Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Dark on Netflix

I think there is a thread around on this but If it's not on the first page, I'll just go ahead and land on the moon.

Watched the first three episodes so far.  Really good.   Definitely a want to know what happens next kinda show.  

Any fans?  Does it get better?  Worse?  Etc?

My wife loved this show. It was definitely interesting if you’re into time travel / alternate dimensions stuff.

Excellent show. Definitely need to pay attention, though, cause there's a lot of stuff to keep track of.

You also get to learn how much BJs and anal from truck stop trannies cost in Germany.  Might be helpful for some of you for your post-covid European vacation planning. 

3 hours ago, DonS said:

Excellent show. Definitely need to pay attention, though, cause there's a lot of stuff to keep track of.

You also get to learn how much BJs and anal from truck stop trannies cost in Germany.  Might be helpful for some of you for your post-covid European vacation planning. 

Well? How much can you charge?

8 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Well? How much can you charge?

I need to look up the current USD/Euro exchange rate. 

8 hours ago, DonS said:

I read Moby Dlck and learned a lot about whaling, but I’ll probably never get to use that information. 🤔

Excellent show! I do think the first season was the strongest, but season 2 and 3 were still strong. I’d suggest a few companion sites like this one: https://dark.netflix.io/en because it can be a lot to keep track of. 

OMG, LOVED this show. 

I agree with OldMaid that after it was done, I had to look up a few things online. The site she posted was super helpful. I might re-watch now, knowing what I know.  

50 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

OMG, LOVED this show. 

I agree with OldMaid that after it was done, I had to look up a few things online. The site she posted was super helpful. I might re-watch now, knowing what I know.  

Its quite good.  The scenery, the music, the characters, the supernatural twist etc.

Im only in season one ep 5 though

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

Its quite good.  The scenery, the music, the characters, the supernatural twist etc.

Im only in season one ep 5 though

It gets a little more confusing, looking at the site she posted without jumping a head might help keep track. 

I love the sites.  At a minimum they help keep the characters in some sort of order for me.

Finished season one now starting season 2.   I like the show a lot.  Good characters, good story, some nice twists.  Always like a little supernatural good vs evil stuff as well.  Probably why I like Stephen King novels so much.

Not crazy dialogue heavy so I am doing the dubbed version which is acceptable.