Utilit99

Saddest TV or movie scenes

5 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Who is the chick ?

Danielle Brisebois

She played the daughter of Edith’s step-cousin...  Her name was Stephanie...

Cooley High Funeral scene with the song playing.

Ironically, I can tie in my movie with All in the Family. The person in the sad scene in Cooley High (based on a true story) went on to be writer in Hollywood:

His first big break came five years later, with a script written for and accepted by All in the Family, which eventually contributed to the spawning of The Jeffersons. From there, he produced two 1970s sitcoms: Good Times (which he co-created with The Jeffersons star Mike Evans) and What's Happening!! (which was based on his screenplay for the motion picture Cooley High (1975).[5] (Cooley High also inspired the CBS television show The White Shadow (November 27, 1978 to March 16, 1981), starring Ken Howard.[6])

According to the Los Angeles Times, in 1977 he filed a lawsuit accusing CBS, Tandem Productions, producers Norman Lear and Jerry Perenchio, and others of stealing his ideas for Good Times, The Jeffersons (an All in the Family spinoff), and What's Happening!! [7] Eventually, he says, he received a $1-million settlement and a small percentage of the residuals from Good Times, but opportunities to pitch new scripts dried up after the lawsuit.

The scene in I Am Legend when he has to kill his dog, the only friend he has and who only got sick because he was defending Will Smith.  I saw that movie once and I never will again.

None of you anti American’s are going to say Saving Private Ryan? 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

None of you anti American’s are going to say Saving Private Ryan? 

Never saw it!!!! I knew it was going to be sad so I never watched it, not in all these years....

31 minutes ago, peenie said:

Never saw it!!!! I knew it was going to be sad so I never watched it, not in all these years....

Terrible assumption...  There was absolutely nothing sad in it...

24 minutes ago, posty said:

Terrible assumption...  There was absolutely nothing sad in it...

Huh? Are you a retard or just play one here? 

when they shot cable boy...

42 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Never seent that movie.  Why was Old Yeller growling at them?  He catch a case of the mange?  🤔

He was defending the family from a rabid wolf. Fought him off but got rabies in the process.  :(

I don’t know about sad but the one that gets me every time is...

“Hey dad...wanna have a catch? “ —Field Of Dreams

niagara falls...every time. 

4 hours ago, Mookz said:

Never seent that movie.  Why was Old Yeller growling at them?  He catch a case of the mange?  🤔

He contracted BDS. 

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

He contracted BDS. 

You're so damaged, but keep trying. You go girl!!

TDS is like what many think about alcoholics. They will never not be one, they just have to go through therapy for the rest of their lives to get through it somehow.

Good luck junior.

13 hours ago, 5-Points said:

He was defending the family from a rabid wolf. Fought him off but got rabies in the process.  :(

Man, that movie was just BRUTAL, at least the kid got his dogs puppy in the end, but still.....:cry:

• Like 1