Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

What if 9/11 happened in 2021? How united would we be?

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Absolutely correct.  The issue is, that if anywhere close to half of 100s of thousands of people are violent, then it deadly mayhem.  The refusal to give context to "mostly peaceful" is dishonest at best.

I don’t think anywhere close to half the protestors were violent or looting. I’d guess it was a lot closer to 1% than 50%. 

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

I don’t think anywhere close to half the protestors were violent or looting. I’d guess it was a lot closer to 1% than 50%. 

Correct. But way less than 1% at the capitol. 

But for the blm riots, you are wrong. Those were at times more than 70% violent.

Mostly peaceful doesn’t mean a thing to the guy who gets hit with a brick. It’s one of the dumbest statements in history. The day was mostly sunny except for the part where I got rained on. Only a Fockin complete idiot would repeat something so stupid. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

The majority of the George Floyd protests, a series of protests and unrest which began in MinneapolisMinnesota in the United States on May 26, 2020, in response to the killing of George Floyd by Minneapolis Police Department officer Derek Chauvin, were peaceful; an estimated 93%–96.3% of demonstrations were peaceful and nondestructive, involving no injuries or no property damage.[13][14][15] 

Link

There are a couple citations to three different studies at the Wikipedia page that have around 95% of the protests as peaceful. Haven’t read them but that seems right. If anywhere near half the thousands of protestors or protests were joke to it would’ve been a lot worse.

The Capitol protests were mostly peaceful too.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

Link

There are a couple citations to three different studies at the Wikipedia page that have around 95% of the protests as peaceful. Haven’t read them but that seems right. If anywhere near half the thousands of protestors or protests were joke to it would’ve been a lot worse.

The Capitol protests were mostly peaceful too.

The complete idiot I was referring to. 

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

Anybody who thinks the BLM protests are just like the Capitol Insurrection is retarded or racist. Probably both.

They weren’t, but the BLM protests were a lot more like the Capitol protest than the Capitol protest was like the 9/11 attacks...

Much of the media and the Twitterverse would be lamenting that America is so awful that these poor freedom fighters had no choice but to go to such extreme methods. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Much of the media and the Twitterverse would be lamenting that America is so awful that these poor freedom fighters had no choice but to go to such extreme methods. 

This is the obvious answer.  

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

This is the obvious answer.  

And you know... To some small degree, that is a fair conversation that needs to be had.

The Muslims aren't blowing up in many countries on earth. Maybe if we just stopped focking around with that focking toilet, we wouldn't have so many problems.

Hell, we're oil exporters now. We have spent TRILLIONS of dollars and thousands of lives to little to no avail on middle eastern adventures. And yes, we have killed thousands of innocents in the process. 

I say fock em. Zero money and zero blood gets spent there. Sorry Isreal. Fend for yourself. 

9 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

We wouldn't be united. The left would say we deserved it and say white supremacy caused it.

Absolutely. 

And... the liberals would be cheering because their side was victorious.

44 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Noam Chomsky- Blowback. 

39 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

And you know... To some small degree, that is a fair conversation that needs to be had.

The Muslims aren't blowing up in many countries on earth. Maybe if we just stopped focking around with that focking toilet, we wouldn't have so many problems.

Hell, we're oil exporters now. We have spent TRILLIONS of dollars and thousands of lives to little to no avail on middle eastern adventures. And yes, we have killed thousands of innocents in the process. 

I say fock em. Zero money and zero blood gets spent there. Sorry Isreal. Fend for yourself. 

100% agreed.

4 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The reason we keep going over there is because we are terrified of radial muslims getting WMDs.

Likely the way it ends is that China becomes the world superpower and just decides to genocide them all.  Technically they are already doing that.  China has 400 death camps filled with muslims as the genocide is in progress.

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

The reason we keep going over there is because we are terrified of radial muslims getting WMDs.

Likely the way it ends is that China becomes the world superpower and just decides to genocide them all.  Technically they are already doing that.  China has 400 death camps filled with muslims as the genocide is in progress.

Let's see what the US does in Syria now that creepy joe has taken the helm.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

Thats simply not true, as we sold the very same Muslims wmds for years.

The gas Sadam gassed the kurds with... Made in the USA. 

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Thats simply not true, as we sold the very same Muslims wmds for years.

The gas Sadam gassed the kurds with... Made in the USA. 

radical muslims.

18 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

radical muslims.

We went to war for one reason and one reason only... Because a lot of powerful people make a lot of money from war. 

I miss ISIL. I think a good two years of a Sharia law armed insurrection, especially while Biden* is on the clock, would be great for Amerika right now. I imagine that the first four months I would do nothing but applaud. It has to be temporary,  just long enough for the chemotherapy to remove the cancer. If it lasted longer than that it would get old.

Unfortunately, President Trump destroyed the. And even had he not, they're not much threat outside the Middle East anyway. I suppose that means that we have to either clean up this mess ourselves or whither away and die.

On 2/21/2021 at 9:20 PM, Utilit99 said:

Correct. But way less than 1% at the capitol. 

But for the blm riots, you are wrong. Those were at times more than 70% violent.

Utter horse-hockey. Y’all hate black people up in here which is why you hate BLM, leading you to compare those protests to the insurrection at the Capitol. Enjoy your KKK meetings…

23 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Utter horse-hockey. Y’all hate black people up in here which is why you hate BLM, leading you to compare those protests to the insurrection at the Capitol. Enjoy your KKK meetings…

Libs created the kkk and creepy joe has pics of himself shaking their hands and smiling.

More people and businesses were hurt by liberal riots than at the capitol.

And then there is this:

https://mobile.twitter.com/mbracemoore/status/1363528715444092934