. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then why won’t they get vaccinated? Trump said they should. Not a very tight ship in that cult. 

Because all the anti vaxxers are right wingers. Trump was never the problem, it’s his followers that ran with extreme ideals that are the real issue.  

26 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Actually, it's not. I know several liberal/registered dems who are also unhappy with him. 

He's a shill for the power and gas companies, and the teachers unions. He doesn't give a shiite about the state or the people, as long as he can keep not paying taxes on his multimillion dollar home, paying for pricey dinners, and keeping his kids in private school, while the rest of us have to keep our kids home. 

He's lied about how much he spent to prevent fires, how much payout went to PGE. He cut funding tremendously to fire and safety workers, calling them worthless. And there is a fire burning right now, about 25 miles from me, along some pretty horrible terrain that fire fighters may not be able to get to; which means it has no choice but to keep burning. Worried about climate change with the amount of smoke CA puts into the air every focking year? Nope, too worried about focking cars on the road. Such incredible crap. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Enter the liberals. TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are many conservative people on this site alone that don't want Trump to run again. They want DeSantis. 

But when it comes to creepy joey, you libs freak out and yell TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now see NewGirl's comments. She is right.

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

Actually, it's not. I know several liberal/registered dems who are also unhappy with him. 

He's a shill for the power and gas companies, and the teachers unions. He doesn't give a shiite about the state or the people, as long as he can keep not paying taxes on his multimillion dollar home, paying for pricey dinners, and keeping his kids in private school, while the rest of us have to keep our kids home. 

He's lied about how much he spent to prevent fires, how much payout went to PGE. He cut funding tremendously to fire and safety workers, calling them worthless. And there is a fire burning right now, about 25 miles from me, along some pretty horrible terrain that fire fighters may not be able to get to; which means it has no choice but to keep burning. Worried about climate change with the amount of smoke CA puts into the air every focking year? Nope, too worried about focking cars on the road. Such incredible crap. 

Not to mention at the start of covid he had a private deal with China to send them a billion dollars for masks we never received. This is not a partisan issue. 43% of people who signed to recall him are democrats or independents. It has nothing to do with trump and everything to do with how Newsoulini has managed his power 

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Enter the liberals. TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are many conservative people on this site alone that don't want Trump to run again. They want DeSantis. 

But when it comes to creepy joey, you libs freak out and yell TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now see NewGirl's comments. She is right.

Biden CLEARLY wants to face DeSantis in 2024.  Biden eagerly spars with DeSantis in the press any chance he gets.  Biden is desperately trying to elevate DeSantis.  Just by their actions, the democrat party clearly does not want a rematch with Trump. 

Californians, be careful when filling out your ballots.  There are holes in the envelope that can reveal whether you voted yes or no to recalling Newsom. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Nothing to see here folks. Move along. As if this is his first time committing massive election fraud. Isolated incident, not widespread. If you have any questions you’re a Russian tool. 

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nothing to see here folks. Move along. As if this is his first time committing massive election fraud. Isolated incident, not widespread. If you have any questions you’re a Russian tool. 

I suspect this perp stole “mail”  for theft purposes and was likely not targeting recall ballots..

14 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I suspect this perp stole “mail”  for theft purposes and was likely not targeting recall ballots..

That will be the story, no matter what. 

46 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

He was just trying to feed his family

On 8/17/2021 at 3:11 PM, tanatastic said:

You have to be the most clueless person that posts here.

Didn't you ramble on about 401ks being a myth and not real at one point?

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

If Newsom wins, trust in the election process is going to take some kind of huge hit. 

Nah. It will be like the presidential election; everyone said the Biden election would cause the process to take a hit, etc. Nothing happened. They aren't even looking into it anymore and all of the fraud. 

Just now, TheNewGirl said:

Nah. It will be like the presidential election; everyone said the Biden election would cause the process to take a hit, etc. Nothing happened. They aren't even looking into it anymore and all of the fraud. 

Fraud is only real when a Republican wins.....

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The black guy is the face of white supremacy and racism. Example 7,452,125 why the word racist means nothing.

https://media.patriots.win/post/DgvyHjXL.jpeg

I guess they are worried about Larry Elder. if he can pull off the win and get rid of the psychotic commie, it would be great for democracy but i doubt CA voters have grown brains.