Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

What if 9/11 happened in 2021? How united would we be?

This video happened to pop up in my YouTube recommendations.  It was sad to remember that day, yet comforting to remember the unity.  I don't think it would be the same today.  I think there would be a shockingly high number of people that would take the "some people did some things" attitude.  I attribute it to two things.

1.  Identity politics driven by the MSM and DC have made us believe that we all hate each other to a degree.

2.  Pride in the country has been twisted to symbolize supporting a history rooted in white supremecy.  

It did happen on Jan 6… sadly we aren’t united against it because the offenders look like average Americans. If they had towels on their heads, we might have been more united against them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, dogcows said:

It did happen on Jan 6… sadly we aren’t united against it because the offenders look like average Americans. If they had towels on their heads, we might have been more united against them.

Really? 😂 

7 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Jesus christ...

We wouldn't be united. The left would say we deserved it and say white supremacy caused it.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Might have shot one of them and killed them. And rounded up the rest and hit them with federal charges. 

Odd you mention this.

I was reading about Samuel L. Jackson and he said that of his entire filmography, his favorite film to watch is "The Long Kiss Goodnight" (1996).   It stars Geena Davis and Jackson.  So I watched it last night.  The plot twist is that ..... spoilers ..... a covert CIA group plots to blow up the World Trade Center and kill around 4000 civilians, falsely blame it on muslims, and start a war on Islam to make lots of money clandestinely.

29 minutes ago, dogcows said:

You clicked the wrong forum.  FFGheyz is thatta way >>>>>

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Might have shot one of them and killed them. And rounded up the rest and hit them with federal charges. 

Let me know when they plan to capture and kill Trump like they did to Bin Laden. Remember, Bin Laden didn’t fly a plane; he just guided his followers.

31 minutes ago, dogcows said:

ooh! ooh! I can play this game!

It did happen in summer 2000 with the BLM protests, burning, looting, destroying statues, etc.  sadly we aren't united against it because liberals hate America.  If they had towels on their heads, we might have been more united against them.

Let me know when they plan to capture Pelosi, Biden, Waters, AOC, etc. for vocal support of unrest.  Remember, Bin Laden didn't fly a plane; he just guided his followers.

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Let me know when they plan to capture and kill Trump like they did to Bin Laden. Remember, Bin Laden didn’t fly a plane; he just guided his followers.

If only Bin Laden followers were. the only ones killed, you might have a point. And wait, you’re equating the capital selfie  riot with 9/11? What a scumbag.  

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

ooh! ooh! I can play this game!

It did happen in summer 2000 with the BLM protests, burning, looting, destroying statues, etc.  sadly we aren't united against it because liberals hate America.  If they had towels on their heads, we might have been more united against them.

Let me know when they plan to capture Pelosi, Biden, Waters, AOC, etc. for vocal support of unrest.  Remember, Bin Laden didn't fly a plane; he just guided his followers.

Good try; but this isn’t your game. Stick to civil war reenactment.

Absolutely could not have it today because everyone is carrying an HD camera in their pocket.  :ninja:

38 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Absolutely could not have it today because everyone is carrying an HD camera in their pocket.  :ninja:

If 911 happened today, the terrorists on the planes might actually cut a TikTok video explaining why they are doing this while they behead passengers.

40 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Good try; but this isn’t your game. Stick to civil war reenactment.

Do you have a disability placard on your car for that MASSIVE blind spot?

5 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Do you have a disability placard on your car for that MASSIVE blind spot?

I can see the false comparisons quite clearly. Comparing a bunch of insurrectionists flying to DC and smashing up the Capitol to thousands of people protesting in their own communities? A false equivalency created by white supremacists. I recommend not buying into it.

• Haha 4

45 minutes ago, dogcows said:

thousands of people protesting in their own communities? 

You forgot the "mostly peaceful" narrative along with protesting in their own communities.  Let me guess, "hand up; don't shoot" is real too. 🤣 🤣 🤣 

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

I can see the false comparisons quite clearly. Comparing a bunch of insurrectionists flying to DC and smashing up the Capitol to thousands of people protesting in their own communities? A false equivalency created by white supremacists. I recommend not buying into it.

Own communities? You gotta be kidding me. They “own” the communities? So they get to burn and loot because they live there? Besides the fact a lot of them don’t. I guess you missed  the clips of them burning down police stations and hitting cops with bricks. But it’s ok, it’s “their” community. By your retarded logic, the capital is the people’s house. So it’s part of their community.  What a dope. 

I think it would be pretty much the same, except maybe there’d be more of an effort to be inclusive of Arab-Americans

24 minutes ago, posty said:

Trump would be blamed relentlessly...

Yep. He incited the insurrection that forced innocent mooslims to crash planes into towers. God rest their poor souls. 

Thanks for starting this thread, it really brought out the full retard in this dogcows character.  Now we know, and knowing is half the battle.  #GIJoe

28 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Thanks for starting this thread, it really brought out the full retard in this dogcows character.  Now we know, and knowing is half the battle.  #GIJoe

Anybody who thinks the BLM protests are just like the Capitol Insurrection is retarded or racist. Probably both.

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Anybody who thinks the BLM protests are just like the Capitol Insurrection is retarded or racist. Probably both.

You’re right. The BLM riots were much more violent and destructive. And there were so many of them. 

3 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Anyone who calls the BLM riots 'protests' is retarded and racist.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re right. The BLM riots were much more violent and destructive. And there were so many of them. 

They were most peaceful as is well known, unless you’re glued to Fox News 24/7. And if you’re glued to Fox News, you think the Green New Deal caused the disaster in Texas and that Rush Limbaugh personally defeated Japan in World War II.

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

They were most peaceful as is well known, unless you’re glued to Fox News 24/7. And if you’re glued to Fox News, you think the Green New Deal caused the disaster in Texas and that Rush Limbaugh personally defeated Japan in World War II.

Mostly peaceful huh? How many protesters were at the capitol and the rally, and how many of them went inside the capitol?

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Mostly peaceful huh? How many protesters were at the capitol and the rally, and how many of them went inside the capitol?

And now we go to defending the terrorists. Didn’t take long…

Why would The Green New Deal cause a thing?  It’s not law (yet).  Also, just spitballing here but I’m pretty sure Rush was born after WWII.  

ergo, you are really bad at this posting on message bored stuff.  

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

And now we go to defending the terrorists. Didn’t take long…

Why are you defending the BLM terrorists looting and destroying businesses across the country, burning down police stations, throwing fire bombs at police, destroying police vehicles, trying to burn down a church in DC, blocking highways and harassing motorists, etc, etc, etc....

You are so far out of touch, you should stop now.

16 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Mostly peaceful.  You’re an idiot. 

12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

WTF does mostly peaceful mean anyway?  Its a weak distraction to brainless idiots who gobble the MSM garbage.  The only thing it means is that up to 49% of the rioters were violent pieces of garbage.  But thats OK, huh?  In that vein, I'm sure you could consider the Capitol riots as overwhelmingly peaceful.  

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

WTF does mostly peaceful mean anyway?  Its a weak distraction to brainless idiots who gobble the MSM garbage.  The only thing it means is that up to 49% of the rioters were violent pieces of garbage.  But thats OK, huh?  In that vein, I'm sure you could consider the Capitol riots as overwhelmingly peaceful.  

So true. And depressing to see so many out there eating up the leftist narrative. I really don't like calling people stupid, but what other description is there? 

It's either power hungry, evil, hate filled assh0le, or stupid.

If 50% or more or people protesting were doing it peacefully, wouldn’t that be a mostly peaceful protest?

Of 9/11 happened again both sides would point fingers of course.

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

If 50% or more or people protesting were doing it peacefully, wouldn’t that be a mostly peaceful protest?

Absolutely correct.  The issue is, that if anywhere close to half of 100s of thousands of people are violent, then it deadly mayhem.  The refusal to give context to "mostly peaceful" is dishonest at best.